Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

Thanks to Reagan's COBRA Bill we already have Universal Health Care and I see plenty of poor people using it.

Okay, this is why I think you are kind of a retard. Do you actually understand how Cobra works?

First, it only lasts for about six months.
Second, you have to pay the full amount your employer was paying the insurance company, which is usually cost-prohibitive for even middle class people who are out of jobs, must less poor people.
Nah! The part of COBRA you are purposely referencing is when someone is laid off.
COBRA forces over 95% of hospitals in the US to care for anyone who walks into an Emergency Room and either you know that or you have never read the COBRA Law that is highly visible in the Emergency waiting room of almost every US hospital.

Congratulations! It only took one post for you to lie.
Cobra didn’t do that. WTF are you talking about.
Yes it did.
Read the sign on every Emergency Room.
A hospital cannot withhold care to anyone who cannot afford to pay.
I know people who use this because they are poor and have no health insurance.
In fact, Rush was outraged about this but never mentioned Reagan's name; he always blamed it on the Democrats.
Cobra didn’t do that.
I spent 5 years taking my in-laws to Emergency rooms and I have read the law on the wall.
COBRA is a much more encompassing law than just for those who are let go from their jobs.
How did your in laws end up being ER grifters?
They had insurance but we had to wait for hours behind people who had no ID and couldn't speak English.
I am happy for you that you haven't gone through the same situation.

I might visit a few Emergency Rooms and ask them if I can take down the COBRA signs since they are not true.
What?! You had to wait for the illegals before you got some attention? Yet you want more of them. And a full government run system on top of it. How stupid are you?
Are you on drugs?
I don't know where you are getting your impression of me from my posts.
I am a MAGA Man and I'm sick of both parties allowing trespassers to suck every penny out of us.
I resent Reagan for starting this Globalism crap and his COBRA legislation is helping to drain our economy.
My impression is you’re none of those things. Do better.

Thanks to Reagan's COBRA Bill we already have Universal Health Care and I see plenty of poor people using it.

Okay, this is why I think you are kind of a retard. Do you actually understand how Cobra works?

First, it only lasts for about six months.
Second, you have to pay the full amount your employer was paying the insurance company, which is usually cost-prohibitive for even middle class people who are out of jobs, must less poor people.
Nah! The part of COBRA you are purposely referencing is when someone is laid off.
COBRA forces over 95% of hospitals in the US to care for anyone who walks into an Emergency Room and either you know that or you have never read the COBRA Law that is highly visible in the Emergency waiting room of almost every US hospital.

Congratulations! It only took one post for you to lie.
Cobra didn’t do that. WTF are you talking about.
Yes it did.
Read the sign on every Emergency Room.
A hospital cannot withhold care to anyone who cannot afford to pay.
I know people who use this because they are poor and have no health insurance.
In fact, Rush was outraged about this but never mentioned Reagan's name; he always blamed it on the Democrats.
Cobra didn’t do that.
I spent 5 years taking my in-laws to Emergency rooms and I have read the law on the wall.
COBRA is a much more encompassing law than just for those who are let go from their jobs.
How did your in laws end up being ER grifters?
They had insurance but we had to wait for hours behind people who had no ID and couldn't speak English.
I am happy for you that you haven't gone through the same situation.

I might visit a few Emergency Rooms and ask them if I can take down the COBRA signs since they are not true.
What?! You had to wait for the illegals before you got some attention? Yet you want more of them. And a full government run system on top of it. How stupid are you?
Are you on drugs?
I don't know where you are getting your impression of me from my posts.
I am a MAGA Man and I'm sick of both parties allowing trespassers to suck every penny out of us.
I resent Reagan for starting this Globalism crap and his COBRA legislation is helping to drain our economy.
My impression is you’re none of those things. Do better.

Sounds like a PROG to me because he doesn't know history.....

In 1979 (CARTER ADMIN.) the U.S. and China reestablished diplomatic relations and signed a bilateral trade agreement. This gave a start to a rapid growth of trade between the two nations: from $4 billion (exports and imports) that year to over $600 billion in 2017. Reagan took office in January 1981, but consistent PROG perhaps he doesn't let facts get in the way of a perfectly hip opinion to blame Reagan for stuff. Remember, Bush's fault but always Reagan's fault, the dude still rides a time machine and fucks everything up.

