Democrats Are Pi...er, Extremely Angry After Joe's '180' Leaves Them Hanging Out To Dry

Frankly, I don't get this story completely and I don't see how anyone can with the info given. But what I do understand is that the dims thought Corn Pop would veto the bill but he instead signed it.

Yet they voted FOR it!

So let me get this straight: They signed it but didn't want it. They felt they were in the safe zone with Wet Hairy Legs because they knew he'd veto it (but he didnt)! :oops:

I guess they want to look good to the voters!

Anyone who votes D after knowing a fraction of what they are about (see photos of aborted babies----) is

(you don't want to know. I may say anyhow, but for now just suffice it to say, you are creepy)
D.C. is a federal district and the mayor and city council were setup so congress wasn't engaged in every decision. The original thought was for D.C. to be self-governing.

Biden sold out the citizens of DC because he didn’t want to appear weak on crime

A disgrace

Correct. Everybody knows the Democrats are disciples of Satan, and you always side with evil as a Democrat. He went against evil which means he went against the Democrat party and that's a no-no. Now crime will not increase by nearly as much and Democrats hate that.

so you're going to go with your fellow dims in Congress who wanted to deceive American voters, make them think they were for something when they were not

ok

that's all we need to know about you

No, I am going to go with DC has a right to make its own laws without oversight from a Congress they are not allowed to vote for

Correct. Everybody knows the Democrats are disciples of Satan, and you always side with evil as a Democrat. He went against evil which means he went against the Democrat party and that's a no-no. Now crime will not increase by nearly as much and Democrats hate that.
You forgot to say Commie

Not exactly correct .. The DC council voted to introduce new soft-on-crime criminal code, it was vetoed by the DC Mayor, and the Council overrode the veto -- sending it directly to the U.S. Congress for a vote since it's a federal district. The new criminal code would have removed all minimum sentencing, lowered sentences for juvenile violent crimes and included early release from prison.

Biden betrayed democrats after his message on criminal justice reform in his state of the union, that the White House was opposed to the two republican resolutions, that it was a matter of self-governance for the DC city council and that he'd defend it.

DC has the right to make its own criminal code without interference from a Congress they are not allowed to vote for

Frankly, I don't get this story completely and I don't see how anyone can with the info given. But what I do understand is that the dims thought Corn Pop would veto the bill but he instead signed it.

Yet they voted FOR it!

So let me get this straight: They signed it but didn't want it. They felt they were in the safe zone with Wet Hairy Legs because they knew he'd veto it (but he didnt)! :oops:

Anyone who votes D after knowing a fraction of what they are about (see photos of aborted babies----) is

(you don't want to know. I may say anyhow, but for now just suffice it to say, you are creepy)
You are not alone. I was wondering the same thing. Nothing gets through to Biden until the Democratic Senate signs off on it. So, how did it get to Biden in the first place and if Democrats are against it then why did both the Senate and Biden sign it?

Yet they voted FOR it!

It is only the far left faction of the democratic party that is mad at him. That is, the serving the police faction. It's a minority that never wins primaries. But you're pretending is the whole party

'Multiple House Democrats have expressed anger and frustration over President Biden’s decision to sign a resolution ending a Washington, D.C., crime bill, after they were led to believe he would veto the resolution and protect the bill.

According to The Hill, some of these Democratic Party lawmakers are so outraged over Biden’s decision that they’ve resorted to blasting the White House in expletive-laden epithets. One told the outlet that this is "F---ING AMATEUR HOUR."

The same lawmaker claimed that the White House "f---ed this up royally." Others said Biden's decision was "disappointing.
"

:auiqs.jpg:

They really expected anything else but 'Amateur Hour' from 'Dementia Joe'?

Maybe they expe ted more from his HANDLERS.

:dunno:

House members should keep their mouths shut. The Democratic Senate helped pass the bill and Biden signed it. In a way, since Democrats are in the minority in the House, they don't have much say in it. If they are going to mad at Biden then they should also be mad at Democrats in the Senate.

Forum List

Back