Democrat representatives admit that they represent criminals

It’s obvious Dems don’t support Trump while you do. Trump is a criminal. Case closed.

What does trump have to do with this topic or what he said?

Until you showed up no one even mentioned him.

Plenty. He’s your next candidate and he’s a criminal. Why is that difficult to understand ?

How can you have a thread accusing democrats of supporting criminals when the entire Republucan party is now supporting an insurrection. And, is about to nominate a dead beat who had the most criminal behavior of any past president. This entire thread is just a scam to divert this board from Republican criminality. Are you sure drop out Hannity didn’t initiate this thread ?

How can you have a thread accusing democrats of supporting criminals when the entire Republucan party is now supporting an insurrection. And, is about to nominate a dead beat who had the most criminal behavior of any past president. This entire thread is just a scam to divert this board from Republican criminality. Are you sure drop out Hannity didn’t initiate this thread ?

Well, time to put you on the ignore list. Goodbye.

Excuse me commie, those were civil cases, not criminal. I guess you're the ignorant one.

What an ignoramus. Rich people avoid felony prosecutions by admitting guilt and paying fines and restitution. . Hey dufus, it’s still a civil offense. He committed fraud for state tax evasion, fraud for his fake university and fraud for his fake charity. With out paying 25 million in fines and restitution, he’d be in jail right now on criminal charges. He’s an admitted fraud.
Have you bought your trinkets yet and your little dolls from Trump ? Wow, he’s also admits sexual assault….iThat’s sick.

Last edited:
What an ignoramus. Rich people avoid felony prosecutions by admitting guilt and paying fines and restitution. . Hey dufus, it’s still a civil offense. He committed fraud for state tax evasion, fraud for his fake university and fraud for his fake charity. With out paying 25 million in fines and restitution, he’d be in jail right now on criminal charges. He’s an admitted fraud.
Have you bought your trinkets yet and your little dolls from Trump ? Wow, he’s also admits sexual assault….iThat’s sick.

Wow, you're just full of lies and propaganda and no I haven't purchased a single thing from Trump. Also he won't get my vote in the primary either, just like 2016. I just don't have any use for liars and propagandist like you.

Wow, you're just full of lies and propaganda and no I haven't purchased a single thing from Trump. Also he won't get my vote in the primary either, just like 2016. I just don't have any use for liars and propagandist like you.

So they don’t teach law in Texas ?

Forum List

Back