Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Why are Asian leaders murdering their citizens with COVID?
Especially India where the Best and the brightest are dying by the second?
China and India downplayed corona too
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Do try to stick to the current context.
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
I should stay current while you talk about the past
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
What kind of animal are you?
I see that you are saying that but fascists lie a lot
What does facism have to do with a fact?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
Do you condemn the oath keepers and proud boys?
Answer my question first.
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals
There are 2 groups of people I cannot tolerate [1] Liberals, [2] Neo-Cons.
You are the former and cannot address the fact that Ds and Rs are scum.
In your world, all Ds are angels; they suck as much as the Rs.
There are many honest Republicans who stood up to fascist trump
The topic you started is COVID; stick to the topic.
One of the things I hate about liberals is their lack of focus.
Do live you in a mental institution?
You failed to condemn fascists. So you are a fascist
I condemn fascists and their supporters-----like BLM.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.
Does racism exist?
Wether it exists or not, your post isn't evidence of it.
Do you believe racism exists?
racism exist(ed)(s) thruout the world and thruout human history
Agreed
agreeing with that ^^^ statement does nothing to render your "blame it
on racism" obsession credible
Your two comrades here have not answered the question
the question about the Jan 6 nonevent? I survived the 60s and several
riots in other eras. Jan 6 was a NONEVENT----it was rendered an event
POLITICALLY by DA LEFT. I am a registered democrat
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
What about fascists like the oath keepers and proud boys?
I do not know their agendas. Do you know of any violence and
crime organized by either group? I live in an epicenter of the
fascist filth of BLM. I have never had conversation or interaction
with a "proud-boy" or an "oath keeper"
"Conspiracy" to do what?
Your article is behind a paywall.
Four alleged leaders of the Proud Boys have been indicted in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol over allegedly conspiring, including in discussions on encrypted messaging apps, to obstruct the certification of President Biden's Electoral College victory.

The indictment unsealed Friday charges the defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zach Rehl and Charles Donohoe — with six counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and conspiracy
The charges against them are frivolous. Their only actual "crime" was being present in the capitol.

How did they "obstruct an official proceeding" any more than any of the other 100,000 people at the capitol? That's not even a real crime. The so-called "conspiracy" charge stems from the bogus "obstruction of an official proceeding" charge. Both are bogus.

These are trumped up charges because Biden and Piglosi need a whipping boy.

Funny how you never saw those charges against the folks that disrupted hearings for supreme court nominees. The non-equal application of our laws is becoming more apparent every day. Like the 1/6 folks being held without bail. So much for due process.

Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife ...https://www.nytimes.com › 2016/10/28 › bundy-brothe...
Oct 27, 2016 — PORTLAND, Ore. — Armed antigovernment protesters led by Ammon and Ryan Bundy were acquitted Thursday of federal conspiracy and

And?

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Do try to stick to the current context.
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
I should stay current while you talk about the past
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
What kind of animal are you?
I see that you are saying that but fascists lie a lot
What does facism have to do with a fact?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
Do you condemn the oath keepers and proud boys?
Answer my question first.
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals
There are 2 groups of people I cannot tolerate [1] Liberals, [2] Neo-Cons.
You are the former and cannot address the fact that Ds and Rs are scum.
In your world, all Ds are angels; they suck as much as the Rs.
There are many honest Republicans who stood up to fascist trump
The topic you started is COVID; stick to the topic.
One of the things I hate about liberals is their lack of focus.
Do live you in a mental institution?
You failed to condemn fascists. So you are a fascist
I condemn fascists and their supporters-----like BLM.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.
Does racism exist?
Wether it exists or not, your post isn't evidence of it.
Do you believe racism exists?
racism exist(ed)(s) thruout the world and thruout human history
Agreed
agreeing with that ^^^ statement does nothing to render your "blame it
on racism" obsession credible
Your two comrades here have not answered the question
the question about the Jan 6 nonevent? I survived the 60s and several
riots in other eras. Jan 6 was a NONEVENT----it was rendered an event
POLITICALLY by DA LEFT. I am a registered democrat
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
What about fascists like the oath keepers and proud boys?
I do not know their agendas. Do you know of any violence and
crime organized by either group? I live in an epicenter of the
fascist filth of BLM. I have never had conversation or interaction
with a "proud-boy" or an "oath keeper"
"Conspiracy" to do what?
Your article is behind a paywall.
Four alleged leaders of the Proud Boys have been indicted in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol over allegedly conspiring, including in discussions on encrypted messaging apps, to obstruct the certification of President Biden's Electoral College victory.

