Democrat representatives admit that they represent criminals

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Some House Democrats are boiling over at President Joe Biden's announcement that he won't veto a bill that would block changes to Washington D.C.'s criminal code – just days after his administration blasted the proposal as a violation of 'home rule.'

Biden announced the change Thursday after a meeting with Senate Democrats where he got asked about it. He cited a policy dispute between D.C.'s Mayor Muriel Bowser and the City Council.

But that didn't satisfy some members of his own party who are accustomed to Republicans seeking to overturn local policy decisions but have counted on Democratic pledges to push D.C. statehood and protect local decision-making authority.

'The White House f***** this up royally,' one House Democrat told The Hill newspaper. The lawmaker said party leaders that Biden was prepared to veto the resolution of disapproval – which likely would have stopped the move.

'I support D.C. Statehood and home-rule – but I don't support some of the changes D.C. Council put forward over the Mayor's objections – such as lowering penalties for carjackings,' Biden tweeted after Senate Democrats confirmed Biden told them he at a party retreat that would sign it if the chamber passed it.

'If the Senate votes to overturn what D.C. Council did – I'll sign it,' Biden wrote.

Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-Calif.) called the turnaround 'disappointing.'

Comment:
The Corrupt Democrat Party treats the Law Abiding Citizens and the Police as their opposition.
And they treat criminals as highly valued constituents.
In doing so, they are admitting that the Democrat Party's voter base is a bunch of low-class trash criminals.
This is why they defunded the police in their deep blue cities.
But now Americans are witnessing a huge increase in violent crime, and it is hurting the Democrooks politically.
Biden is attempting to change the Democrat Party's image as being soft on crime.

Last edited:
Some House Democrats are boiling over at President Joe Biden's announcement that he won't veto a bill that would block changes to Washington D.C.'s criminal code – just days after his administration blasted the proposal as a violation of 'home rule.'

Biden announced the change Thursday after a meeting with Senate Democrats where he got asked about it. He cited a policy dispute between D.C.'s Mayor Muriel Bowser and the City Council.

But that didn't satisfy some members of his own party who are accustomed to Republicans seeking to overturn local policy decisions but have counted on Democratic pledges to push D.C. statehood and protect local decision-making authority.

'The White House f***** this up royally,' one House Democrat told The Hill newspaper. The lawmaker said party leaders that Biden was prepared to veto the resolution of disapproval – which likely would have stopped the move.

'I support D.C. Statehood and home-rule – but I don't support some of the changes D.C. Council put forward over the Mayor's objections – such as lowering penalties for carjackings,' Biden tweeted after Senate Democrats confirmed Biden told them he at a party retreat that would sign it if the chamber passed it.

'If the Senate votes to overturn what D.C. Council did – I'll sign it,' Biden wrote.

Comment:
The Corrupt Democrat Party treats the Law Abiding Citizens and the Police as their opposition.
In doing so, they are admitting that the Democrat Party's voter base is a bunch of low-class trash criminals.
But now Americans are witnessing a huge increase in violent crime, and it is hurting the Democrooks politically.
Biden is attempting to change the Democrat Party's image as being soft on crime.
Just read today that the Chicago head prosecutor decided to deny bail to someone who murdered a police officer. It just stuck in my mind that that was actually news and that she actually had to think about it and come to a decision. I wonder what Lori Lightfoot would have recommended?

Comment:
There is a point there somewhere.

Just read today that the Chicago head prosecutor decided to deny bail to someone who murdered a police officer. It just stuck in my mind that that was actually news and that she actually had to think about it and come to a decision. I wonder what Lori Lightfoot would have recommended?
Gee, now you’re just critiquing people based upon what you think they are thinking about. Amazing.

Dems are squealing like stuck pigs because this exposes their support for criminals. They only voted yes because Biden promised to veto it. That way they could LIE to voters claiming to be tough on crime, when they really are not. Could democrats be any faker?
It’s obvious Dems don’t support Trump while you do. Trump is a criminal. Case closed.

democrooks

There are so many apropos nicknames for the leftist elite freaks

demonrat
dimrat
demoncrap
demofascist

:)

Dems are squealing like stuck pigs because this exposes their support for criminals. They only voted yes because Biden promised to veto it. That way they could LIE to voters claiming to be tough on crime, when they really are not. Could democrats be any faker?
We Rs are liking it, though.

Now even the elite dims, along with everyday dims who figured things out and most of whom voted for Trump twice, don't like Dementia

:)

LMAO did you get your law degree mail order?
~~~~~~
More like found in a crackerjack box.
1679606725859.jpeg

Comment:
More tucker made up shit.

Forum List

Back