Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

One reparation will not be enough. The blacks will likely demand a tax free reparation each year or they will shoplift, loot and burn.

Now I would be for that if those receiving the money had once been slaves. For example I am for reparations for anyone who was forced to live in a Nazi concentration camp.

A lot of Americans just got here a few years ago. Will they be happy paying Oprah WInfrey reparations?
be optimistic. The issue is not "INCOME" ---it is a disparity in the possession of wealth.
Have you heard about the poverty stricken Dutchess Meagain Markle? She has to face a future in which she will never be queen.
Any world that Megan Rapinoe can be a Victoria Secret model is a fucking clown show that deserves Markke as it’s queen.
14a
What does that mean?
Amendment XIV
Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
The 14th amendment was unanimously opposed by Democrats.

Democrats are consistently on the wrong side of history.

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.

Really? How is that?

So I can honestly claim when my Grandparents came here, they came here between the World Wars, when anti-German prejudice was at it's height, even though Germans were the biggest ethnic group in the country. My grandparents countered by using "American" first names (Louis instead of Ludwig, Helen instead of Magdalena) and changing how they pronounced the family name.

But here's the thing. At a certain point, anything that made people in my family "German" kind of vanished. No one in my family speaks German today (I speak a very little, and badly), we don't really follow any German customs.

Blacks can't stop being black, and biases against blacks in our society haven't disappeared. That's the major difference and if you don't see it, then you are being willfully blind.

We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

Actually, let's look at that. Let's look at the payments for "Welfare" for people of color vs. "Entitlements" enjoyed by Middle Class white people to keep them OUT of the poor house.

SNAP (Food Stamps) - 79 Billion dollars
Section 8/HUD (Housing) - 68 Billion
TANF (Welfare) - 16.5 Billion
WIC (Women, Infants and Children) - 4.9 Billion
Medicaid - 613 Billion

Except for Medicaid, those are all pretty small numbers.

Okay, now let's look at Entitlements- or as I like to call it, "White People Welfare".

Social Security - 1,096 Billon
Medicare - 799 Billion
Veteran's Administration- 269 Billion
Unemployment Insurance - varies, but in 2020, it topped 329 Billion.

Now, obviously, some white people get traditional welfare (in fact, they are the majority of people on assistance) and some minorities get "entitlements" if they make enough money.

But is absurd notion that we are spending all this money on "Welfare", so that gives us a hall pass to excuse 400 years of institutionalized racism is just silly. What these figures show is white people are very good at taking care of themselves.
We take care of ourselves by working and supporting our own. Slavery affected the current black person about as much as it did me......and yet it is used as the eternal excuse to have me pay for their laziness. You Dims are all mixed up in the head.

I don't know what's dumber about JoeB's obsession with slavery

- The slaves and slave owners are all dead

- JoeB's ass is lily white and he wants perks for whites all being racist

Democrats just fling as much crap as they can just to see what sticks
It just feeds the victim mentality of everything being owed to blacks without having to lift a finger in self support. Garbage.

True. But since the Democrat party wants to benefit itself, it demonstrates they are just exploiting blacks not trying to help them. That is reinforced by lily white leftists continually targeting blacks as they try to flee the Democrat plantation. The whole thing is a fraud.

All my life racism has declined and race relations have improved even though the Democrats were always trying to exploit it until the last couple years when Democrats doubled down and really intensified their racist campaign.

And seriously, Democrats are the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning and segregation and now they want to benefit by telling blacks they are failing and Whittie is racist. Democrats have well over a century and a half of pure racist history, and they are still using race for their own selfish interest

That sound you hear are taxpayers bailing out of blue cities and moving to red cities.

Did Los Angeles have many slaves?

Yes they still do, they're all Democrats

It is asinine comments like this that make any sort of discussion with you pointless. Other than taking jabs at Democrats, you don’t seem to have much.

Republicans are entirely focussed on the unfairness of social spending and “free shit” and yet the Middle Class certainly gets a lot of “free shit” working people never see.

Things like the interest deduction for your mortgage loan on your house. Renters don’t get this deduction. This is entirely a white middle-class deduction which has been in existence since long before the Civil Rights Act.
The middle class is working people, you nitwit.

And tax deductions are not "free shit". Not having your money taken from you by the government is not the same thing as the government giving you "free shit".

And tax deductions apply no matter what race you are, you fucking moron.

Have you ever even been to America?

A lot of Americans just got here a few years ago. Will they be happy paying Oprah WInfrey reparations?
be optimistic. The issue is not "INCOME" ---it is a disparity in the possession of wealth.
Have you heard about the poverty stricken Dutchess Meagain Markle? She has to face a future in which she will never be queen.
Any world that Megan Rapinoe can be a Victoria Secret model is a fucking clown show that deserves Markke as it’s queen.
14a
What does that mean?
Amendment XIV
Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
WTF? Seriously, what in the flying fuck does this have to do with my post. Damn birdbrain2 get a fucking grip.

All I keep hearing is how Trump killed 500,000.
You show your usual flare for ignoring facts.
The silence of 15 Democrat MDs and Falsee allowed those deaths to happen.

Is this your knew talking point, Corky?

View attachment 503885
When is a fact a talking point?
I notice you don’t have a substantial rejoinder.