That was nothing compared to Clinton & Congress EXPAND-BIGLY Chinese trade and the internet age too...........fuck yeah, we're feeling the impact today. But PROGS feel something owed in a form of a "$15" min. wage anyway, just for breathing, completely missing cause & effect.

Last edited:
A few years ago, in our first encounter here, JoeB and I were going at it for several days as he was insisting Dark people are dumb and need help not falling for Whitey tricking them into being our slaves.
The man is a racist through and through, but like most of my and my wife's family they're too emotionally disturbed and mentally ill to realize it.

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

Yes, all subsidies ballooned under covid. What are you arguing exactly?
That was before covid. Tariffs

Some yes, some no. What's your point?
Handouts

Again, never thought Trump was a conservative. So OK, you're telling me something I already knew and no one is disputing. I've never heard anyone say Trump is a conservative
Trump is not an political ideologue, he is more of a pragmatic centrist. That's one of the huge reasons why he is by far the greatest president in our lifetimes.
81 million Americans disagree with you

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?
360000 WHITE men
But after the Civil War we had jim crow/semi-slavery
It's not known as the Democratic party of slavery, oppression and Jim Crow laws for nothing.

The Democratic party's racism was also exported to Europe. Nazi jurists cited the US Democratic party's race laws as legal precedent during deliberations while drafting the Nuremberg blood and soil laws that were used to justify the holocaust.

However, the Nazis considered the Democrat's "one drop rule" to be too extremely racist.

Democrats are more racist than Nazis.
Did your history teacher mention the 1960s?
Yes. The Democrats reinstituted slavery again in the 1960s and used the slaves as cannon fodder in Vietnam.

Nixon emancipated the slaves.
The war continued under nixon
Yes, obviously Nixon inherited the Vietnam war. He was elected specifically because he promised to end American involvement in the Vietnam war.

And that's exactly what he did after operation Rolling Thunder brought the commies to the negotiating table (Paris Peace Accords) for a cease fire and POW exchange so that we could withdrawal our troops (who were mostly slaves) without them getting slaughtered en masse during a retreat under fire.

Then Nixon emancipated the slaves.
I think the protesters freed the slaves

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?
360000 WHITE men
It's not known as the Democratic party of slavery, oppression and Jim Crow laws for nothing.

The Democratic party's racism was also exported to Europe. Nazi jurists cited the US Democratic party's race laws as legal precedent during deliberations while drafting the Nuremberg blood and soil laws that were used to justify the holocaust.

However, the Nazis considered the Democrat's "one drop rule" to be too extremely racist.

Yes. The Democrats reinstituted slavery again in the 1960s and used the slaves as cannon fodder in Vietnam.

Yes, obviously Nixon inherited the Vietnam war. He was elected specifically because he promised to end American involvement in the Vietnam war.

And that's exactly what he did after operation Rolling Thunder brought the commies to the negotiating table (Paris Peace Accords) for a cease fire and POW exchange so that we could withdrawal our troops (who were mostly slaves) without them getting slaughtered en masse during a retreat under fire.

In November 1968, Richard Nixon won a close election against Johnson's Vice President Hubert Humphrey. In the election Nixon promised to end the war in six months. In July 1969, he announced the withdrawal of 60,000 U.S. troops from Vietnam, while secretly ordering an bombing of Viet Cong positions in Cambodia

Hey speak of the Democrats raping their country, check this out on Social Security. You probably won't find this on Youtube or facebook, them people are communists in the making Demonicrats:

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?
Hey speak of the Democrats raping their country, check this out on Social Security. You probably won't find this on Youtube or facebook, them people are communists in the making Demonicrats:

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Baby steps, which part is a lie, specifically?

Your link written by a self described fool looks like it.
In reality, the Social Security Administration is required by law to invest any net cash surpluses into special-issue bonds and, to a lesser extent, certificates of indebtedness. Basically, the Social Security Administration is loaning money to the federal government, which, in turn, pays interest to the Social Security program each year.

For the federal government, this arrangement is beneficial because it means not having to rely on foreign countries to buy even more debt. Having nearly $2.9 trillion in borrowing capacity has given Congress a quick source of borrowing capital that it can use to pay for any of its budget line items. This means borrowed funds could be used to fund defense spending, as well as infrastructure, education, healthcare, transportation or any other federal spending project

And the interest paid to SS is borrowed as well. Try borrowing your way to prosperity in your personal life and see how that works out.

