Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.

Sounds like BS to me.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Eleven U.S. mayors — from Los Angeles to Kansas City — have pledged to pay reparations for slavery to a small group of Black residents in their cities, saying their aim is to set an example for the federal government on how a nationwide program could work.

The mayors had no details on how much it would cost, who would pay for it or how people would be chosen.

All of those details would be worked out with the help of local commissions comprised of representatives from Black-led organizations set up to advise the mayor of each city. But the mayors say they are committed to paying reparations instead of just talking about them.

• Banned

Sounds like BS to me.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Eleven U.S. mayors — from Los Angeles to Kansas City — have pledged to pay reparations for slavery to a small group of Black residents in their cities, saying their aim is to set an example for the federal government on how a nationwide program could work.

The mayors had no details on how much it would cost, who would pay for it or how people would be chosen.

All of those details would be worked out with the help of local commissions comprised of representatives from Black-led organizations set up to advise the mayor of each city. But the mayors say they are committed to paying reparations instead of just talking about them.
Our mayor has been talking about it everyday on the news. His intentions are not bs.

So somewhere in the city budget things would have to be cut to pay for this bullshit. So what/who gets cut so he can fucking pander for votes?
Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

This should be put before the people if they're going to use our money.

Sounds like BS to me.

Our mayor has been talking about it everyday on the news. His intentions are not bs.

So somewhere in the city budget things would have to be cut to pay for this bullshit. So what/who gets cut so he can fucking pander for votes?
Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

This should be put before the people if they're going to use our money.
Don't you worry Mizzouri is cutting off all pandemic aid and putting people back on the streets while the governor saves all the billions in aid for a rainy day....Like when they keep losing court cases from suing the feds and other states, to the lawsuits the state keeps losing from mishandling their jobs and the finances.

You want to forget about paying debts owed for work done many years ago. You like the idea because you like being stiffed by a customer when you do a job.

That sound you hear are taxpayers bailing out of blue cities and moving to red cities.

Did Los Angeles have many slaves?
Not only that, there are no "blacks" anymore, they are nearly all "mixed race". But since the US census still uses the racist "one drop rule", the race stats are all fucked up.
IMHO the US needs to eliminate all references to race, and just use "American" or not American.

Really? How is that?

So I can honestly claim when my Grandparents came here, they came here between the World Wars, when anti-German prejudice was at it's height, even though Germans were the biggest ethnic group in the country. My grandparents countered by using "American" first names (Louis instead of Ludwig, Helen instead of Magdalena) and changing how they pronounced the family name.

But here's the thing. At a certain point, anything that made people in my family "German" kind of vanished. No one in my family speaks German today (I speak a very little, and badly), we don't really follow any German customs.

Blacks can't stop being black, and biases against blacks in our society haven't disappeared. That's the major difference and if you don't see it, then you are being willfully blind.

Actually, let's look at that. Let's look at the payments for "Welfare" for people of color vs. "Entitlements" enjoyed by Middle Class white people to keep them OUT of the poor house.

SNAP (Food Stamps) - 79 Billion dollars
Section 8/HUD (Housing) - 68 Billion
TANF (Welfare) - 16.5 Billion
WIC (Women, Infants and Children) - 4.9 Billion
Medicaid - 613 Billion

Except for Medicaid, those are all pretty small numbers.

Okay, now let's look at Entitlements- or as I like to call it, "White People Welfare".

Social Security - 1,096 Billon
Medicare - 799 Billion
Veteran's Administration- 269 Billion
Unemployment Insurance - varies, but in 2020, it topped 329 Billion.

Now, obviously, some white people get traditional welfare (in fact, they are the majority of people on assistance) and some minorities get "entitlements" if they make enough money.

But is absurd notion that we are spending all this money on "Welfare", so that gives us a hall pass to excuse 400 years of institutionalized racism is just silly. What these figures show is white people are very good at taking care of themselves.

1) Duly noted you couldn't refute a damned thing I said.
2) I think I broke him.

Wrong dumbass.

Look WTF you wrote you ignorant imbicile, Social Security is white welfare for example? Fucking idiot, since when are blacks and such not eligible for Social Security? If you had a job you'd know it's not an entitlement at all, nor is Medicare.

Matter of fact I read you stated white people work and black people don't............

IDIOT

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong dumbass.

Look WTF you wrote you ignorant imbicile, Social Security is white welfare for example? Fucking idiot, since when are blacks and such not eligible for Social Security? If you had a job you'd know it's not an entitlement at all, nor is Medicare.

Uh, the government calls them entitlements, and I clearly said it wasn't race based. I clearly said that white people get welfare and black people get entitlements.

The thing I was pointing out, that you missed because of all those lead paint chips you ate as a child, is that we spend a lot more money keeping middle class people comfortable than we do keeping poor people out of poverty.

Matter of fact I read you stated white people work and black people don't............

I'm terribly sorry about your learning disability... I hope you are getting treatment for that.

Wrong dumbass.

Uh, the government calls them entitlements, and I clearly said it wasn't race based. I clearly said that white people get welfare and black people get entitlements.

