Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

What is funny is you and Jewboy spent a whole afternoon whining about me.

I want government run health care because private insurance has fucked it up. Period. Full stop. We get the worst results in the industrialized world. We die younger, more of our babies die in infancy, and the tragic part about it is, we spend more on health care any other country as a percentage of GDP.
I’ll fight to the end on that one. Private insurance got worse under government mandates on them. Nothing gets better once the government has full control.

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

I want government run health care because private insurance has fucked it up. Period. Full stop. We get the worst results in the industrialized world. We die younger, more of our babies die in infancy, and the tragic part about it is, we spend more on health care any other country as a percentage of GDP.
I’ll fight to the end on that one. Private insurance got worse under government mandates on them. Nothing gets better once the government has full control.
NYS, prior to GW Bush, allowed individuals to form Health Care Groups to hold down costs.

Thanks to Reagan's COBRA Bill we already have Universal Health Care and I see plenty of poor people using it.

Okay, this is why I think you are kind of a retard. Do you actually understand how Cobra works?

First, it only lasts for about six months.
Second, you have to pay the full amount your employer was paying the insurance company, which is usually cost-prohibitive for even middle class people who are out of jobs, must less poor people.
Nah! The part of COBRA you are purposely referencing is when someone is laid off.
COBRA forces over 95% of hospitals in the US to care for anyone who walks into an Emergency Room and either you know that or you have never read the COBRA Law that is highly visible in the Emergency waiting room of almost every US hospital.

Congratulations! It only took one post for you to lie.
Cobra didn’t do that. WTF are you talking about.

NYS, prior to GW Bush, allowed individuals to form Health Care Groups to hold down costs.
Yep, and we should all be able to do that. Kind of like what Trump was pushing for.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Thanks to Reagan's COBRA Bill we already have Universal Health Care and I see plenty of poor people using it.

Okay, this is why I think you are kind of a retard. Do you actually understand how Cobra works?

Second, you have to pay the full amount your employer was paying the insurance company, which is usually cost-prohibitive for even middle class people who are out of jobs, must less poor people.
Nah! The part of COBRA you are purposely referencing is when someone is laid off.
COBRA forces over 95% of hospitals in the US to care for anyone who walks into an Emergency Room and either you know that or you have never read the COBRA Law that is highly visible in the Emergency waiting room of almost every US hospital.

Yes it did.
Read the sign on every Emergency Room.
A hospital cannot withhold care to anyone who cannot afford to pay.
I know people who use this because they are poor and have no health insurance.
In fact, Rush was outraged about this but never mentioned Reagan's name; he always blamed it on the Democrats.

I'd say 85+% post that you're a historical revisionist racist; but that's only because I actually read those posts.

I've got a degree in history, bud.
From a Liberal Chicago University.
I actually know plenty of idiots who have the same degree from "Prestigious" New York Universities.
It's not even good for Toilet Paper.
Is his history degree as worthless as AOC’s economics degree?
If White Man Bad = earning a degree in history!

Yes it did.
In fact, Rush was outraged about this but never mentioned Reagan's name; he always blamed it on the Democrats.
Cobra didn’t do that.

Yes it did.
Cobra didn’t do that.
I spent 5 years taking my in-laws to Emergency rooms and I have read the law on the wall.
COBRA is a much more encompassing law than just for those who are let go from their jobs.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
I am an advocate of withholding any tax payments to these governments. We fought a revolution for exactly the same reason.

I'd say 85+% post that you're a historical revisionist racist; but that's only because I actually read those posts.

I actually know plenty of idiots who have the same degree from "Prestigious" New York Universities.
So you base a degrees worth on the race of the graduate. A white straight male engineer is dumber than a black trans cripple with a basket weaving degree.

Im pretty sure that’s not what MLK was going for.

So you base a degrees worth on the race of the graduate. A white straight male engineer is dumber than a black trans cripple with a basket weaving degree.

100% of people of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers know what they're doing because they have to actually do things in real life.

I know Liberals with advanced degrees in History whose every opinion, regardless of historical facts is...White Man Bad.
It's obvious you haven't had any conversations with any university students in the last 10 years.

By the way, Bill Gates is of the opinion that Electrical and Mechanical Engineers who didn't get their degrees in Africa and India know nothing.

Yes it did.
Cobra didn’t do that.
I spent 5 years taking my in-laws to Emergency rooms and I have read the law on the wall.
COBRA is a much more encompassing law than just for those who are let go from their jobs.
How did your in laws end up being ER grifters?

Yes it did.
Cobra didn’t do that.
They had insurance but we had to wait for hours behind people who had no ID and couldn't speak English.
I am happy for you that you haven't gone through the same situation.

I might visit a few Emergency Rooms and ask them if I can take down the COBRA signs since they are not true.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
It's got nothing to do with "reparations". It stinks of corruption

It's obviously all about corrupt politicians ripping off the taxpayers and giving the money to their friends for a kickback.

The FBI needs to get on top of this right now.

Is that the same FBI that you all called corrupt when they failed to act against Biden? How convenient.
Now you need their help, all their sins are forgotten.

100% of people of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers know what they're doing because they have to actually do things in real life.