360000 WHITE men

The "Vietnamization" strategy (by nixon) cost at least 10,000 more U.S. lives and countless more Vietnamese ones, plus billions of dollars. And it was rigged from the start. All but Washington's wildest dreamers knew that the South Vietnamese could not meet our ultimatums -- especially our demand that they create a popular national state strong enough to control the rivalries that had long ripped the country apart. And more years of U.S. training could not possibly make a difference because the core missing element was not South Vietnamese combat or leadership skills — it was belief in a nation worth fighting for. <*>

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

In reality, the Social Security Administration is required by law to invest any net cash surpluses into special-issue bonds and, to a lesser extent, certificates of indebtedness. Basically, the Social Security Administration is loaning money to the federal government, which, in turn, pays interest to the Social Security program each year.

For the federal government, this arrangement is beneficial because it means not having to rely on foreign countries to buy even more debt. Having nearly $2.9 trillion in borrowing capacity has given Congress a quick source of borrowing capital that it can use to pay for any of its budget line items. This means borrowed funds could be used to fund defense spending, as well as infrastructure, education, healthcare, transportation or any other federal spending project

And the interest paid to SS is borrowed as well. Try borrowing your way to prosperity in your personal life and see how that works out.

When has uncle Sam defaulted on the soc sec trust fund?

360000 WHITE men

During the Christmas bombings in December 1972, the US dropped some 20,000 tones of ordnance in 11 days. More than 1,600 civilians died in the attack Rebecca Kesby of the BBC wrote: "The biggest ever bombing campaign by US B-52 aircraft took place over Christmas in 1972....Some claim the assault may have helped bring about the deal signed a month later that led to an end to US involvement in the war. Operation Linebacker II was President Richard Nixon's attempt to hasten the end of the Vietnam War, as the growing strength of the Viet Cong caused heavy casualties among US ground troops. The capture and torture of downed airmen in the north, regularly paraded on television, was also an embarrassment for Washington. Nixon was under pressure to bring the troops home. At the same time, long-running negotiations in Paris between the warring parties had broken down.[Source: Rebecca Kesby, BBC, December 24, 2012 ////

360000 WHITE men

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

One reparation will not be enough. The blacks will likely demand a tax free reparation each year or they will shoplift, loot and burn.

Now I would be for that if those receiving the money had once been slaves. For example I am for reparations for anyone who was forced to live in a Nazi concentration camp.
All the blacks?

A lot of Americans just got here a few years ago. Will they be happy paying Oprah WInfrey reparations?
be optimistic. The issue is not "INCOME" ---it is a disparity in the possession of wealth.
Have you heard about the poverty stricken Dutchess Meagain Markle? She has to face a future in which she will never be queen.
Any world that Megan Rapinoe can be a Victoria Secret model is a fucking clown show that deserves Markke as it’s queen.
14a
What does that mean?
Amendment XIV
Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
WTF? Seriously, what in the flying fuck does this have to do with my post. Damn birdbrain2 get a fucking grip.
Equality

All I keep hearing is how Trump killed 500,000.
You show your usual flare for ignoring facts.
The silence of 15 Democrat MDs and Falsee allowed those deaths to happen.

Is this your knew talking point, Corky?

View attachment 503885
When is a fact a talking point?
I notice you don’t have a substantial rejoinder.

Democrats live in a fact free world. They spent four years lying about Trump said then calling him a liar and a racist because they lied about what he said.

So sure, to JoeB the racist, I'm sure facts are talking points, he probably really believes that
Self-hating Honkys…a special breed of stupid.

Yep. My wife is a woman of color, which means my daughters are as well. It's mind blowing all the lily white leftists who lecture them that whites are racists. If they say their own views, their lily white teachers and professors pay them back with grades. It's sick.

Note that Joe and the race baiting crowd want to benefit from this white racism. It's the Democrat Party way.

Democrats were the party of slavery. Then they are the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation.

Now Democrats are the party of race baiting and exploiting blacks yet again for their own benefit.