Democrats live in a fact free world. They spent four years lying about Trump said then calling him a liar and a racist because they lied about what he said.

So sure, to JoeB the racist, I'm sure facts are talking points, he probably really believes that
Self-hating Honkys…a special breed of stupid.

Yep. My wife is a woman of color, which means my daughters are as well. It's mind blowing all the lily white leftists who lecture them that whites are racists. If they say their own views, their lily white teachers and professors pay them back with grades. It's sick.

Note that Joe and the race baiting crowd want to benefit from this white racism. It's the Democrat Party way.

Democrats were the party of slavery. Then they are the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation.

Now Democrats are the party of race baiting and exploiting blacks yet again for their own benefit.

JoeB is a flaming racist and he's in the party of racism. Who still in politics has said more racist things than their leader, Biden? It never changes. Democrat Party = party of racism
A few years ago, in our first encounter here, JoeB and I were going at it for several days as he was insisting Dark people are dumb and need help not falling for Whitey tricking them into being our slaves.
The man is a racist through and through, but like most of my and my wife's family they're too emotionally disturbed and mentally ill to realize it.

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

Yes, all subsidies ballooned under covid. What are you arguing exactly?
He has no idea what the hell he’s talking about.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
1. Rand Paul is a doctor and a US senator, he's not "crazy".

Okay, those things aren't mutually exclusive.. Also he's an eye doctor, not a virologist.

JoeB: Fact, kaz! FACTS! That's just crazy!

What is wrong with you? That isn't even in question. You seriously need to watch more than fake news, Joe the Racist

Actually, there's a lot of questions... What you have is a conspiracy theory you guys have been screaming for a year that really doesn't make much sense.

If Covid was a bio-weapon, it's a damned ineffective on.. Only 2% fatality against people who are already in poor health?

3. The only racism I see is the racism being promoted by the democrats via the 1619 Project and CRT. have you looked lately, black parents are objecting to CRT. There is no "systemic racism" in the US.

I'm sure you can always find a sad Uncle Tom to confirm your racism... Actually, you guys want to teach kids santitized history... that's the problem. You have to teach ACTUAL history, it's the only way you learn from it.

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

What is funny is you and Jewboy spent a whole afternoon whining about me.

I want government run health care because private insurance has fucked it up. Period. Full stop. We get the worst results in the industrialized world. We die younger, more of our babies die in infancy, and the tragic part about it is, we spend more on health care any other country as a percentage of GDP.

I want government run health care because private insurance has fucked it up. Period. Full stop. We get the worst results in the industrialized world. We die younger, more of our babies die in infancy, and the tragic part about it is, we spend more on health care any other country as a percentage of GDP.

1 or 2 comments on your racism is hardly spending a whole afternoon.
Nobody else responds to you because they're already ignoring your bullcrap.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Thanks to Reagan's COBRA Bill we already have Universal Health Care and I see plenty of poor people using it.

Actually, lots of people respond to me. Some of them even post intelligent responses.

You haven't yet, but you might have hope.

Naw, just kidding.

Actually, lots of people respond to me. Some of them even post intelligent responses.

You haven't yet, but you might have hope.

Naw, just kidding.

I'd say 85+% post that you're a historical revisionist racist; but that's only because I actually read those posts.

Thanks to Reagan's COBRA Bill we already have Universal Health Care and I see plenty of poor people using it.

Okay, this is why I think you are kind of a retard. Do you actually understand how Cobra works?

First, it only lasts for about six months.
Second, you have to pay the full amount your employer was paying the insurance company, which is usually cost-prohibitive for even middle class people who are out of jobs, must less poor people.

1. Rand Paul is a doctor and a US senator, he's not "crazy".

Okay, those things aren't mutually exclusive.. Also he's an eye doctor, not a virologist.

JoeB: Fact, kaz! FACTS! That's just crazy!

What is wrong with you? That isn't even in question. You seriously need to watch more than fake news, Joe the Racist

Actually, there's a lot of questions... What you have is a conspiracy theory you guys have been screaming for a year that really doesn't make much sense.

If Covid was a bio-weapon, it's a damned ineffective on.. Only 2% fatality against people who are already in poor health?

3. The only racism I see is the racism being promoted by the democrats via the 1619 Project and CRT. have you looked lately, black parents are objecting to CRT. There is no "systemic racism" in the US.

I'm sure you can always find a sad Uncle Tom to confirm your racism... Actually, you guys want to teach kids santitized history... that's the problem. You have to teach ACTUAL history, it's the only way you learn from it.
I don’t think it was intentional. Too soon. The Chinese were working on amping it up with our money funding it but it got out before it was ready. It was just bad timing for the death rate but in the end they shut down the world economy so not a total loss.

Okay, this is why I think you are kind of a retard. Do you actually understand how Cobra works?

First, it only lasts for about six months.
Second, you have to pay the full amount your employer was paying the insurance company, which is usually cost-prohibitive for even middle class people who are out of jobs, must less poor people.
Nah! The part of COBRA you are purposely referencing is when someone is laid off.
COBRA forces over 95% of hospitals in the US to care for anyone who walks into an Emergency Room and either you know that or you have never read the COBRA Law that is highly visible in the Emergency waiting room of almost every US hospital.

Congratulations! It only took one post for you to lie.

Forum List

Back