Dem Strategist: 'We're Gonna Get Slaughtered In November'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you're gonna get slaughtered after November too! just like i slaughter girly men when i wrestle them...Work Hard Like A Psycho And Win!

Rep. James Comer says the House Oversight Committee "is going to be all over Hunter Biden" if Republicans win the House majority in the 2022 November midterm elections because "we feel he's a national security threat."

FPsnF5oVkAILhKK

Kulinski is an idiot, of course. "Big, bold universal programs," he says as if the government's staggering debt of Keynesian spending and cheap money is not driving inflation. His is the flamming left's stategy of buying power while driving our nation to ruin! Power. Control. These things matter most. But he's wrong. There is no way the Democrats can get his big, bold universal programs right now in the first place, and American's, at least for the moment, understand what's driving spiraling inflation.

Last edited:
you're gonna get slaughtered after November too! just like i slaughter girly men when i wrestle them...Work Hard Like A Psycho And Win!

Rep. James Comer says the House Oversight Committee "is going to be all over Hunter Biden" if Republicans win the House majority in the 2022 November midterm elections because "we feel he's a national security threat."

FPsnF5oVkAILhKK

Interesting that the guy in the video named every person quoted, except the supposed "person described as a Democratic strategist." Why is that? I can describe Alex Jones as a democratic strategist, if I want to, but that doesn't mean he is one.

Forum List

Back