The indictment unsealed Friday charges the defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zach Rehl and Charles Donohoe — with six counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and conspiracy
The charges against them are frivolous. Their only actual "crime" was being present in the capitol.

How did they "obstruct an official proceeding" any more than any of the other 100,000 people at the capitol? That's not even a real crime. The so-called "conspiracy" charge stems from the bogus "obstruction of an official proceeding" charge. Both are bogus.

These are trumped up charges because Biden and Piglosi need a whipping boy.

Funny how you never saw those charges against the folks that disrupted hearings for supreme court nominees. The non-equal application of our laws is becoming more apparent every day. Like the 1/6 folks being held without bail. So much for due process.

Says a fascist hypocrite

How many times are you going to reply to the same post, are you so addled you can't remember what you've done

A lot of Americans just got here a few years ago. Will they be happy paying Oprah WInfrey reparations?
be optimistic. The issue is not "INCOME" ---it is a disparity in the possession of wealth.

Yep, poor decisions can cause that.

I'm sure you have never made a poor decision

Wrong again commie, I made a bunch of them, but I learned from my mistakes. There are too many in this country, of all races, that never seem to learn those hard lessons.

Really? How is that?

So I can honestly claim when my Grandparents came here, they came here between the World Wars, when anti-German prejudice was at it's height, even though Germans were the biggest ethnic group in the country. My grandparents countered by using "American" first names (Louis instead of Ludwig, Helen instead of Magdalena) and changing how they pronounced the family name.

But here's the thing. At a certain point, anything that made people in my family "German" kind of vanished. No one in my family speaks German today (I speak a very little, and badly), we don't really follow any German customs.

Blacks can't stop being black, and biases against blacks in our society haven't disappeared. That's the major difference and if you don't see it, then you are being willfully blind.

Actually, let's look at that. Let's look at the payments for "Welfare" for people of color vs. "Entitlements" enjoyed by Middle Class white people to keep them OUT of the poor house.

SNAP (Food Stamps) - 79 Billion dollars
Section 8/HUD (Housing) - 68 Billion
TANF (Welfare) - 16.5 Billion
WIC (Women, Infants and Children) - 4.9 Billion
Medicaid - 613 Billion

Except for Medicaid, those are all pretty small numbers.

Okay, now let's look at Entitlements- or as I like to call it, "White People Welfare".

Social Security - 1,096 Billon
Medicare - 799 Billion
Veteran's Administration- 269 Billion
Unemployment Insurance - varies, but in 2020, it topped 329 Billion.

Now, obviously, some white people get traditional welfare (in fact, they are the majority of people on assistance) and some minorities get "entitlements" if they make enough money.

But is absurd notion that we are spending all this money on "Welfare", so that gives us a hall pass to excuse 400 years of institutionalized racism is just silly. What these figures show is white people are very good at taking care of themselves.
I pay a lot of money into Social Security and Medicare, they will never pay back what I put into it. I will be 62 next year, if I got back all the money I paid in and my employer paid invested invthe S and P 509 since I was 16 I would be getting millions. Nobody should food stamps, welfare period, only SS or Medicare per the amount you paid in.

I don’t think it was intentional. Too soon. The Chinese were working on amping it up with our money funding it but it got out before it was ready. It was just bad timing for the death rate but in the end they shut down the world economy so not a total loss.

Not really. China suffered more from the shutdown of the world economy as anyone else did.

I don’t think it was intentional. Too soon. The Chinese were working on amping it up with our money funding it but it got out before it was ready. It was just bad timing for the death rate but in the end they shut down the world economy so not a total loss.

Not really. China suffered more from the shutdown of the world economy as anyone else did.
They are a heartier people then us. Being for the time being we are still the top nation in perceived safety, we have sent out massive amounts of fiat currency for many agendas and for political reasons also.

It's not the virus itself that he's calling a hoax, it's the coverage by the fake media that is a hoax.

