Democrats are going to pay in the midterms for forcing vaccinated people to wear masks

It's amazing, isn't it? Remember in the 60s how leftists were opposed to "the man" and wanted to make their own decisions? Now Democrats are all a bunch of government loving sheep. They not only do whatever government tells them to do, they fall over themselves to spread the gospel and tell everyone else to just do whatever government says

These people aren’t “democrats”.

That actually sounded good to you, didn't it? Be honest.

You love our country like any parasite loves its host

Good? No it sounded like you.

My suspicion that you hate America and Americans with a passion was confirmed when you said "Democrats are evil and Republicans are useless".

Let me counter your bullshit and say that most Democrats, like most Republicans, are wonderful people.

Good? No it sounded like you.

My suspicion that you hate America and Americans with a passion was confirmed when you said "Democrats are evil and Republicans are useless".

Let me counter your bullshit and say that most Democrats, like most Republicans, are wonderful people.

So you equate the country with government. Figures.

You suck at mind reading, I'd give it up. It's like you are just making up what you want to believe. Oh wait, you are ...

On the other hand you LOVE this country ... like a leach loves blood

I am not optimistic about the future of our country. That has been clear. It's frankly too easy for the Democrats to sell their free shit message. Democrats are evil and Republicans are useless. Americans who recognize and appreciate how lucky we are to live here are stuck in the 40s, which makes us a clear minority. But on this one, Democrats screwed up.

Many of us got the vaccine because we wanted to move on with our lives and that was the price. Now Democrats in their endless quest for control over our lives are reneging on the deal even though Trump's vaccine works and vaccinated people are protected.

Democrats have made a mistake by going back to mask mandates for vaccinated people. They are trying desperately to get people to blame the unvaccinated for the mandates. But no one is buying it. We are blaming the Democrats, and rightly so. If you are vaccinated, it doesn't matter what anyone else does. No one is buying their crap. And this one pisses people off and will be remembered.

Right-wingers simply prove they are just parrots regarding natural rights and have no understanding of the concept.

I hear the vaccine can give you aids too

Keep it up. You're just screwing your party. No one believes you that it's the unvaccinated fault that you moron government lovers are forcing us to wear masks again even after we got vaccinated. It's yours. Keep reminding people of that

So you equate the country with government. Figures.
Hahaha. You're reaching. I equate the Democrats and Republicans you just claimed to hate, to the tens of millions of American citizens who call themselves Democrat and or Republican.

Learn to read, I didn't say anything about him
No, you tried to put all that shit on me because you dislike me and you aren't smart enough to come up with your own insults.

Keep it up. You're just screwing your party. No one believes you that it's the unvaccinated fault that you moron government lovers are forcing us to wear masks again even after we got vaccinated. It's yours. Keep reminding people of that
I doubt you've been vaccinated, and if someone who was and was asymptomatic, passed the virus on to you, that SHOULD BE YOUR FAULT, EXCEPT it clogs up the ER's and ICUs, so responsible people have to carry the weight for you morons.

Show me where the border is “wide open”
Still looking for your million illegals

Like I said, you are just making shit up
No I'm not, even Harris went down there for a photo op. Your guy pedo, is a total failure. Illegals being transported all over America. You can thank this new epidemic on him.

The entire midterm campaign will be quotes from republicans doubting vaccines juxtaposed with dead unvaccinated citizens. That’s all I’d run.

Our President said everyone should get vaccinated
Republicans said you don’t have to get vaccinated f you don’t want to and it might be dangerous.

Thanks to Republicans…..COVID IS ALIVE and WELL

Our president also told reporters "My butt's been wiped" so.....

bendog

Even if that were true, that we have to wear masks because of people who didn't vax is just stupid.

And it's going to get Democrats hammered in the election because no one buys that Democrats aren't just doing this because they love government control. This lie that vax = no masks was all the Democrats and everyone knows it
Notice bendog coundn't answer my question.

These dumbass Leftist are literally just parroting the Marxist Fake News propaganda.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back