Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
It's got nothing to do with "reparations". It stinks of corruption

It's obviously all about corrupt politicians ripping off the taxpayers and giving the money to their friends for a kickback.

The FBI needs to get on top of this right now.
no, the FBI will want their cut of the loot

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
This should be the taxpayers' answer to guilty City Halls.

angry_mob.jpg

People are already fleeing from the Democrat Party's hate, racism, violence, crime, corruption, high taxes, bad schools.........dystopian Progressive culture in our cities.
If they keep going people will be abandoning America itself.
If I were an 18 year old today, I would be seriously thinking about immigrating to another country.
It looks like the Democrats are turning our country into Northern Venezuela.

venezuelastarvationjkahdj.jpg

The thread premise is a lie.

This should be the taxpayers' answer to guilty City Halls.

angry_mob.jpg
There is an inherent contradiction in this idea, however, in that the mechanism that confers responsiveness to experience is supposed, at the same time, to lock in place the resultant changes. There are even studies suggesting that such epigenetic marks can be passed down from parents to their children and even their grandchildren, priming them to behave in a certain way in response to experiences that their ancestors had. This is an ironically deterministic idea – that a person’s behaviour would be so strongly affected by their forbears’ experiences – especially for a mechanism that is supposed to mediate unlimited behavioural flexibility

People are already fleeing from the Democrat Party's hate, racism, violence, crime, corruption, high taxes, bad schools.........dystopian Progressive culture in our cities.
If I were an 18 year old today, I would be seriously thinking about immigrating to another country.

View attachment 503316
81 million voters didn't flee

View attachment 503316
Violence? Jan. 6?

Joe doesn't understand the difference between $1000 spread over 1000 people WHO work is different than $800 spread over 100 people who don't. In "deep-thinking" PROG terms more money is spent on the former and it's JUST NOT FAIR.

In Joe's world more money needs to be moved from WORKING entitlements to NON-WORKING entitlements, because when you're PROG love the victim and misery loves company, so let's throw a bone out there enticing others not to work.

You know, all that exhaust you used to breathe in has effected your cognative abilities.

These things are not "Working entitlements", they are wealth transfers. In a job, you are only entitled to your salary- that's it.

Take, for instance, Social Security. You pay 6% of your income into it, and your employer matches it with 6%. So let's say for sake of argument you are making $50K a year average over your entire working life. Which mean every year, you've paid in $3000.00 for Medicare. In a work life of 45 years, you've contributed $135K to Social Security. Assumes you work every year and aren't collecting unemployment (which you don't pay into at all.) If you get an average monthly benefit of $1400, You pretty much use up everything you paid in in 8 years. That sounds nice, but not really. You have gotten all your money back by age 73, but the average lifespan is 78 years. That means 5 years of living on the dole.

Medicare, it gets even more complex. You pay in 1% of your income into Medicare, so over a 45 year work life, you pay $500 a year and your contribution comes out to $22,500. Well, surprise, surprise, that works out well if you never get sick and get shot by a jealous husband at age 90 (which is how I want to go out.) However, even a minor illness with a hospital stay is going to wipe that out in a couple of weeks. The average cost of a cancer treatment is $150,000. If Medicare wasn't there, we'd have a lot of middle class families deciding whether or not to just let Nana die.

SO, yes, what you loving call "Working Entitlements" are just an other form of welfare for middle class people. Which is fine, that's the society we've decided we wanted. And it worked fine in the 1960's when only 9% of the population was over 65 and the average life span was only 69.

But today, 17% of the population is over age 65 and the average life span is 79 years.

Now, going back to that Non-working entitlement you go babbling on about.

Um. Not really. Most people on relief programs are only on it for a few years.

40 States have work requirements to get SNAP, and 40 of SNAP households have at least one family member with a job. .

52% of HUD/Section 8 recipients are elderly or disabled. Only 15% are non-working people.

So let's bottom line it, because if sure WTF-Prog checked out of this conversation the minute I started bringing numbers into it.

We spend a lot of money keeping Middle Class people middle class than we do keeping poor people from living on the streets.

You guys keep whining about Venezuela, but leave out the part where the US (including the Obama Administration) waged an economic war against them for choosing a form of government we don't like.

Then again, we've been punishing Cuba for 60 years for picking a form of government we don't like. The US is like the ex-girlfriend who drunk calls you in the middle of the night.

1624148200173.png

Castro, you Communist!!!!

Joe doesn't understand the difference between $1000 spread over 1000 people WHO work is different than $800 spread over 100 people who don't. In "deep-thinking" PROG terms more money is spent on the former and it's JUST NOT FAIR.

In Joe's world more money needs to be moved from WORKING entitlements to NON-WORKING entitlements, because when you're PROG love the victim and misery loves company, so let's throw a bone out there enticing others not to work.

You know, all that exhaust you used to breathe in has effected your cognative abilities.

These things are not "Working entitlements", they are wealth transfers. In a job, you are only entitled to your salary- that's it.

