Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Why are Asian leaders murdering their citizens with COVID?
Especially India where the Best and the brightest are dying by the second?
China and India downplayed corona too
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Do try to stick to the current context.
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
I should stay current while you talk about the past
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
What kind of animal are you?
I see that you are saying that but fascists lie a lot
What does facism have to do with a fact?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
Do you condemn the oath keepers and proud boys?
Answer my question first.
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals
There are 2 groups of people I cannot tolerate [1] Liberals, [2] Neo-Cons.
You are the former and cannot address the fact that Ds and Rs are scum.
In your world, all Ds are angels; they suck as much as the Rs.
There are many honest Republicans who stood up to fascist trump
The topic you started is COVID; stick to the topic.
One of the things I hate about liberals is their lack of focus.
Do live you in a mental institution?
You failed to condemn fascists. So you are a fascist
I condemn fascists and their supporters-----like BLM.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.
Does racism exist?
Wether it exists or not, your post isn't evidence of it.
Do you believe racism exists?
racism exist(ed)(s) thruout the world and thruout human history
Agreed
agreeing with that ^^^ statement does nothing to render your "blame it
on racism" obsession credible
Your two comrades here have not answered the question
the question about the Jan 6 nonevent? I survived the 60s and several
riots in other eras. Jan 6 was a NONEVENT----it was rendered an event
POLITICALLY by DA LEFT. I am a registered democrat
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
What about fascists like the oath keepers and proud boys?
I do not know their agendas. Do you know of any violence and
crime organized by either group? I live in an epicenter of the
fascist filth of BLM. I have never had conversation or interaction
with a "proud-boy" or an "oath keeper"
"Conspiracy" to do what?
Your article is behind a paywall.
Four alleged leaders of the Proud Boys have been indicted in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol over allegedly conspiring, including in discussions on encrypted messaging apps, to obstruct the certification of President Biden's Electoral College victory.

The indictment unsealed Friday charges the defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zach Rehl and Charles Donohoe — with six counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and conspiracy
The charges against them are frivolous. Their only actual "crime" was being present in the capitol.

How did they "obstruct an official proceeding" any more than any of the other 100,000 people at the capitol? That's not even a real crime. The so-called "conspiracy" charge stems from the bogus "obstruction of an official proceeding" charge. Both are bogus.

These are trumped up charges because Biden and Piglosi need a whipping boy.

Funny how you never saw those charges against the folks that disrupted hearings for supreme court nominees. The non-equal application of our laws is becoming more apparent every day. Like the 1/6 folks being held without bail. So much for due process.

"We sleep peacefully in our beds at night because rough men are willing to do violence on our behalf.

Author unknown

God Bless our police and military"

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
It's obvious you're emotionally disturbed and mentally ill because you can't respond to a fact.
I believe you are a fascist and fascists tend to make things up as they go. No morals

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
Does racism exist?
Agreed
You don't think the President of the United States asking his supporters to stop the certification of the election win of his opponent something they did by breaking into the capitol is an event?
I BELIEVE that he wanted a demonstration in that direction but NOT violence and riot
"Conspiracy" to do what?
Four alleged leaders of the Proud Boys have been indicted in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol over allegedly conspiring, including in discussions on encrypted messaging apps, to obstruct the certification of President Biden's Electoral College victory.

The indictment unsealed Friday charges the defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zach Rehl and Charles Donohoe — with six counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property and conspiracy
The charges against them are frivolous. Their only actual "crime" was being present in the capitol.

How did they "obstruct an official proceeding" any more than any of the other 100,000 people at the capitol? That's not even a real crime. The so-called "conspiracy" charge stems from the bogus "obstruction of an official proceeding" charge. Both are bogus.

Funny how you never saw those charges against the folks that disrupted hearings for supreme court nominees. The non-equal application of our laws is becoming more apparent every day. Like the 1/6 folks being held without bail. So much for due process.

Selective blessing

Does racism exist?
Agreed
"Conspiracy" to do what?

Says a fascist hypocrite

Hey speak of the Democrats raping their country, check this out on Social Security. You probably won't find this on Youtube or facebook, them people are communists in the making Demonicrats:

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?
Hey speak of the Democrats raping their country, check this out on Social Security. You probably won't find this on Youtube or facebook, them people are communists in the making Demonicrats:

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Baby steps, which part is a lie, specifically?

Your link written by a self described fool looks like it.
In reality, the Social Security Administration is required by law to invest any net cash surpluses into special-issue bonds and, to a lesser extent, certificates of indebtedness. Basically, the Social Security Administration is loaning money to the federal government, which, in turn, pays interest to the Social Security program each year.

For the federal government, this arrangement is beneficial because it means not having to rely on foreign countries to buy even more debt. Having nearly $2.9 trillion in borrowing capacity has given Congress a quick source of borrowing capital that it can use to pay for any of its budget line items. This means borrowed funds could be used to fund defense spending, as well as infrastructure, education, healthcare, transportation or any other federal spending project

And the interest paid to SS is borrowed as well. Try borrowing your way to prosperity in your personal life and see how that works out.

Capitalists do it every day

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

What is funny is you and Jewboy spent a whole afternoon whining about me.

