Romney Makes ALL Other Politicians Look GOOD!

SayHey

Rookie
Mar 8, 2016
Hi,
I have to vent because this cretin has been all over TV lately. On top of it, he, of course, is endorsing fellow scam "college" pimp "Corinthian" Rubio. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rubio-urged-feds-easy-article-1.2552976

First, look what Romney pulled on MA's legitimate colleges:

“Romney has expressed no concerns about falling state funding for public higher education. When Romney was governor of Massachusetts, such budget cuts were his policy: between 2003 and 2007 Romney reduced public support for the UMass system by $140 million, a cutback of 14%. Tuition and fees rose by 63% in the same period – before the 2008 economic crash…”
psc-cuny.org/clarion/october-2012/obama-vs-romney-higher-ed-pell-perkins-and-private-profit

Yeah, no WONDER!
Romney's Full Sail, Washington Post's Kaplan Among Colleges Flunking Federal TestMITT ROMNEY’S otherwise extensive web site has no obvious link to his positions on education. That makes it all the more curious why he has been plugging for-profit colleges such as Full Sail University …,and the ubiquitous University of Phoenix, which claims to have a campus “within 10 miles of 87 million Americans.’’
Romney claims that Full Sail officials “hold down the cost’’ of education “by recognizing they’re competing.’’ He said, “I look at places like University of Phoenix and others, I think you’re going to find students saying you know what? That’s not a bad deal.’’
www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2012/02/06/sailing-into-for-profit-sun/J2SYHmzhhHf7bpyvgq8JqL/story.html

“Among other for-profit college executives who are supporting Mr. Romney, Todd S. Nelson, chief executive at the Education Management Corporation, also gave the campaign $2,500. His company is the target of an $11 billion Justice Department lawsuit over accusations of fraudulent marketing and recruiting practices.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/15/u...offers-praise-for-a-donors-business.html?_r=0

At Mr. Romney’s town-hall-style appearance in New Hampshire last month, Kallie Durkit, a junior at Bowling Green State University in Ohio, pressed the candidate on his views on college tuition. She said she was troubled by his suggestion that students look to Full Sail University and for-profit colleges in general as an affordable alternative to traditional schools.

“When he said that, I was just like, ‘You’re kidding,’ ” Ms. Durkit, 21, who described herself as an independent, said in an interview….

When told that Full Sail’s chief executive was a Romney fund-raiser, Ms. Durkit laughed, saying she wished she had known that during her exchange with the candidate.

In the past 15 years, students at schools such as Corinthian and University of Phoenix have taken out loans at drastically higher rates. What are they getting for their money?
…the number of students holding education debt doubled to 42 million, their total debt outstanding quadrupling to over $1 trillion. In 2000, there was only one for-profit institution among the 25 colleges and universities where students held the most student-loan debt. In 2014, there were 13, and University of Phoenix topped the list. The amount of debt owed by those attending for-profit colleges has grown from $39 billion in 2000 to $229 billion in 2014
How For-Profit Colleges Are Fueling the Student-Loan Crisis

President Obama is encouraging loan recipients to claim they were misled by colleges. Guess who will pay!!
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-feds-and-students-vs-taxpayers-1457048812
If 85,000 more students are granted relief, taxpayers may face a bill for over $1 billion for this institution alone. (Corinthian Colleges).

Is anyone else's head spinning whenever this freak mentions Trump University?

Yet they keep giving the cretin interviews without bringing his pimping of these "colleges" up with tax payers footing the bill to help these scammed students . Infuriating

Romney is a far superior choice to Trump. For one he is far more honest, more conservative, and a decent human being.

I'm nonpartisan so save the trolling/trump comparisons. It's sheeple like you who keep the slime scamming us taxpayers, and the fact that you have NO issue with what he did to those students proves it.

Romney is a far superior choice to Trump. For one he is far more honest, more conservative, and a decent human being.

You don't do this Avatar ever. Ever. I don't understand what he did.

I'm sorry. But in 2012 I had to hear everyone bitch and moan about how Romney isn't a conservative, how he changed his position, how he was sleazy and phoney, all of which, aside from the position change, was pure nonsense. And yet those same people want to tell me that the sleaziest rino to ever run in the party is now thee Savior of our nation. I'm sorry it's pure crap. This is freaking ridiculous.

Trump is caught in lies, you don't care. He says he likes FDR's concentration camps, you don't care. He wants to violate every aspect of the first amendment and you cheer him. This is freaking insane.

We opposed bill Clinton in the 90s for less than what Trump is promising and has done. We have one of the weakest Democrat tickets in a long while and instead of electing the constitutionalist running on the principles we have claimed to support, the most conservative contender since Calvin Coolidge, we are going to elect the only candidate who has worse negatives than Hillary Clinton and consistently loses to her.

We are so close to reaching what we've worked so hard for all these years and we are going to shoot ourselves in the head before the finish line.

And that means our nation is screwed and more people are going to suffer. We need to stop this insanity.

Romney kisses Trumps ass begging for money and support then stabs him in the back. With friends like Romney who needs enemies.

BL do you understand what he did?

I don't

Romney recorded an anti-Trump nasty attack robo-call and is plastering it across multiple states.

And every good and decent person in this country should be doing the same.

Romney kisses Trumps ass begging for money and support then stabs him in the back. With friends like Romney who needs enemies.

I don't

Romney recorded an anti-Trump nasty attack robo-call and is plastering it across multiple states.

^^^ closet Trump supporter, we get it you don't want to get drummed out of the Democratic party. /wink

There have been lots of bizarre events in this primary but Romney's speech takes the cake. He had to know that was going to make him look like a backstabbing douche bag.

I don't

^^^ closet Trump supporter, we get it you don't want to get drummed out of the Democratic party. /wink

No. I don't want a despot in the White house who will kill me for exercising my rights. Something I thought we cared about on the right. But it turns out you guys are a bunch of phoneys

Forum List

Back