Democrats Are Now Favored To Win Back The Senate Thanks To Trump and Cruz

I told you Ima could not carry an argument.

So Ima wants to put people on ignore then face the fact that the Senate will most likely go Dem if we in the GOP don't wise up.

Read the link. If Trump runs, the GOP will lose the Senate majority and the WH.
The link is for American Prospect - a liberal pos rag. Don't believe a single word of that sewage.

Republicans are drowning in their own droppings,,,,,,no senate for them and then the real bad news ,,,they lose the supreme court too GOD IS GREAT

with so many republican senates seats up , its a given now since the republicans are so fractured

Nine Battleground States that Could Flip the Senate -- and the Supreme Court

Keep dreaming.....

You are smoking something there Daws. I am down here in Florida on a mission of fact checking, and I am telling you straight out that you are going to have 12 to 15% crossover in this state if Trump is the nominee. That bodes very badly for the Democrats if the same is happening across the country, especially if those 12 to 15% are considered to be Democrats supposedly voting for Hillary, since Democratic turnout is going to drop. If those that show, 12 to 15% crossover, it is Katie bar the door!
Link?

Well, I can't give you my research since it is bought and paid for; and I wouldn't anyway, lol. But I will link to an opinion piece that just about spells it out for you. Of course, you won't believe it, but I have no need to convince of you of facts unless they change your vote, which they won't! Still, the angst of Donald Trump on the left, is not how many Republican voters will stay home, but rather, how many Democratic voters will come out and vote for him!

Michigan Shows Trump Could Redraw Electoral Map vs. Clinton

And P.S.------> Jake, or RIGHTWINGER, I really don't care what you think, just as I do not care what Joe thinks either. You have some good points for sure, but trying to CHANGE the will of the people is your forte. I; on the other hand, try and explain why they should have hope in what they think. They should not be frightened into changing their mind by people like you, they should only change their minds if they come to the conclusion themselves.

But, I suppose with all your posts as Jake and WINGER, you enjoy trying to scare people, and herding them into the little funnel your paymasters want. Wonder how well your SHTICK is going to fly, when your facts begin to dissolve as the election grows closer? Doesn't mean you will be wrong, it just means what you said would happen, will come into serious doubt.

I have a buck 3-80 that says if everything goes against you, you will come back with new monickers, and start again about 2018 midterms. That is fine, but maybe your paymasters should renegotiate your compensation-)
Could your source be a little more biased?

Is it more biased the "American Prospect?"

with so many republican senates seats up , its a given now since the republicans are so fractured

Based on what facts,would that be true?

Ima has to think the three of us are socks because Ima can't handle even one of us at a time.

:lol:
That's a fact.
Just about choked on my Dr pepper when I saw that.

Ohhhh no not the Soros ploy again!

What's the "ploy?"

what next Alinsky?

Are you accusing me of using Obama/Hillary/Democrat tactics?
No, just ignorance of election history

Beware!! Big words and concepts!!!!

Midterm Congressional elections explained: Why the president’s party typically loses

Midterm Congressional elections explained: Why the president's party typically loses - Journalist's Resource

Truth is, some of you people are in for a rude awakening. I know, I know, you are paid to bomb this site, along with a few others; and both left and right are doing it.

Makes no difference to me, as both sides try and weave a web of deceit, it really doesn't, unlike some of you! What really matters is-----> some of you people want to "bomb" these sites to keep opposition under control. Been there, done that, lol. You are the lowest of the low on the food chain of paid operatives, and I know this!

Point is--------> you people from both the left and rigtt are really PATHETIC! You respond with 1 line answers, then keep your fingers crossed that someone responds so you can get a few pennies, as you sit in your parents basement in your underwear, expounding on the politics of this country.

Nobody buys into your crap, and I am sure, just like me, we are all laughing at you!

From here forward, I will insure that everyone knows how you get paid, and lets see how you like it, lol.

If the people listen to me, you are going to STARVE and have to actually go get a REAL job. As far as I am concerned, it couldn't happen tp a couple of nicer leftists!

Put Jake, RIGHTWINGER, and DAWS on ignore, and make them go to work-)

Good luck incompetent ones. You see, I am paid for RESEARCH, while I know you are PAID to muddy all the waters you can-) I am gonna ride ALL of you like a horse, and am going to break you! Enjoy your new, labor intensive jobs-)

Going to out you EVERYWHERE, and by the time I am done, you will have everyone ignoring you-)

The link is for American Prospect - a liberal pos rag. Don't believe a single word of that sewage.

Republicans are drowning in their own droppings,,,,,,no senate for them and then the real bad news ,,,they lose the supreme court too GOD IS GREAT

Keep dreaming.....

Well, I can't give you my research since it is bought and paid for; and I wouldn't anyway, lol. But I will link to an opinion piece that just about spells it out for you. Of course, you won't believe it, but I have no need to convince of you of facts unless they change your vote, which they won't! Still, the angst of Donald Trump on the left, is not how many Republican voters will stay home, but rather, how many Democratic voters will come out and vote for him!

And P.S.------> Jake, or RIGHTWINGER, I really don't care what you think, just as I do not care what Joe thinks either. You have some good points for sure, but trying to CHANGE the will of the people is your forte. I; on the other hand, try and explain why they should have hope in what they think. They should not be frightened into changing their mind by people like you, they should only change their minds if they come to the conclusion themselves.

But, I suppose with all your posts as Jake and WINGER, you enjoy trying to scare people, and herding them into the little funnel your paymasters want. Wonder how well your SHTICK is going to fly, when your facts begin to dissolve as the election grows closer? Doesn't mean you will be wrong, it just means what you said would happen, will come into serious doubt.