I want government run health care because private insurance has fucked it up. Period. Full stop. We get the worst results in the industrialized world. We die younger, more of our babies die in infancy, and the tragic part about it is, we spend more on health care any other country as a percentage of GDP.
I’ll fight to the end on that one. Private insurance got worse under government mandates on them. Nothing gets better once the government has full control.
Medical inflation fell in May. Obamacare

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

I want government run health care because private insurance has fucked it up. Period. Full stop. We get the worst results in the industrialized world. We die younger, more of our babies die in infancy, and the tragic part about it is, we spend more on health care any other country as a percentage of GDP.
I’ll fight to the end on that one. Private insurance got worse under government mandates on them. Nothing gets better once the government has full control.
So you are against Medicare?

One reparation will not be enough. The blacks will likely demand a tax free reparation each year or they will shoplift, loot and burn.

Now I would be for that if those receiving the money had once been slaves. For example I am for reparations for anyone who was forced to live in a Nazi concentration camp.
All the blacks?
A high enough percentage of blacks to create havoc.

Consequently, this article has dealt with the ways various pro-reparation activists, and random individuals who are active online with respect to the topics of race and epigenetics in the US as well as in the UK, have dealt with epigenetic studies focusing on slavery, which they see as the potential ‘scientific’ proof of trauma, and which they quote to help them to justify their claims and their expectations. Interestingly enough, white supremacist and neo-confederate groups have tried to mock pro-reparations claims based on epigenetic findings by advocating for reparations for hereditary trauma due to the US Reconstruction, with a petition gathering more than 250 signatures.22 This effervescence around epigenetics and the issue of reparations shows the complex ties between race, science and the memorialization of slavery. It also highlights the dilemma of invoking epigenetics in the public sphere and the trade-offs in evoking epigenetics politically: whilst at first science is used as a way to legitimize social justice issues, it may also give way to more conservative and racist re-uses.
you authored that ^^^^ yourself ....birdie2 baby? Very good--- epigenetics itself as a
science is damned IFFY

More like bullshit. There was never a time when 100% of blacks in the US were slaves and over the past 150 years the blood lines of former slaves have been diluted, so saying all blacks are effected by this fantasy is ridiculous.

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

In reality, the Social Security Administration is required by law to invest any net cash surpluses into special-issue bonds and, to a lesser extent, certificates of indebtedness. Basically, the Social Security Administration is loaning money to the federal government, which, in turn, pays interest to the Social Security program each year.

For the federal government, this arrangement is beneficial because it means not having to rely on foreign countries to buy even more debt. Having nearly $2.9 trillion in borrowing capacity has given Congress a quick source of borrowing capital that it can use to pay for any of its budget line items. This means borrowed funds could be used to fund defense spending, as well as infrastructure, education, healthcare, transportation or any other federal spending project

And the interest paid to SS is borrowed as well. Try borrowing your way to prosperity in your personal life and see how that works out.

Capitalists do it every day

Capitalists invest the money in productive enterprises. The government pisses it down the welfare sewer.

Does racism exist?
Agreed
"Conspiracy" to do what?

"We sleep peacefully in our beds at night because rough men are willing to do violence on our behalf.

Author unknown

It's hilarious the way progs wrap themselves in the flag when it's convenient.

360000 WHITE men
But after the Civil War we had jim crow/semi-slavery
It's not known as the Democratic party of slavery, oppression and Jim Crow laws for nothing.

The Democratic party's racism was also exported to Europe. Nazi jurists cited the US Democratic party's race laws as legal precedent during deliberations while drafting the Nuremberg blood and soil laws that were used to justify the holocaust.

However, the Nazis considered the Democrat's "one drop rule" to be too extremely racist.

Democrats are more racist than Nazis.
Did your history teacher mention the 1960s?
Yes. The Democrats reinstituted slavery again in the 1960s and used the slaves as cannon fodder in Vietnam.

Nixon emancipated the slaves.
The war continued under nixon
Yes, obviously Nixon inherited the Vietnam war. He was elected specifically because he promised to end American involvement in the Vietnam war.

And that's exactly what he did after operation Rolling Thunder brought the commies to the negotiating table (Paris Peace Accords) for a cease fire and POW exchange so that we could withdrawal our troops (who were mostly slaves) without them getting slaughtered en masse during a retreat under fire.

Then Nixon emancipated the slaves.
"Having vowed during the 1968 campaign to bring U.S. troops home, he feared he might lose his reelection bid if the war was still raging in 1972. Although Nixon had privately given up on the Vietnam War early in his first term, he wanted to label Democrats as "the party of surrender." Nixon's national security team that a quick exit from Vietnam would undermine the United States' standing abroad -- turning a superpower, as Nixon put it, into "a pitiful, helpless giant." In fact, withdrawal did no such thing. What truly hurt America's international reputation on Nixon's and Kissinger's watch (Watergate aside) was the continuation of the conflict for four futile years, which encouraged major powers to conclude that the United States couldn't let go of a failed war. In fact, U.S. credibility was enhanced by ending a war that it could not win -- a war that was costing the country vital resources that it could better use elsewhere
That's not merely wrong, it's obviously plagiarism.

Does racism exist?
Agreed
"Conspiracy" to do what?

Author unknown

It's hilarious the way progs wrap themselves in the flag when it's convenient.
yeah but they never rap themselves in the flag after they set it on fire ! dems are disgusting treasonous hypocritical marxist killers of the unborn .

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

When has uncle Sam defaulted on the soc sec trust fund?

What does that have to do with my comment, oh right, like a typical commie you're deflecting. But the government doesn't have it's own money, so we get to pay interest on interest.

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

More deflection, good job commie.

Does racism exist?
Agreed
"Conspiracy" to do what?

Did they obstruct an official proceeding, which was the topic? Well of course not, this is just another one of your commie deflections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back