Democrats are going to pay in the midterms for forcing vaccinated people to wear masks

The survival rate is 97% if you are completely healthy. Much lower when you have pre-existing health issues.

With the Delta strain, it's even lower still.

The death rate can be as high as 15% for people with severe heart and lung issues. and then you have to also take into account that these people are also endangering people who CAN"T be vaccinated, cancer patients going through chemo, aids patients, etc.,

There's gonna come a time when we are gonna have to tell them to fuck off and die when they turn up at hospitals needing ventilators. With a third wave on it's way as a direct result of their actions, and new strains that are also a result of them keeping the virus alive for so long, strains that could turn out to be resistant to the vaccines we've already produced,. We will end up with shortages of medications and equipment, and we are gonna need to tell them that they made their choices, and that they are at the end of the line for any medical aid that is given. If they die before the doctors get around to helping them, it's their own fault.

Show your work. Let's see those numbers.

Hahaha. You're reaching. I equate the Democrats and Republicans you just claimed to hate, to the tens of millions of American citizens who call themselves Democrat and or Republican.

You are just making up your shit as you go. Most people are not activists, politicians, major players in either party. As a Democrat extremist, I was including you

No, you tried to put all that shit on me because you dislike me and you aren't smart enough to come up with your own insults.

From the eternal playground insult champ, that's pretty funny.

I factually in that post didn't say what you said. Learn to read

I doubt you've been vaccinated, and if someone who was and was asymptomatic, passed the virus on to you, that SHOULD BE YOUR FAULT, EXCEPT it clogs up the ER's and ICUs, so responsible people have to carry the weight for you morons.

That doesn't even make sense for a moron like you. So I'm against vaccines, but I say I was vaccinated.

You can't even make up a good lie.

I suppose you expecting people to just lie is normal for a Democrat since you lie about EVERYTHING all the time and you expect others to be like you are.

I'm for vaccines, I'm against forcing vaccinated people to wear masks. But you are the big government party and the anti-science party and the party of liars. It's what you are

Correct. Very small price, IMO.

We're vaccinated, why do you give a fuck what Dems are doing about it? They are doing what they always do: overcompensating. Relax. Where did you get your degree in immunology?

Small sacrifice for me. :dunno:

No, stupid people don't 'buy it'. Massachusetts even researched it.

Why do I care that Democrats force me to wear a mask after I got vaccinated so I don't have to wear a mask?

That's just stupid, even for you.

Everyone knows that this is the Democrats fault. Sure, people like you will vote for them, you will vote for them if they eat babies. But there are a lot of people who got vaccinated and are pissed that you reneged on the deal to get vaccinated and not wear a mask

If doubting the safety of vaccines isn’t doubting vaccines. What exactly qualifies? He’s killing people. Righties alas but they are kind of people too.
You are a dumbass and are part of the very reason people are hesitant to get the vaccine.

Whaaaaaa………????
People like you who want to criticize and cancel anyone who questions anything about this vaccine leads to even more distrust with the American people.

You want the American people to get the vaccine .... allow open debate about it.

But, the Left cannot afford to do that and the American people know why.

Demonrats love their masks. They’re jumping up and down with joy over the new mask mandates.

Many were regretting getting the shot, because they no longer had an excuse for wearing the masks.

Now they’re back to double masks and face shields!!!

People like you who want to criticize and cancel anyone who questions anything about this vaccine leads to even more distrust with the American people.

You want the American people to get the vaccine .... allow open debate about it.

But, the Left cannot afford to do that and the American people know why.
Debate is fine. Misinformation that leads to deaths is bad. I struggle when you argue from your gut and not facts. For instance. I asked how you connect the dots to 99.5% of deaths from covid this year are from unvaccinated and vaccines not working? You dodged and called that cancel culture.

Debate is fine. Misinformation that leads to deaths is bad. I struggle when you argue from your gut and not facts. For instance. I asked how you connect the dots to 99.5% of deaths from covid this year are from unvaccinated and vaccines not working? You dodged and called that cancel culture.
Uhm-Hmm ....

And, who is gets to label this so called "misinformation"?

The American people know they are being LIED to.

And, people like you who propagate these LIES only causes more and more Americans to doubt this vaccine.

And, rightfully so.

Uhm-Hmm ....

And, who is gets to label this so called "misinformation"?

The American people know they are being LIED to.

And, people like you who propagate these LIES only causes more and more Americans to doubt this vaccine.

And, rightfully so.
This site is wearing me down. You guys are bonkers. Why do you chose to be a nut? I really don’t understand. Are you a moon landing denier too? Who do you think killed Kennedy?

This site is wearing me down. You guys are bonkers. Why do you chose to be a nut? I really don’t understand. Are you a moon landing denier too? Who do you think killed Kennedy?
You are a Communist POS.

That's why you don't understand it.

The 1st Amendment to the US Constitution gives us the right to say whatever we want.

It does not allow the Government to label speech or information as "hate speech" or "misinformation" and attempt to prevent it or silence those who present it.

The American people are smart .... something else you do not understand .... and are plenty capable of determining what is "hate speech" or "misinformation" on their own.

That's called Freedom and Liberty and something else you will not understand.

Last edited:
You are a Communist POS.

That's why you don't understand it.

The 1st Amendment to the US Constitution gives us the right to say whatever we want.

It does not allow the Government to label speech or information as "hate speech" or "misinformation" and attempt to prevent it or silence those who present it.

The American people are smart .... something else you do not understand .... and are plenty capable of determining what is "hate speech" or "misinformation" on their own.

That's called Freedom and Liberty and something else you will not understand.
You’re a feckless piece of shit. You can’t answer 3rd grade logic questions. Answer the question or live your life as a stupid undeducted fat ass moron. Here it is:

Why are 99.2% of covid deaths unvaccinated? Answer it moron.

You also have no idea what a communist is. It’s like you’re the lowest form of retard. Calling names you don’t understand. Sad.

You’re a feckless piece of shit. You can’t answer 3rd grade logic questions. Answer the question or live your life as a stupid undeducted fat ass moron. Here it is:

Why are 99.2% of covid deaths unvaccinated? Answer it moron.

You also have no idea what a communist is. It’s like you’re the lowest form of retard. Calling names you don’t understand. Sad.
Link your data Mr. Marxist Fake News sheeple and I will answer it for you.

Link your data Mr. Marxist Fake News sheeple and I will answer it for you.

Forum List

Back