Democrats Are Now Favored To Win Back The Senate Thanks To Trump and Cruz

shades of 2006 2008 and 2012?

remember Obama won even after the aca was put in place

Obama lied his ass off in 2012 about the ACA and when the people figured that out they bitch slapped the punk bad in 2014.
2014 were regional and local elections and mid terms always went to the opposition party , the party in power generally don't have big turn out in the midterms, just look at 2006 when not one republican was elected to the senate and house

Every election since Obama was elected has gone to the Republicans.
Your moron, there has been one election since 2012.

There's been one election since Obama was elected?...LMAO!!!!!
Since 2012, yes, and in 2012 Obama kicked our asses. We have not won a national election since 2004. If Trump is the nominee, we will lose it all to the Dems.

Trump could not get half the delegate or half the votes (again) lst night.

The Dems will not support Trump.

You're a leftist POS. You're the one that needs correcting.
The fact is I am a moderate Republican, and you are a far right narrow-minded mouth breather, nothing else. I will correct your outbursts every time you demonstrate your stupidity.

Republicans have built a majority in the upper chamber, but they face the daunting task this cycle of defending 24 GOP-held Senate seats, while Democrats are only playing defense on 10. Democrats need a net gain of either four or five seats to regain control of the upper chamber, depending on whether or not they also win the White House.

What are the Democrats going to run on? More Obamacare?...lol
The incompetence of the republicans should be more than enough.

Hillary and Bernie are your conception of "competence?"
That would be competent. .

The fact is I am a moderate Republican, and you are a far right narrow-minded mouth breather, nothing else. I will correct your outbursts every time you demonstrate your stupidity.
There's no such thing as a moderate republican. Or a moderate democrat. You vote republican or democrat. One or the other has always won the presidency. Getting tired of correcting you.

with so many republican senates seats up , its a given now since the republicans are so fractured

Nine Battleground States that Could Flip the Senate -- and the Supreme Court

"American Prospect" is a Soros funded propaganda organ, you realize, right?
Ohhhh no not the Soros ploy again!

What's the "ploy?"

what next Alinsky?

Are you accusing me of using Obama/Hillary/Democrat tactics?
If you call throwing shit around to see what sticks a tactic then it's a Trump move.

Republicans have built a majority in the upper chamber, but they face the daunting task this cycle of defending 24 GOP-held Senate seats, while Democrats are only playing defense on 10. Democrats need a net gain of either four or five seats to regain control of the upper chamber, depending on whether or not they also win the White House.

Clinton can't identify classified material, when she sees it. She isn't competent enough to be President.

Republicans will keep the senate, Democrats will be wiped out again, the wall will be built, illegals will be deported, and the border will be secured.

shades of 2006 2008 and 2012?

remember Obama won even after the aca was put in place

Obama lied his ass off in 2012 about the ACA and when the people figured that out they bitch slapped the punk bad in 2014.
2014 were regional and local elections and mid terms always went to the opposition party , the party in power generally don't have big turn out in the midterms, just look at 2006 when not one republican was elected to the senate and house
Turnout will be extremely high for Republicans this year....
Thanks o master of the obvious.!

Read the link. If Trump runs, the GOP will lose the Senate majority and the WH.
The link is for American Prospect - a liberal pos rag. Don't believe a single word of that sewage.
And some of the far right are using Mercury Analytics.
Who gives a shit. This thread isn't linked to that.

I agree that the left could take the senate. Why? Because if Trump is the nominee, he has untold amounts of Democrats voting for him, so of course they will revert to plantation politics and vote for the Democrat for senate, even as they push Trump into the White House.

Clinton can't identify classified material, when she sees it. She isn't competent enough to be President.
Wow that was desperate.
What's really frightening is you think Trump can.
It's terrifying that you assholes would let a snake oil salesman have control of our nuclear codes.

The link is for American Prospect - a liberal pos rag. Don't believe a single word of that sewage.

I agree that the left could take the senate. Why? Because if Trump is the nominee, he has untold amounts of Democrats voting for him, so of course they will revert to plantation politics and vote for the Democrat for senate, even as they push Trump into the White House.
False ! if untold equals some ,then you are right .
Fact is the amount of voters switching parties is about the same as its always been.
You gotta stop buying into the propaganda.

Fact is the amount of voters switching parties is about the same as its always been.

You are smoking something there Daws. I am down here in Florida on a mission of fact checking, and I am telling you straight out that you are going to have 12 to 15% crossover in this state if Trump is the nominee. That bodes very badly for the Democrats if the same is happening across the country, especially if those 12 to 15% are considered to be Democrats supposedly voting for Hillary, since Democratic turnout is going to drop. If those that show, 12 to 15% crossover, it is Katie bar the door!

Don't be a whining shit then. Both sides use what they can. Mercury Analytics is worst than most.
Fuck you. This thread concerns a link to a leftist rag. That's what I'm responding to, moron.
I am correcting your narrow-minded one-sided bias. What you think is irrelevant to me. Stop your whining.
Such an angry little perckerwood, looks like you know its the end of of the line for your ilk, thus the anger

There's no such thing as a moderate republican. Or a moderate democrat. You vote republican or democrat. One or the other has always won the presidency. Getting tired of correcting you.
Of correcting your own stupidity you mean. All of you freeks of the far right yell about RINOs and now you burble this. Now run along, the adults are talking.

You are smoking something there Daws. I am down here in Florida on a mission of fact checking, and I am telling you straight out that you are going to have 12 to 15% crossover in this state if Trump is the nominee. That bodes very badly for the Democrats if the same is happening across the country, especially if those 12 to 15% are considered to be Democrats supposedly voting for Hillary, since Democratic turnout is going to drop. If those that show, 12 to 15% crossover, it is Katie bar the door!
ima, nobody believes you unless you are posting objective, qualified evidence. Right now there is no appreciable Dem cross over in FL or in the country.

No it wouldn't, dumbass. It appears you aren't "competent" in English.

Link?

Link?
He has none.

No it wouldn't, dumbass. It appears you aren't "competent" in English.
False! But it's the best you could do

Competence and competent are interchangeable .
Who's the dumbass again. ?

Forum List

Back