JoeB is a flaming racist and he's in the party of racism. Who still in politics has said more racist things than their leader, Biden? It never changes. Democrat Party = party of racism
A few years ago, in our first encounter here, JoeB and I were going at it for several days as he was insisting Dark people are dumb and need help not falling for Whitey tricking them into being our slaves.
The man is a racist through and through, but like most of my and my wife's family they're too emotionally disturbed and mentally ill to realize it.

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

Yes, all subsidies ballooned under covid. What are you arguing exactly?
He has no idea what the hell he’s talking about.
What specifically did i say that isn't true?

360000 WHITE men
How many blacks enslaved and killed over the past 400 years?
Around the world?
That we benefit from
WTF are you even talking about?
Fascists do not have good reading comprehension

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Why are Asian leaders murdering their citizens with COVID?
Especially India where the Best and the brightest are dying by the second?
China and India downplayed corona too
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Do try to stick to the current context.
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
I should stay current while you talk about the past
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
What kind of animal are you?
I see that you are saying that but fascists lie a lot
What does facism have to do with a fact?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
Do you condemn the oath keepers and proud boys?
Answer my question first.
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals
There are 2 groups of people I cannot tolerate [1] Liberals, [2] Neo-Cons.
You are the former and cannot address the fact that Ds and Rs are scum.
In your world, all Ds are angels; they suck as much as the Rs.
There are many honest Republicans who stood up to fascist trump
The topic you started is COVID; stick to the topic.
One of the things I hate about liberals is their lack of focus.
Do live you in a mental institution?
You failed to condemn fascists. So you are a fascist
I condemn fascists and their supporters-----like BLM.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.
Does racism exist?
Wether it exists or not, your post isn't evidence of it.
Do you believe racism exists?
racism exist(ed)(s) thruout the world and thruout human history
Agreed
agreeing with that ^^^ statement does nothing to render your "blame it
on racism" obsession credible
Your two comrades here have not answered the question
the question about the Jan 6 nonevent? I survived the 60s and several
riots in other eras. Jan 6 was a NONEVENT----it was rendered an event
POLITICALLY by DA LEFT. I am a registered democrat
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
What about fascists like the oath keepers and proud boys?
I do not know their agendas. Do you know of any violence and
crime organized by either group? I live in an epicenter of the
fascist filth of BLM. I have never had conversation or interaction
with a "proud-boy" or an "oath keeper"
"Conspiracy" to do what?
Your article is behind a paywall.
Four alleged leaders of the Proud Boys have been indicted in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol over allegedly conspiring, including in discussions on encrypted messaging apps, to obstruct the certification of President Biden's Electoral College victory.

The indictment unsealed Friday charges the defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zach Rehl and Charles Donohoe — with six counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and conspiracy
The charges against them are frivolous. Their only actual "crime" was being present in the capitol.

How did they "obstruct an official proceeding" any more than any of the other 100,000 people at the capitol? That's not even a real crime. The so-called "conspiracy" charge stems from the bogus "obstruction of an official proceeding" charge. Both are bogus.

These are trumped up charges because Biden and Piglosi need a whipping boy.

Funny how you never saw those charges against the folks that disrupted hearings for supreme court nominees. The non-equal application of our laws is becoming more apparent every day. Like the 1/6 folks being held without bail. So much for due process.

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
Does racism exist?
Agreed
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
"Conspiracy" to do what?
Four alleged leaders of the Proud Boys have been indicted in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol over allegedly conspiring, including in discussions on encrypted messaging apps, to obstruct the certification of President Biden's Electoral College victory.

The indictment unsealed Friday charges the defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zach Rehl and Charles Donohoe — with six counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and conspiracy
The charges against them are frivolous. Their only actual "crime" was being present in the capitol.

How did they "obstruct an official proceeding" any more than any of the other 100,000 people at the capitol? That's not even a real crime. The so-called "conspiracy" charge stems from the bogus "obstruction of an official proceeding" charge. Both are bogus.

Funny how you never saw those charges against the folks that disrupted hearings for supreme court nominees. The non-equal application of our laws is becoming more apparent every day. Like the 1/6 folks being held without bail. So much for due process.

Does racism exist?
Agreed
"Conspiracy" to do what?

Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife ...https://www.nytimes.com › 2016/10/28 › bundy-brothe...
Oct 27, 2016 — PORTLAND, Ore. — Armed antigovernment protesters led by Ammon and Ryan Bundy were acquitted Thursday of federal conspiracy and

Forum List

Back