I knew Trump was downplaying COVID-19 and I understood why he was doing it…. to avoid mass panic..At the same time, the Democrats have and continue to PLAY UP COVID to perpetuate fear and misery. Because of COVID, Democrats were able to pass the largest spending bill in History. Democrats are on record saying that domestic crisis are opportunities for them to shape policies.

Trump DOWNPLAYED COVID while Democrats PLAYED UP COVID.

Nah! The part of COBRA you are purposely referencing is when someone is laid off.
COBRA forces over 95% of hospitals in the US to care for anyone who walks into an Emergency Room and either you know that or you have never read the COBRA Law that is highly visible in the Emergency waiting room of almost every US hospital.

Congratulations! It only took one post for you to lie.

You are conflating COBRA with EMTALA. It would be nice if you knew what you were talking about before you got here.

Okay. Here's the problem with EMTALA. Yes, if you are a poor person and you show up at an emergency room looking for care, they are required to provide you the BARE MINIMUM of care. For instance, if your legs are mangled in an accident, they will amputate both legs, but won't make an effort to save them if that would cost too much. They are then required to try to recoup that money, which means that emergency room visit will be a debt on your credit for the rest of your life. (Making it harder for you to get credit or a job in the future).

What makes EMTALA even worse is that it forces hospitals to recoup their losses with the paying patients, which is why you see medical bills with $100.00 aspirins on them.

From a Liberal Chicago University.
I actually know plenty of idiots who have the same degree from "Prestigious" New York Universities.
It's not even good for Toilet Paper.

Actually, it's opened quite a few doors for me. You can't get a job in my line of work without a college degree these days. So when my Jew-run company let the purchasing department go in 2008 (forever curing me of Republican Stupidity), I was able to land a new gig within weeks, while other buyers in the same department who didn't have degrees took months to find new jobs.

But we were talking about knowledge of history, and you can't even tell the difference between COBRA and EMTALA. So there's that.

I’ll fight to the end on that one. Private insurance got worse under government mandates on them. Nothing gets better once the government has full control.

You can fight all you want, but Single Payer is probably inevitable.

The ironic thing is, while Big Insurance fought tooth and nail against HillaryCare, they were fully on board with ObamaCare, because even they know they can't go on as they have.

Yes it did.
Read the sign on every Emergency Room.
A hospital cannot withhold care to anyone who cannot afford to pay.
I know people who use this because they are poor and have no health insurance.
In fact, Rush was outraged about this but never mentioned Reagan's name; he always blamed it on the Democrats.

That's not Cobra, that's EMTALA.

The bottom points you made were previously debunked due you're critical thought pattern is loose as well as a concern for math. I just peaked at the top, and first off the guy you responded to is DEAD FUCK ON. Must be neat to be a black man hearing about all the excuses for your pitiful self, you can bet there are plenty who recognize EXACTLY what he's talking about, takes pride and self-honesty.

Actually, you didn't debunk them at all... We are paying out a lot of money to middle class white people to keep them middle class. Our White Middle Class lives would change drastically if they abolished "Entitlements" tomorrow. Why do you think Trumpenfuhrer went along with $600.00 extra payments for unemployment during TRUMP PLAGUE(TM). He knew that if middle class people lost their homes and livelihoods due to his incompetence, they'd take it out of his hide.

You can't whine about welfare and collect entitlements. Be intellectually consistent.

Nothing like keeping the blackman down with excuses, they teach anything in school today? Let me guess, you have a super-masters degree from a well paid college in liberal arts?

I have a degree in history, but ironically, when I was in college, I was pretty conservative, being a military reservist at about the same time. What cured me of right wing stupidity were two things.

1) That the Republicans have the backs of the rich, not the working man.
2) That the GOP got hijacked by the religious zealots, gun fetishists and Libertarian Children, and the inmates have taken over the asylum.

ILMAO "cuz I'm German but at least I'm white" bullshit. It's you fuckers who give a fuck what color someone is, don't pin that shit on anyone else, it belongs to you. And fucking show me where in history various ethnicity and racisms didn't exist, you're not going to wipe them away, too many assholes and dicks like yourself, it's just how shit is, but at least it's the minority.

