Democrats Are Stepping In It Again.....But Will They Pay A Heavy Price For This Latest Hoax?

Democrats Are Stepping In It Again
They are not just stepping in it ,they have became it ,Democrats are worthless vile pieces of shit.
G9btdeEb.jpg

The major effect of democrat nonsense right now is that it will effectively muzzle the democrat candidate.

All of this has nothing to do with removing Trump by impeachment. The Dems know that will not happen. It is about damaging Trump as much as possible ahead of Hillary Clintons 3rd try.

Do you know anyone who wouldn’t mind paying more in taxes, rightwinger?
What does that have to do with Trumps transgressions?
What transgressions? lol
After hearing what democrats want to do, I can understand why they would see lower taxes, low unemployment, better wages and a better economy as being a bad thing.
It’s why I’m convinced they don’t have a chance of beating Trump in 2020.
Again, unrelated to Trumps transgressions
Again.. you label the accomplishments Trump has made for everyone as ‘transgressions’.
You sound just like Trump

How can you impeach me when the economy is so good?

All of this has nothing to do with removing Trump by impeachment. The Dems know that will not happen. It is about damaging Trump as much as possible ahead of Hillary Clintons 3rd try.
Impeachment is more likely than Hillary running a third time

Think about how their internal polls look if they are willing to beclown themselves on charges this flimsy again.

Think about how STUPID their acolytes are to go along with this even WITHOUT seeing the internal polls. The Dems just say "this was heinous" and the minions say "Yes master how much am I outraged this time???"

It's humiliating for them. Or it SHOULD be

Exactly. They will do absolutely nothing until the election. They won't pass USMCA, won't do anything about border security, etc. The only thing they will do is pass things that hurt Trump and/or the country. They would ruin our economy if they could just to get Trump out of office. They are mentally ill.

Exactly. They will do absolutely nothing until the election. They won't pass USMCA, won't do anything about border security, etc. The only thing they will do is pass things that hurt Trump and/or the country. They would ruin our economy if they could just to get Trump out of office. They are mentally ill.

The only thing hurting the economy right now is Trump's unnecessary Trade War, which is probably why the Establishment is turning on him.

Think about how their internal polls look if they are willing to beclown themselves on charges this flimsy again.

Think about how STUPID their acolytes are to go along with this even WITHOUT seeing the internal polls. The Dems just say "this was heinous" and the minions say "Yes master how much am I outraged this time???"

What do internal polls have to do with investigating criminal acts?

Not a darn thing. I think the Dems should spend the entire next year investigating the heck out of this "criminal act" and see where that gets you. I bet the American people will LOVE IT

Just like they loved the Mueller probe soooooo much rightwinger, amirite? And the Kavanaugh mess. Hey, three times a charm? But hey. Your last legislative win was Obamacare sooooo.......

Oh, wait.......

Not a darn thing. I think the Dems should spend the entire next year investigating the heck out of this "criminal act" and see where that gets you. I bet the American people will LOVE IT

Bet they will, too. If Trump keeps acting as unhinged as he has for the past couple of days talking about wanting to shoot people, the American people will totally love the idea of getting rid of him.

Just like they loved the Mueller probe soooooo much rightwinger, amirite? And the Kavanaugh mess. Hey, three times a charm? But hey. Your last legislative win was Obamacare sooooo.......

Oh, wait.......
You didn’t answer the question

Bet they will, too. If Trump keeps acting as unhinged as he has for the past couple of days talking about wanting to shoot people, the American people will totally love the idea of getting rid of him.

Trump cannot play the victim

He has no compassion for anyone else and will not get any compassion in return. Trump is a bully and people do not seem sorry for bullies

He has no compassion for anyone else and will not get any compassion in return. Trump is a bully and people do not seem sorry for bullies
Biden is a CRIMINAL....................The Dems are a pack of Criminals......................

Pay to play SWAMP CREATURES.......................and nothing more.

Biden is a CRIMINAL....................The Dems are a pack of Criminals......................

Why don’t you have Trump run on that in the next election?

Why don’t you have Trump run on that in the next election?
You are playing impeachment BS because you can't win with the Mickey mouse club candidates from the left..............

Enjoy President Trump for another 4 years libby.

If the Dems don't come up with some real meat here, they really should just shut the fuck up and figure out a decent ticket for 2020.

Enough already.

Abuse of power and then covering it up isn't "meaty" enough for you? You're holding out for him actually shooting someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave, I get it...

:rolleyes:
Actually none of that happened.
Maybe instead of repeating lies you might want to read the whistleblower report and the transcripts of the phonecall instead of sounding like an ass....

I did. It's very clearly an abuse of power...but like Nixon it's not the crime, but the cover-up.
What cover-up?
They demanded he release the transcripts....and he released the transcripts.
They demanded he release the whistleblower report and he released the whistleblower report.
They hold a hearing and fabricate the evidence as if he didn't release anything.
Now they're just repeating the same rubbish they repeated for 2.5 years about Russian Collusion.
Only this time they look like lying assholes.

What's really rich is the cover-up that this fake whistleblower complaint is turning out to be. It's a cover-up of the criminal activities of the Obama Administration. The claims are that Trump tried to do pretty much the same shit Biden has admitted to doing.

So who's really covering up crimes?
Apparently the mofos that are making the false accusations.

You didn’t read a bit of the whistleblower complaint.

White House Tried to ‘Lock Down’ Ukraine Call Records, Whistle-Blower Says

That doesn't jive with the release of it.

Forum List

Back