Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

Hey speak of the Democrats raping their country, check this out on Social Security. You probably won't find this on Youtube or facebook, them people are communists in the making Demonicrats:

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?

The wrong reason to cast blame on Congress is for the mutually beneficial borrowing arrangement between Social Security and the federal government. A common belief, at least across social media, is that the federal government has raided or stolen funds from Social Security's asset reserves to fund wars and other nefarious activities. This has virtually no shred of truth to it.

Social Security and the federal government have a mutually beneficial borrowing arrangement

Well, it's not mutually beneficial when this happens.

"Social Security: "Hey, guy, remember all those funds you converted into these bonds so you could pay for wars and tax cuts for rich people. I need to cash those in now."

That's when Right Wingers want to start cutting social security benefits, trim back eligiblity, raise the retirement age and all the other crap they pull.
The government pays the money back to social security with interest

Among its many other provisions, ARRA increased
monthly benefits for SNAP participants. When the
law took effect, the maximum monthly benefit for a
household of four was raised by 13.6 percent, from $588
to $668.

Okay, it's still a pittance.

668/30 comes out to $22.26. Or 5.56 a person. You try feeding a person on 5.56 a day.

Our economic war worked very well against all the Communist countries

Yeah, they went broke 20 years before we did.

An economic war against Venezuela? By obama? Link?
We went broke?

here is no way to prove your ancestry, the records simply do not exist. So its a bullshit assignment that will be rife with fraud. No thanks
Then there’s no need for reparations, is there? None of these people were ever slaves. They can’t prove anyone in their family was ever a slave. Then there’s no basis for reparations OR affirmative action programs.
EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.
The truth is animosity?

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Why are Asian leaders murdering their citizens with COVID?
Especially India where the Best and the brightest are dying by the second?

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates declined in May for teenagers (9.6
percent), Whites (5.1 percent), and Hispanics (7.3 percent). The jobless rates for adult
men (5.9 percent), adult women (5.4 percent), Blacks (9.1 percent), and Asians (5.5
percent) showed little change in May. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
You fascists sound angry

Attempted equality

There was also a significant decrease in stops by race: Black motorists were stopped at a rate of 38.7 — a sizable drop from the 57 reported in 2019. (The report calculates the rate by dividing the number of stops by the total population and multiplying that number by 100.) Stops among white drivers also fell from 29.6 to 22.6 in 2020 while the search rate increased from 6.7 to 8. Search rates for Black drivers decreased by less than 1 point, falling to 8.5.

On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree

On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
Unless one is a rapper.
The real question is into what industries do educated Blacks go?

China and India downplayed corona too

Unless one is a rapper.
Idk

China and India downplayed corona too
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.

Unless one is a rapper.
Do you know?

Unless one is a rapper.
Do you know?
I'm not the one bellyaching.
I have a bad habit of wanting to know specifics when people are either happy or upset about a situation.

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates declined in May for teenagers (9.6
percent), Whites (5.1 percent), and Hispanics (7.3 percent). The jobless rates for adult
men (5.9 percent), adult women (5.4 percent), Blacks (9.1 percent), and Asians (5.5
percent) showed little change in May. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.
So?

I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.

Forum List

Back