Democrats Are Now Favored To Win Back The Senate Thanks To Trump and Cruz

Who gives a shit. This thread isn't linked to that.

I agree that the left could take the senate. Why? Because if Trump is the nominee, he has untold amounts of Democrats voting for him, so of course they will revert to plantation politics and vote for the Democrat for senate, even as they push Trump into the White House.
False ! if untold equals some ,then you are right .
Fact is the amount of voters switching parties is about the same as its always been.
You gotta stop buying into the propaganda.

You are smoking something there Daws. I am down here in Florida on a mission of fact checking, and I am telling you straight out that you are going to have 12 to 15% crossover in this state if Trump is the nominee. That bodes very badly for the Democrats if the same is happening across the country, especially if those 12 to 15% are considered to be Democrats supposedly voting for Hillary, since Democratic turnout is going to drop. If those that show, 12 to 15% crossover, it is Katie bar the door!
Link?
He has none.
Pulling fantasy percentages out of your ass is cronic with some people.

What are the Democrats going to run on? More Obamacare?...lol
The incompetence of the republicans should be more than enough.

Hillary and Bernie are your conception of "competence?"
That would be competent. .
No it wouldn't, dumbass. It appears you aren't "competent" in English.
False! But it's the best you could do

Competence and competent are interchangeable .
Who's the dumbass again. ?

If they are interchangeable, then why did you correct my use of "competence?"

Answer: You're a dumbass!

And some of the far right are using Mercury Analytics.

I agree that the left could take the senate. Why? Because if Trump is the nominee, he has untold amounts of Democrats voting for him, so of course they will revert to plantation politics and vote for the Democrat for senate, even as they push Trump into the White House.
Fact is the amount of voters switching parties is about the same as its always been.

You are smoking something there Daws. I am down here in Florida on a mission of fact checking, and I am telling you straight out that you are going to have 12 to 15% crossover in this state if Trump is the nominee. That bodes very badly for the Democrats if the same is happening across the country, especially if those 12 to 15% are considered to be Democrats supposedly voting for Hillary, since Democratic turnout is going to drop. If those that show, 12 to 15% crossover, it is Katie bar the door!
Link?

Well, I can't give you my research since it is bought and paid for; and I wouldn't anyway, lol. But I will link to an opinion piece that just about spells it out for you. Of course, you won't believe it, but I have no need to convince of you of facts unless they change your vote, which they won't! Still, the angst of Donald Trump on the left, is not how many Republican voters will stay home, but rather, how many Democratic voters will come out and vote for him!

Michigan Shows Trump Could Redraw Electoral Map vs. Clinton

And P.S.------> Jake, or RIGHTWINGER, I really don't care what you think, just as I do not care what Joe thinks either. You have some good points for sure, but trying to CHANGE the will of the people is your forte. I; on the other hand, try and explain why they should have hope in what they think. They should not be frightened into changing their mind by people like you, they should only change their minds if they come to the conclusion themselves.

But, I suppose with all your posts as Jake and WINGER, you enjoy trying to scare people, and herding them into the little funnel your paymasters want. Wonder how well your SHTICK is going to fly, when your facts begin to dissolve as the election grows closer? Doesn't mean you will be wrong, it just means what you said would happen, will come into serious doubt.

I have a buck 3-80 that says if everything goes against you, you will come back with new monickers, and start again about 2018 midterms. That is fine, but maybe your paymasters should renegotiate your compensation-)

ima has nothing but wants to link to an opinion piece for evidence?

:lol:

The incompetence of the republicans should be more than enough.

Grammar. Dumbass.

Link?

Well, I can't give you my research since it is bought and paid for; and I wouldn't anyway, lol. But I will link to an opinion piece that just about spells it out for you. Of course, you won't believe it, but I have no need to convince of you of facts unless they change your vote, which they won't! Still, the angst of Donald Trump on the left, is not how many Republican voters will stay home, but rather, how many Democratic voters will come out and vote for him!

And P.S.------> Jake, or RIGHTWINGER, I really don't care what you think, just as I do not care what Joe thinks either. You have some good points for sure, but trying to CHANGE the will of the people is your forte. I; on the other hand, try and explain why they should have hope in what they think. They should not be frightened into changing their mind by people like you, they should only change their minds if they come to the conclusion themselves.