But that's exactly my point. Because my Grandfather WAS white, even though he came from an enemy country and fought for the Kaiser in WWI, he still got in the line ahead of blacks and Native Americans. That's kind of messed up, yo! An enemy soldier gets an advantage over, let's say, an American Black who fought in the trenches in a segregated unit.

Ironically, when these black soldiers got back from WWI, where they were treated like heroes by the French, the immediate reaction was to oppress them even more in the 1920's.

Ha ha ha, poor fucking Germans. Fuck I'm German too, sorry me, Jewish, Irish, Russian, Polish and spread out all over the map. You owe me reparation's MFer for the shit your people pulled on my people, ever heard of the Holocaust? INCLUDING at least one WHITE slave more recently than a black salve you know of. Guess I owe myself reparations too come to think of it. And where the fuck is my money from the Italians already, those fuckers fucked with my people what 1600 years ago? What's with the delay?

Dude, you are trying too hard. What amuses me that you are happy to pay Billions for a military industrial complex, a prison industrial complex, and Middle Class entitlements, but man, spend some money to apologize to black people, and you are pulling your hair out.

Nah! The part of COBRA you are purposely referencing is when someone is laid off.
COBRA forces over 95% of hospitals in the US to care for anyone who walks into an Emergency Room and either you know that or you have never read the COBRA Law that is highly visible in the Emergency waiting room of almost every US hospital.

Congratulations! It only took one post for you to lie.

You are conflating COBRA with EMTALA. It would be nice if you knew what you were talking about before you got here.

Okay. Here's the problem with EMTALA. Yes, if you are a poor person and you show up at an emergency room looking for care, they are required to provide you the BARE MINIMUM of care. For instance, if your legs are mangled in an accident, they will amputate both legs, but won't make an effort to save them if that would cost too much. They are then required to try to recoup that money, which means that emergency room visit will be a debt on your credit for the rest of your life. (Making it harder for you to get credit or a job in the future).

What makes EMTALA even worse is that it forces hospitals to recoup their losses with the paying patients, which is why you see medical bills with $100.00 aspirins on them.

From a Liberal Chicago University.
I actually know plenty of idiots who have the same degree from "Prestigious" New York Universities.
It's not even good for Toilet Paper.

Actually, it's opened quite a few doors for me. You can't get a job in my line of work without a college degree these days. So when my Jew-run company let the purchasing department go in 2008 (forever curing me of Republican Stupidity), I was able to land a new gig within weeks, while other buyers in the same department who didn't have degrees took months to find new jobs.

But we were talking about knowledge of history, and you can't even tell the difference between COBRA and EMTALA. So there's that.
wrong JOE-----your post is disgusting and a GROSS LIE. Non paying patients get THE SAME
care that paying patients get in hospitals------the treating docs do not even KNOW who is paying
and who is not------well-----at least that was true in all the hospitals in which I worked for more
than five decades. From what sort of shit hole did you emerge?

Show me 1 single solitary black person alive today, or even a person alive had a parent that was a slave and I'll support giving them reperations.

But the fact is no one alive today has ever been a slave so they are owed nothing. They didn't have a parent or a grandparent that was a slave.

Fuck reperations because you didn't live through anything and your shitty life is because of your own doing. Not the white man or the other blacks who sold your ancestors into slavery way back when to whitey.

JoeB: Fact, kaz! FACTS! That's just crazy!

What is wrong with you? That isn't even in question. You seriously need to watch more than fake news, Joe the Racist

Actually, there's a lot of questions... What you have is a conspiracy theory you guys have been screaming for a year that really doesn't make much sense.

If Covid was a bio-weapon, it's a damned ineffective on.. Only 2% fatality against people who are already in poor health?

I am not going to go back and search to find out what you are talking about. You have to give me more of a subject than Covid.

The 2% is a question but it's not an argument. There is no reason to assume that a manufactured virus would have been released in its final form. And virus testing would not be a straight line, they would be testing various attributes. So again, you could ask why it wasn't deadlier, but there is no "therefore it's fake" conclusion you can draw.

A far harder question to answer is if it came from animals, why can't they find it in nature anywhere remotely like Covid 19. That isn't proof either, but it's a lot harder to answer than your question.

Basic intelligence would have told you that, Joe. But then you're the guy who thinks white people only don't want welfare because blacks would get it. Other than that we'd be fine paying your lily white ass to sit at home. We wouldn't, you're a racist. And as you keep showing like here you're a total moron

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

What is funny is you and Jewboy spent a whole afternoon whining about me.

