Democrats Are Now Favored To Win Back The Senate Thanks To Trump and Cruz

Republicans will hold onto the senate indeed. Also Independent party and Libertarian party has an open chance at it too.

Hold that thought lefties. The fantasy of Sanders and Hillary might carry y'all to 1/20/2017 when reality sets in.

Read the link. If Trump runs, the GOP will lose the Senate majority and the WH.

we'll keep Ohio, Florida and Arizona for sure, we'll lose Illinois and Wisconsin

the rest are pure toss ups, I like our chances to win 1 of the other 4

we'll keep Ohio, Florida and Arizona for sure, we'll lose Illinois and Wisconsin

the rest are pure toss ups, I like our chances to win 1 of the other 4

Florida is not a sure thing. Toomey has been polling well in Pennsylvania, so I don't think he's going to be an issue. I agree that IL and WI are gone.

Republicans have built a majority in the upper chamber, but they face the daunting task this cycle of defending 24 GOP-held Senate seats, while Democrats are only playing defense on 10. Democrats need a net gain of either four or five seats to regain control of the upper chamber, depending on whether or not they also win the White House.

Republicans have built a majority in the upper chamber, but they face the daunting task this cycle of defending 24 GOP-held Senate seats, while Democrats are only playing defense on 10. Democrats need a net gain of either four or five seats to regain control of the upper chamber, depending on whether or not they also win the White House.
The herd is skiddish tonight.

If Trump comes away with the nomination, and then the Democrats win in November, all the fucktards who supported Trump owe it to the rest of us to go commit suicide.

Here’s how Democrats win back the Senate in 2016. And it’s surprisingly simple.

The Senate map is Democrats' friend in the 2016 cycle. They are defending only 10 seats while Republicans have two dozen of their own seats to hold. But wait, it gets better. Seven of those 24 Republican seats are in states that President Obama won not once but twice: Florida, Illinois, Iowa, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

To win the majority back, Democrats need to win five of those seven seats in November 2016. (If Hillary Clinton, or some other Democrat, wins the White House in 2016, then Senate Democrats need to win only four of those seven.

Here’s how Democrats win back the Senate in 2016. And it’s surprisingly simple.

What are the Democrats going to run on? More Obamacare?...lol

Republicans will keep the senate, Democrats will be wiped out again, the wall will be built, illegals will be deported, and the border will be secured.

Forum List

Back