Spring Break In The Days of "Corona"

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Spring Break videos and photos made the Social Media pages all week, last week showing the Lack of Common Sense and the Lack of Social Distancing with Their Beach Parties Full of Drunken Collage Students.

"IF I GET CORONA, I GET CORONA, BUT I'D RATHER HAVE A BUD LIGHT. AT THE END OF THE DAY, AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET IT STOP ME FROM PARTYING."

Says a 20 year old Living it up on his Spring Break in Miami Florida.
Hey, the Sun is shining, the temperature is about 85 degrees, the Pool is filled with young ladies in their skimpy, newest, and stylish, bikinis, the beer and booze is flowing what could possibly go wrong?

And he thinks that Wuhan is probably the name of a Chinese restaurant on Mott Street in New York’s Chinatown

Spring Break videos and photos made the Social Media pages all week, last week showing the Lack of Common Sense and the Lack of Social Distancing with Their Beach Parties Full of Drunken Collage Students.

"IF I GET CORONA, I GET CORONA, BUT I'D RATHER HAVE A BUD LIGHT. AT THE END OF THE DAY, AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET IT STOP ME FROM PARTYING."

Hey, the Sun is shining, the temperature is about 85 degrees, the Pool is filled with young ladies in their skimpy, newest, and stylish, bikinis, the beer and booze is flowing what could possibly go wrong?

And he thinks that Wuhan is probably the name of a Chinese restaurant on Mott Street in New York’s Chinatown

NEW YORK POST

Eight sex offenders including 3 child rapists released in NY Gov. Cuomo’s coronavirus jailbreak

Eight sex offenders — three of which were convicted of raping children — have been released from a jail in New York as a part of Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo's statewide initiative to decrease prison populations over fear of spreading the coronavirus.

WIVB-TV reported that more than 50 prisoners, including eight sex offenders, had been released from the Monroe County Jail over the weekend
The report added that three of the sex offenders released are considered "most likely to re-offend" by the state:

Chief of Police Patrick Phelan blasted the move, calling it nonsensical.

"It doesn't make any sense. If you could present an argument to me that makes sense, I'm willing to listen. But this doesn't make any sense," Phelan said. "So you have a violent criminal who's done time in state prison who's been given the chance of parole, and not followed the conditions of their parole. That's who you're talking about right now."

What's more is that Phelan said his department wasn't even notified by the state.

"We weren't told by anyone," he said. "I think good practice would be if you're going to release convicted felons — some of them very violent some of those level 3 sex offenders you might want to give law enforcement the heads up."

It's all rich people's kids and the children of the political elite. Let them party.

I thought your title was Three Days of the Condor. One of the movies I like. Carry on.

Forum List

Back