CPAC DAY-2

So if you don't vote republican, you are desecratng religion? That's what they are saying, right?

So if you don't vote republican, you are desecrating religion? That's what they are saying, right?
They are saying that democrats and the FBI designating Catholics and church goers as "domestic terrorists" is ass-backwards.
If you go to church you don't want to support democrats.

The most ironic, if you can call it something as light as that, pic taken at CPAC thus far.

It's called "I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll." AKA, "I grab, I enable."

6400df477c576.image.jpg

Was this taken at yesterday's episode OP?

They are saying that democrats and the FBI designating Catholics and church goers as "domestic terrorists" is ass-backwards.
If you go to church you don't want to support democrats.
Quit lying. Nobody designated all church goers and catholics as domestic terrorists. They said domestic terrorists who happen to be church goers and catholics are the top domestic terrorism risks.

50% of graduates can’t read their diplomas!
Source is Tommy Tuberville… who knows a thing or two about kids who can’t read.

“It’s all right there on Hunter Biden’s laptop” when citing how she knows Biden is a Chinese agent.

The most ironic, if you can call it something as light as that, pic taken at CPAC thus far.
It's called "I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll." AKA, "I grab, I enable."
Was this taken at yesterday's episode OP?
Yes, I believe that was Day-1.
Not as grabby as Zuckerbucks buying WI, though.
The hi-tech oligarchs are the top of the food chain.
Except for the FTX guy who got caught.

Quit lying. Nobody designated all church goers and Catholics as domestic terrorists. They said domestic terrorists who happen to be church goers and Catholics are the top domestic terrorism risks.
From the link:
"The FBI has come under scrutiny after a leaked document showed the bureau warning that "radical traditionalist" Catholics pose as an extremist threat."

So the Catholic opposition to abortion and homosexuality got them labeled "domestic terrorists".

Wonder why the other religions aren't domestic terrorists too?

What's funny is that all that bullshit was being preached at an empty hall

Quit lying. Nobody designated all church goers and catholics as domestic terrorists. They said domestic terrorists who happen to be church goers and catholics are the top domestic terrorism risks.
Any competent person can see who the domestic terrorists are. Safety improves dramatically the further away from them people live.

Any competent person can see who the domestic terrorists are. Safety improves dramatically the further away from them people live.
Funny...you sound like the Dilbert creep

Forum List

Back