Democrats: The Party that cried Wolf

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Just like the boy in the fable, the Democrats in Congress have lost any credibility by their incessant cries for impeachment. Nancy Pelosi must be tearing her hair out over this, since it reinforces the Democrat stereotype of a party of emotionally disturbed kooks.

I'm sure her dream was to gracefully retire after unseating President Trump while maintaining a Democrat majority in the House. Instead, these unending witch hunts are making it more likely that Trump will be reelected with a Republican Congress.

Combined with a lack of legitimate legislation and far-left Presidential candidates, voters will have a very clear choice between a practical Republican government and a chaotic Democrat circus act. This is not looking good for the Party that continuously cries wolf.

I didn't do it.

It doesn't matter if I did it, because it wasn't wrong.

The person who ratted me out should be shot.

Just like the boy in the fable, the Democrats in Congress have lost any credibility by their incessant cries for impeachment. Nancy Pelosi must be tearing her hair out over this, since it reinforces the Democrat stereotype of a party of emotionally disturbed kooks.

I'm sure her dream was to gracefully retire after unseating President Trump while maintaining a Democrat majority in the House. Instead, these unending witch hunts are making it more likely that Trump will be reelected with a Republican Congress.

Combined with a lack of legitimate legislation and far-left Presidential candidates, voters will have a very clear choice between a practical Republican government and a chaotic Democrat circus act. This is not looking good for the Party that continuously cries wolf.
It’s terrible. What we did was cry wolf but what we found was swine.

OMG another dem attempt at making a mountain out of a mole hill. Time is running out, congress breaks in about a month, so if they're going to impeach it needs to be soon. I hope they do and then the Senate ignores it. Then Trump wins by a landslide.

Forum List

Back