I have a buck 3-80 that says if everything goes against you, you will come back with new monickers, and start again about 2018 midterms. That is fine, but maybe your paymasters should renegotiate your compensation-)

Ima has to think the three of us are socks because Ima can't handle even one of us at a time.

That's a fact.

What's the "ploy?"

what next Alinsky?

Midterm Congressional elections explained: Why the president’s party typically loses

Midterm Congressional elections explained: Why the president's party typically loses - Journalist's Resource

Truth is, some of you people are in for a rude awakening. I know, I know, you are paid to bomb this site, along with a few others; and both left and right are doing it.

Makes no difference to me, as both sides try and weave a web of deceit, it really doesn't, unlike some of you! What really matters is-----> some of you people want to "bomb" these sites to keep opposition under control. Been there, done that, lol. You are the lowest of the low on the food chain of paid operatives, and I know this!

Point is--------> you people from both the left and rigtt are really PATHETIC! You respond with 1 line answers, then keep your fingers crossed that someone responds so you can get a few pennies, as you sit in your parents basement in your underwear, expounding on the politics of this country.

Nobody buys into your crap, and I am sure, just like me, we are all laughing at you!

From here forward, I will insure that everyone knows how you get paid, and lets see how you like it, lol.

If the people listen to me, you are going to STARVE and have to actually go get a REAL job. As far as I am concerned, it couldn't happen tp a couple of nicer leftists!

Good luck incompetent ones. You see, I am paid for RESEARCH, while I know you are PAID to muddy all the waters you can-) I am gonna ride ALL of you like a horse, and am going to break you! Enjoy your new, labor intensive jobs-)

Going to out you EVERYWHERE, and by the time I am done, you will have everyone ignoring you-)

I am going to clean the bunch of you out of here, or starve you-)

So Ima wants to put people on ignore then face the fact that the Senate will most likely go Dem if we in the GOP don't wise up.
Hey RIGHTWINGER, you are DONE-)
ima, you are nothing. And you know it.
If you are being paid for research to tell clients want they want to hear, that is not professional.

If you think you can run anyone out of here, noob, you are stupid.

Stupid means you can learn but you refuse because emotionally you won't.

If you are being paid for research to tell clients want they want to hear, that is not professional.

Watch me show how people can turn off your money spigot-) You know it, I know it, and it is going to be fun there WINGER, because I have a job, and I want you to get one............one where you actually have to work!

Start watching the threads there Jake, cause I am going to explain how you make your money, and how to STARVE you.

Don't worry about it, I am just trying to HEEEEELPPPPP you!

Keep dreaming.....

That's a fact.

what next Alinsky?

I'm going for dinner now ,,,you can clean me out later

Take back the Senate my ass. Dims are done.

Republicans have built a majority in the upper chamber, but they face the daunting task this cycle of defending 24 GOP-held Senate seats, while Democrats are only playing defense on 10. Democrats need a net gain of either four or five seats to regain control of the upper chamber, depending on whether or not they also win the White House.
The herd is skiddish tonight.

Republicans will keep the senate, Democrats will be wiped out again, the wall will be built, illegals will be deported, and the border will be secured.

Republicans will keep the senate, Democrats will be wiped out again, the wall will be built, illegals will be deported, and the border will be secured.

You need therapy, or that extra large bottle of pills.
Republicans have built a majority in the upper chamber, but they face the daunting task this cycle of defending 24 GOP-held Senate seats, while Democrats are only playing defense on 10. Democrats need a net gain of either four or five seats to regain control of the upper chamber, depending on whether or not they also win the White House.

If Trump comes away with the nomination, and then the Democrats win in November, all the fucktards who supported Trump owe it to the rest of us to go commit suicide.
Fox will cover it live!

So where are you guys? I am tired of playing games with each and every one of you! All of you are about deflecting the will of the people, and getting your pennies for responses to your posts.

Try and take my money away as I starve the bunch of you-) Will it work? Who cares as long as I can try and starve you, and you can't do anything to me-)

Are you all happy you can MOULD the electorate? Not this time, you people are all done.

This is a war, and if you want to get rid of the right paid posters, that is up to you. But by the time I am done, you will be on ignore with everyone-) Good luck SUCKAS, trying to extract any money from us. I am going to make sure I mention eaCH OF YOUR NAMES, AND HOW TO CUT YOU OFF! Lets see how you lika dat crap, and may you starve in hell!

We are all abonkers to watch you at work.

hint: you are the one being paid and you are doing it poorly

Well, go to it.

Last edited:

Keep dreaming.....

You are smoking something there Daws. I am down here in Florida on a mission of fact checking, and I am telling you straight out that you are going to have 12 to 15% crossover in this state if Trump is the nominee. That bodes very badly for the Democrats if the same is happening across the country, especially if those 12 to 15% are considered to be Democrats supposedly voting for Hillary, since Democratic turnout is going to drop. If those that show, 12 to 15% crossover, it is Katie bar the door!
Link?

That's a fact.

Ohhhh no not the Soros ploy again!

What's the "ploy?"

what next Alinsky?

How nut job of you.

Keep dreaming.....

That's a fact.

what next Alinsky?

Of course you are dear.

Daws, are you down to saltines and beans yet? He is going to starve us out. :lol:

When you C&P someone else's words why don't you have the personal integrity to at least use quotation marks.
What you are doing habitually would get you kicked out of any college/university in the country.

Forum List

Back