But, I suppose with all your posts as Jake and WINGER, you enjoy trying to scare people, and herding them into the little funnel your paymasters want. Wonder how well your SHTICK is going to fly, when your facts begin to dissolve as the election grows closer? Doesn't mean you will be wrong, it just means what you said would happen, will come into serious doubt.

I have a buck 3-80 that says if everything goes against you, you will come back with new monickers, and start again about 2018 midterms. That is fine, but maybe your paymasters should renegotiate your compensation-)
Paranoid much?
Jake, rightwinger and I are 3 different posters.
the sock ploy is a delusion .

Last edited:

Link?

Could your source be a little more biased?

Grammar. Dumbass.

First you said my use was incorrect. Then you said they were interchangeable. Now you're saying they aren't.

So who's the dumbass?

You just just shut the fuck up before you make a total fool of yourself.

Whoops! To late!

Link?

Is it more biased the "American Prospect?"

Grammar. Dumbass.

First you said my use was incorrect. Then you said they were interchangeable. Now you're saying they aren't.

So who's the dumbass?

Whoops! To late!
Still all you! your use of competence is grammatically incorrect.

Grammar. Dumbass.

So who's the dumbass?

Whoops! To late!
It was/ is grammatically incorrect.
Use competence in a sentence | competence sentence examples

Use competent in a sentence | competent sentence examples

Link?

All conservative publications, media etc.
Is by definition more bias.

Link?

By definition all of conservativism is more biased.
Conservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ima has to think the three of us are socks because Ima can't handle even one of us at a time.

with so many republican senates seats up , its a given now since the republicans are so fractured

Nine Battleground States that Could Flip the Senate -- and the Supreme Court

"American Prospect" is a Soros funded propaganda organ, you realize, right?
Ohhhh no not the Soros ploy again!

What's the "ploy?"

what next Alinsky?

Are you accusing me of using Obama/Hillary/Democrat tactics?
No, just ignorance of election history

Beware!! Big words and concepts!!!!

Midterm Congressional elections explained: Why the president’s party typically loses

Midterm Congressional elections explained: Why the president's party typically loses - Journalist's Resource

Last edited:
Read the link. If Trump runs, the GOP will lose the Senate majority and the WH.
The link is for American Prospect - a liberal pos rag. Don't believe a single word of that sewage.

Republicans are drowning in their own droppings,,,,,,no senate for them and then the real bad news ,,,they lose the supreme court too GOD IS GREAT

with so many republican senates seats up , its a given now since the republicans are so fractured

Keep dreaming.....

Link?

Based on what facts,would that be true?

Ima has to think the three of us are socks because Ima can't handle even one of us at a time.

That's a fact.
Just about choked on my Dr pepper when I saw that.

"American Prospect" is a Soros funded propaganda organ, you realize, right?
Ohhhh no not the Soros ploy again!

What's the "ploy?"

what next Alinsky?

Are you accusing me of using Obama/Hillary/Democrat tactics?
No, just ignorance of election history

Beware!! Big words and concepts!!!!

Midterm Congressional elections explained: Why the president’s party typically loses

Midterm Congressional elections explained: Why the president's party typically loses - Journalist's Resource

Truth is, some of you people are in for a rude awakening. I know, I know, you are paid to bomb this site, along with a few others; and both left and right are doing it.

Makes no difference to me, as both sides try and weave a web of deceit, it really doesn't, unlike some of you! What really matters is-----> some of you people want to "bomb" these sites to keep opposition under control. Been there, done that, lol. You are the lowest of the low on the food chain of paid operatives, and I know this!

Point is--------> you people from both the left and rigtt are really PATHETIC! You respond with 1 line answers, then keep your fingers crossed that someone responds so you can get a few pennies, as you sit in your parents basement in your underwear, expounding on the politics of this country.

Nobody buys into your crap, and I am sure, just like me, we are all laughing at you!

From here forward, I will insure that everyone knows how you get paid, and lets see how you like it, lol.

If the people listen to me, you are going to STARVE and have to actually go get a REAL job. As far as I am concerned, it couldn't happen tp a couple of nicer leftists!

Put Jake, RIGHTWINGER, and DAWS on ignore, and make them go to work-)

Forum List

Back