Take, for instance, Social Security. You pay 6% of your income into it, and your employer matches it with 6%. So let's say for sake of argument you are making $50K a year average over your entire working life. Which mean every year, you've paid in $3000.00 for Medicare. In a work life of 45 years, you've contributed $135K to Social Security. Assumes you work every year and aren't collecting unemployment (which you don't pay into at all.) If you get an average monthly benefit of $1400, You pretty much use up everything you paid in in 8 years. That sounds nice, but not really. You have gotten all your money back by age 73, but the average lifespan is 78 years. That means 5 years of living on the dole.

Medicare, it gets even more complex. You pay in 1% of your income into Medicare, so over a 45 year work life, you pay $500 a year and your contribution comes out to $22,500. Well, surprise, surprise, that works out well if you never get sick and get shot by a jealous husband at age 90 (which is how I want to go out.) However, even a minor illness with a hospital stay is going to wipe that out in a couple of weeks. The average cost of a cancer treatment is $150,000. If Medicare wasn't there, we'd have a lot of middle class families deciding whether or not to just let Nana die.

SO, yes, what you loving call "Working Entitlements" are just an other form of welfare for middle class people. Which is fine, that's the society we've decided we wanted. And it worked fine in the 1960's when only 9% of the population was over 65 and the average life span was only 69.

But today, 17% of the population is over age 65 and the average life span is 79 years.

40 States have work requirements to get SNAP, and 40 of SNAP households have at least one family member with a job. .

52% of HUD/Section 8 recipients are elderly or disabled. Only 15% are non-working people.

So let's bottom line it, because if sure WTF-Prog checked out of this conversation the minute I started bringing numbers into it.

We spend a lot of money keeping Middle Class people middle class than we do keeping poor people from living on the streets.
Some types of families did much better than average. A couple with only one spouse working (and receiving the same average wage) would have paid in $361,000 if they turned 65 in 2010, but can expect to get back $854,000 — more than double what they paid in. In 1980, this same 65-year-old couple would have received five times more than what they paid in, while in 1960, such a couple would have ended up with 14 times what they put in.

Such findings suggest that, even allowing for inflation and investment gains, many seniors will receive much more in benefits than what they paid in.

You guys keep whining about Venezuela, but leave out the part where the US (including the Obama Administration) waged an economic war against them for choosing a form of government we don't like.

Then again, we've been punishing Cuba for 60 years for picking a form of government we don't like. The US is like the ex-girlfriend who drunk calls you in the middle of the night.

View attachment 503388

View attachment 503388
Obama tried to open up to cuba

View attachment 503388
An economic war against Venezuela? By obama? Link?

View attachment 503388
Our economic war worked very well against all the Communist countries

Among its many other provisions, ARRA increased
monthly benefits for SNAP participants. When the
law took effect, the maximum monthly benefit for a
household of four was raised by 13.6 percent, from $588
to $668.

ILMAO you've never heard of interest & inflation I guess. Besides you're wrong. You're trying to argue those WHO PAY TAXES receive too many entitlements while THOSE WHO DON'T not enough. Your math is all fucked up from start,$1000 spread out over 50 people is different than $500 spread out over 20. Apples and oranges, they're not remotely the same thing.

Hey speak of the Democrats raping their country, check this out on Social Security. You probably won't find this on Youtube or facebook, them people are communists in the making Demonicrats:

Reparations are for more than slavery. Now it's time racists understand this. We blacks today are dealing with modern losses due to racism. You whites who are opposed to this need to learn some things.

For example:

The Homestead Act that went from 1862 until 1934 gave gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of 500,000 dollars per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, That is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate/maintain the wealth they have today.

Furthermore:

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

One HUGE problem is that many of the figures used to determine how the handouts are distributed.and, their effectiveness are nowhere close to accurate.

I grew up in a miserably poor area. It was basically half black and half hispanic. There were a few white and Japanese residents also.

For a time, I helped a friend who had a small grocery store. On the first of the month people would hang out around the store. They'd sell their food stamps for 50 cents on the dollar. The money was used to buy booze or spent in beer joints or to buy pot.

Others worked for cash while collecting welfare for 2 or 3 kids. Many were prostitutes, some of whom lived with families who were in section 8 housing and, or, receiving other kinds of welfare.

One family consisting of a middle-aged mother,two grown.men approximately 24 and 30 years of age and a daughter about 25 years of age (who turned tricks). All lived in a Section 8 apartment for which they paid the mighty sum of THIRTY FIVE fucking dollars per month.

One woman with 3 kids collected welfare and food stamps, had a live-in boyfriend who worked. The woman also worked for her uncle who paid her 200 bucks a week, under the table, and provided her with a small apartment, for free. One Christmas a local religious group was giving free turkeys and extras to the poor. This whore went and got a turkey and trimmings then, a bit later, sent her pre-teen son to get another free turkey.

One night, instead of counting sheep, I counted women neighbors who turned tricks to supple.ent their welfare. I counted ten, before I fell asleep.

I know tons of people abusing the welfare system. That's one of the reasons I am absolutely against throwing more money away on these loafers and hustlers.

I could go on for a long, long, time, but I'm sure the idea is clear by now.

Reparations are pure bullshit. Imo, it's just another way to waste taxpayer money on worthless, lazy, scumbags.

Enjoy your joketeenth garbage day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back