I know Liberals with advanced degrees in History whose every opinion, regardless of historical facts is...White Man Bad.
It's obvious you haven't had any conversations with any university students in the last 10 years.

By the way, Bill Gates is of the opinion that Electrical and Mechanical Engineers who didn't get their degrees in Africa and India know nothing.
You need to hang out with better people. By that I mean less liberal because their stupidity is rubbing off on you. You do realize you’re living in a country handed to you by white men that had no equal in history. No Black Country has even come close. You’re enjoying phone conversations, housing, heating and AC, eating food you get from local stores, driving cars and getting the worlds best healthcare because of white people.

Oh and in addition you’re impressed with a white guy that made the operating system you use today from a garage. Have you seen any major developments come from Africa? All India has is phone support. And it’s not very good.

Yes it did.
Cobra didn’t do that.
They had insurance but we had to wait for hours behind people who had no ID and couldn't speak English.

I might visit a few Emergency Rooms and ask them if I can take down the COBRA signs since they are not true.
What?! You had to wait for the illegals before you got some attention? Yet you want more of them. And a full government run system on top of it. How stupid are you?

You need to hang out with better people. By that I mean less liberal because their stupidity is rubbing off on you. You do realize you’re living in a country handed to you by white men that had no equal in history. No Black Country has even come close. You’re enjoying phone conversations, housing, heating and AC, eating food you get from local stores, driving cars and getting the worlds best healthcare because of white people.

Oh and in addition you’re impressed with a white guy that made the operating system you use today from a garage. Have you seen any major developments come from Africa? All India has is phone support. And it’s not very good.
What are you talking about?
I am a Conservative and live in a very close knit religious community.
The kids I know attend NYC and other Blue city colleges where the soft curriculum is taught by professors who have been indoctrinated to hate White people.

Yes it did.
Cobra didn’t do that.

What?! You had to wait for the illegals before you got some attention? Yet you want more of them. And a full government run system on top of it. How stupid are you?
Are you on drugs?
I don't know where you are getting your impression of me from my posts.
I am a MAGA Man and I'm sick of both parties allowing trespassers to suck every penny out of us.
I resent Reagan for starting this Globalism crap and his COBRA legislation is helping to drain our economy.

Really? How is that?

So I can honestly claim when my Grandparents came here, they came here between the World Wars, when anti-German prejudice was at it's height, even though Germans were the biggest ethnic group in the country. My grandparents countered by using "American" first names (Louis instead of Ludwig, Helen instead of Magdalena) and changing how they pronounced the family name.

But here's the thing. At a certain point, anything that made people in my family "German" kind of vanished. No one in my family speaks German today (I speak a very little, and badly), we don't really follow any German customs.

Blacks can't stop being black, and biases against blacks in our society haven't disappeared. That's the major difference and if you don't see it, then you are being willfully blind.

Actually, let's look at that. Let's look at the payments for "Welfare" for people of color vs. "Entitlements" enjoyed by Middle Class white people to keep them OUT of the poor house.

SNAP (Food Stamps) - 79 Billion dollars
Section 8/HUD (Housing) - 68 Billion
TANF (Welfare) - 16.5 Billion
WIC (Women, Infants and Children) - 4.9 Billion
Medicaid - 613 Billion

Except for Medicaid, those are all pretty small numbers.

Okay, now let's look at Entitlements- or as I like to call it, "White People Welfare".

Social Security - 1,096 Billon
Medicare - 799 Billion
Veteran's Administration- 269 Billion
Unemployment Insurance - varies, but in 2020, it topped 329 Billion.

Now, obviously, some white people get traditional welfare (in fact, they are the majority of people on assistance) and some minorities get "entitlements" if they make enough money.

But is absurd notion that we are spending all this money on "Welfare", so that gives us a hall pass to excuse 400 years of institutionalized racism is just silly. What these figures show is white people are very good at taking care of themselves.

The bottom points you made were previously debunked due you're critical thought pattern is loose as well as a concern for math. I just peaked at the top, and first off the guy you responded to is DEAD FUCK ON. Must be neat to be a black man hearing about all the excuses for your pitiful self, you can bet there are plenty who recognize EXACTLY what he's talking about, takes pride and self-honesty.

Nothing like keeping the blackman down with excuses, they teach anything in school today? Let me guess, you have a super-masters degree from a well paid college in liberal arts?

ILMAO "cuz I'm German but at least I'm white" bullshit. It's you fuckers who give a fuck what color someone is, don't pin that shit on anyone else, it belongs to you. And fucking show me where in history various ethnicity and racisms didn't exist, you're not going to wipe them away, too many assholes and dicks like yourself, it's just how shit is, but at least it's the minority.

Ha ha ha, poor fucking Germans. Fuck I'm German too, sorry me, Jewish, Irish, Russian, Polish and spread out all over the map. You owe me reparation's MFer for the shit your people pulled on my people, ever heard of the Holocaust? INCLUDING at least one WHITE slave more recently than a black salve you know of. Guess I owe myself reparations too come to think of it. And where the fuck is my money from the Italians already, those fuckers fucked with my people what 1600 years ago? What's with the delay?

Forum List

Back