The thing I was pointing out, that you missed because of all those lead paint chips you ate as a child, is that we spend a lot more money keeping middle class people comfortable than we do keeping poor people out of poverty.

I'm terribly sorry about your learning disability... I hope you are getting treatment for that.

Now Joe denies he wrote "Okay, now let's look at Entitlements- or as I like to call it, "White People Welfare"." Snacking on paint chips is a confession Joe?

Joe wrote the following items are not provided to black people. It's his way of saying black people don't work:
Social Security
Medicare
Veteran's Administration
Unemployment Insurance

Joe wrote the following items are provided to to just black people, which is his way of saying black people don't work:
SNAP
Section 8/HUD
TANF
WIC
Medicaid

Now Joe denies he wrote "Okay, now let's look at Entitlements- or as I like to call it, "White People Welfare"."

Okay, clearly you miss the point.... but that's because of your learning disability.

Joe wrote the following items are not provided to black people. It's his way of saying black people don't work:

No, it's my way of pointing out entitlements that mostly benefit WHITE people are largely embraced by even the most right wing people. We spend three times more keeping Middle Class, mostly white people out of the poor house than we spend keeping poor people from starving.

Again, you'd figure this out if it weren't for your learning disability.

Joe wrote the following items are provided to to just black people, which is his way of saying black people don't

Actually, I said nothing of the sort. In fact, most people who get section 8 or SNAP DO work. And the vast majority of them are white, unlike the OP, who insisted blacks shouldn't be paid reparations for slavery because we've already spent on them for welfare.

Again, you'd figure this out if you hadn't sniffed all that glue in your teens.

People can blow off steam on message boards.

That is good for one's mental health.

But it does not change anything.

This nation is a-changing.

No one can stop it.

For some reason, the people who really run this nation have decided to go all out for that certain ethnicity.

Many people (including me) think that nothing will improve much for that ethnicity.

Nevertheless, the powers-that-be have decided to keep trying.

Obviously, this nation has a very bleak future.

I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Really? How is that?

So I can honestly claim when my Grandparents came here, they came here between the World Wars, when anti-German prejudice was at it's height, even though Germans were the biggest ethnic group in the country. My grandparents countered by using "American" first names (Louis instead of Ludwig, Helen instead of Magdalena) and changing how they pronounced the family name.

But here's the thing. At a certain point, anything that made people in my family "German" kind of vanished. No one in my family speaks German today (I speak a very little, and badly), we don't really follow any German customs.

Blacks can't stop being black, and biases against blacks in our society haven't disappeared. That's the major difference and if you don't see it, then you are being willfully blind.

Actually, let's look at that. Let's look at the payments for "Welfare" for people of color vs. "Entitlements" enjoyed by Middle Class white people to keep them OUT of the poor house.

SNAP (Food Stamps) - 79 Billion dollars
Section 8/HUD (Housing) - 68 Billion
TANF (Welfare) - 16.5 Billion
WIC (Women, Infants and Children) - 4.9 Billion
Medicaid - 613 Billion

Except for Medicaid, those are all pretty small numbers.

Okay, now let's look at Entitlements- or as I like to call it, "White People Welfare".

Social Security - 1,096 Billon
Medicare - 799 Billion
Veteran's Administration- 269 Billion
Unemployment Insurance - varies, but in 2020, it topped 329 Billion.

Now, obviously, some white people get traditional welfare (in fact, they are the majority of people on assistance) and some minorities get "entitlements" if they make enough money.

But is absurd notion that we are spending all this money on "Welfare", so that gives us a hall pass to excuse 400 years of institutionalized racism is just silly. What these figures show is white people are very good at taking care of themselves.
That is the stupidest post I've seen here in months.

Now Joe denies he wrote "Okay, now let's look at Entitlements- or as I like to call it, "White People Welfare"."

Okay, clearly you miss the point.... but that's because of your learning disability.

No, it's my way of pointing out entitlements that mostly benefit WHITE people are largely embraced by even the most right wing people. We spend three times more keeping Middle Class, mostly white people out of the poor house than we spend keeping poor people from starving.

Again, you'd figure this out if it weren't for your learning disability.

Joe wrote the following items are provided to to just black people, which is his way of saying black people don't

Actually, I said nothing of the sort. In fact, most people who get section 8 or SNAP DO work. And the vast majority of them are white, unlike the OP, who insisted blacks shouldn't be paid reparations for slavery because we've already spent on them for welfare.

Again, you'd figure this out if you hadn't sniffed all that glue in your teens.

Joe doesn't understand the difference between $1000 spread over 1000 people WHO work is different than $800 spread over 100 people who don't. In "deep-thinking" PROG terms more money is spent on the former and it's JUST NOT FAIR.

In Joe's world more money needs to be moved from WORKING entitlements to NON-WORKING entitlements, because when you're PROG love the victim and misery loves company, so let's throw a bone out there enticing others not to work.

Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

It's got nothing to do with "reparations". It stinks of corruption

It's obviously all about corrupt politicians ripping off the taxpayers and giving the money to their friends for a kickback.

The FBI needs to get on top of this right now.

Forum List

Back