I want government run health care because private insurance has fucked it up. Period. Full stop. We get the worst results in the industrialized world. We die younger, more of our babies die in infancy, and the tragic part about it is, we spend more on health care any other country as a percentage of GDP.

It takes you a whole afternoon to write a few short posts? Wow. Actually not wow it takes you that long, wow that you came out and admitted it

Globalism isn't just having a global economy, Joe the Racist. It means a lot more than that. You are so stupid, racists always are

No, it really doesn't... but if you are a libertarian child, you think the world works by magic.

Oh, to have the child-like view of the world Libertarians have.

I always find it bizarre that leftists think that leftists telling me I'm not libertarian is somehow an insult. How would you even know? Who possibly thinks it's up to you? It's not an insult, it is just a head scratcher. In your particular case, you've already clearly proven you have no idea what libertarians even are.

Here's the term for global economy, Joe. GLOBAL ECONOMY. That isn't what Globalism is, it's far more. I'd explain it, but you've so clearly established that you're so stupid there is no point

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

I want government run health care because private insurance has fucked it up. Period. Full stop. We get the worst results in the industrialized world. We die younger, more of our babies die in infancy, and the tragic part about it is, we spend more on health care any other country as a percentage of GDP.

1 or 2 comments on your racism is hardly spending a whole afternoon.
Nobody else responds to you because they're already ignoring your bullcrap.

I know, right?

I mean Joe just assumes it takes that long because that's how long it takes him to write a few whining posts

Thanks to Reagan's COBRA Bill we already have Universal Health Care and I see plenty of poor people using it.

It's how stupid the left and Joe are. No matter how bad government fucks up the medical industry, their solution is always more government.

Joe thinks that private insurance has any ability to operate freely from government. He's inexplicably clueless and stupid. Every aspect of insurance is controlled by government now.

You have to wonder how someone as unobservant of the world around him like Joe can notice it's raining and take an umbrella. Maybe he doesn't

I’ll fight to the end on that one. Private insurance got worse under government mandates on them. Nothing gets better once the government has full control.
NYS, prior to GW Bush, allowed individuals to form Health Care Groups to hold down costs.

I've owned multiple businesses. My largest business had a health plan. My other businesses were retail and had more hourly workers and constant turnover and couldn't support a group plan the ability to get insurance under the group plan of the largest business. I wanted to let people who wanted it in my other businesses buy it through my largest business.

Even though my wife and I owned 100% of all businesses, it was ILLEGAL to do that. The insurance company was fine with it. But government required every business have a separate plan with a separate infrastructure to support it. I couldn't afford that. That's Joe's beloved government.

Costs on the group plan were skyrocketing and because I had to pay at least 50% of everyone's policy, it also meant that my costs were skyrocketing but not by performance. For example, I had one graphic designer who's plan tripled. She was a decent designer, but I came down on her several times because she caused office friction. I was giving her a thousand dollar a month raise to pay that?

So I switched to individual policies for them and the company made a fixed contribution which was by performance. My good employees continued to get half, lower performers less.

Then Obama came in and made those policies non-deductible. Joe's beloved government at work again.

So I kept making fixed contributions, but it became salary and taxable.

This is the government Joe wants to fix it ...

Last edited:
A few years ago, in our first encounter here, JoeB and I were going at it for several days as he was insisting Dark people are dumb and need help not falling for Whitey tricking them into being our slaves.
The man is a racist through and through, but like most of my and my wife's family they're too emotionally disturbed and mentally ill to realize it.

Yes, all subsidies ballooned under covid. What are you arguing exactly?
That was before covid. Tariffs

Some yes, some no. What's your point?
Handouts

Again, never thought Trump was a conservative. So OK, you're telling me something I already knew and no one is disputing. I've never heard anyone say Trump is a conservative
Trump is not an political ideologue, he is more of a pragmatic centrist. That's one of the huge reasons why he is by far the greatest president in our lifetimes.
81 million Americans disagree with you

Actually it's in the 70s of millions since you said people. You mean 81 million ballots disagree with him with all the fraudulent ones the Democrats included when they stole the election

Forum List

Back