Democrats are going to pay in the midterms for forcing vaccinated people to wear masks

El Presidente failed to sell vaxxes!

Maybe having an open So. Border and granting Covid carrying illegals more freedom than tax-paying Americans has something to do with it!
You're a dull boy.
So... Joe Biden didn't convince you to get the vaccine?

That's your excuse?

The people have seen Republican resistance to masks, social distance and now, Vacines

We should have beaten COVID by now
Republicans allowed it to come back
Dumbass Leftist have had delusions of Republican resistance to masks, social distance and now, Vacines.

The rest of the normal thinking population of this Country understand that Biden human trafficking policies are spreading the Wuhan Virus along with many other disease all of the Country.

Don‘t like masks?
Don’t like your favorite business shutdown?
Don‘t like at home remote school for your kids?

Guess what?

IT IS BACK

We should have beaten this thing by now except for our friendly neighborhood REPUBLICANS who resisted vaccines and celebrated us not reaching 70 percent vaccinated
The highest percentage of the unvaxed are blacks and Hispanics, numbnutz.....How do they usually vote?

Our President said everyone should get vaccinated
Republicans said you don’t have to get vaccinated f you don’t want to and it might be dangerous.

Thanks to Republicans…..COVID IS ALIVE and WELL
Quote that Republican saying don't get vaccinated in the context of speaking for all Republicans.

You're not rational. New mask mandates are due to rising COVID cases, and those are nearly all due to the stupidity of unvaccinated RepubliQan sociopaths. They will cause a lot of children to die, as well as adults, some of these adults innocent (Democrats), which is a true shame.

You know SQUAT about science, admit it. You couldn't pass a 5th grade science test. Yet you think you have something to say about vaccinations and a pandemic. Just shut up. Your spew is criminally reckless.

I'm not rational? After all the shit you just made up?

Here's a tip. Stop whining and GET THE VACCINE. Then you can stop obsessing on what anyone else does because you are protected.

Lots of children will die was your most wild lie, LOL. You have no idea what you're talking about

I'm not rational? After all the shit you just made up?

Here's a tip. Stop whining and GET THE VACCINE. Then you can stop obsessing on what anyone else does because you are protected.

Lots of children will die was your most wild lie, LOL. You have no idea what you're talking about
That idiot fucking troll is not even worth responding to.

Watch your mouth when addressing me, traitor.
y
The vaccine doesn't stop working. Did I say it did? No... I said that vaccinated people can still spread the virus, though they're not catching it themselves. They are immune to its effects, get it, due to vaccination. Do you know what vaccination is? Do you know what an antibody is? Could you pass a 5th grade science test?

99.5% of deaths are unvaccinated. Trump's vaccine is working fine.

Stop whining and GET THE VACCINE. Then you can stop worrying about what anyone else does

The only accusations of human trafficking recently have been against republicans.
Yes ...

I understand that's what the voices inside that Alt Left Reality that you live in are telling you.

Now run along the adults are trying to have a conversation based in reality.

Dumbass Leftist have had delusions of Republican resistance to masks, social distance and now, Vacines.

The rest of the normal thinking population of this Country understand that Biden human trafficking policies are spreading the Wuhan Virus along with many other disease all of the Country.
You have zero proof that immigrants are spreading COVID

There is irrefutable proof that the unvaccinated are spreading it

Forum List

Back