Dem Congressman warns National Guard guarding inauguration is mostly white males. People who "might want to do something"

Cohen is a racist demagogue

demcreepeatingreasyfriedchicken.jpg

I ask this question based on a program released ten years ago on national TV. It only played once and the producers along with the program were taken off the air by Steve Cohen a US Congressman.

Jesse Ventura POLICE STATE FEMA CAMPS part 3 of 3 CENSORED FROM TV - Bing video

Democrat congressman Steve Cohen says Trump supporters might want to 'do something' to Biden | Daily Mail Online

Notice in the video Jones mentions FEMA camps for "pandemics". How could Jones have known about Covid-19 ten years before it appeared? I remembered Cohen from the episode. That is why I researched it before it is scrubbed from Youtube.

This does not belong in Conspiracy Theories even though that was the name of Ventura's TV program. This is about Cohen, not Ventura.

Unless you place Alex Jones in a collective with other right wing and alt-right media personalities, then, none of them. By himself, Jones is just a loon. But place him in a group with a bunch of other loons and right wingers who on the surface sounding like they have an argument, and NOW you're starting to make an impact on the minds of the weak. Eventually, they are able to persuade enough of the middle-of-the-roaders to make a sizeable impact on mindshare. I don't doubt that there are Trump supporters who want to see harm come to our new President. I'm hoping law enforcement is now fully awake to the dangers that the right wing domestic terrorists in this country pose.

I ask this question based on a program released ten years ago on national TV. It only played once and the producers along with the program were taken off the air by Steve Cohen a US Congressman.

Democrat congressman Steve Cohen says Trump supporters might want to 'do something' to Biden | Daily Mail Online

Notice in the video Jones mentions FEMA camps for "pandemics". How could Jones have known about Covid-19 ten years before it appeared? I remembered Cohen from the episode. That is why I researched it before it is scrubbed from Youtube.

This does not belong in Conspiracy Theories even though that was the name of Ventura's TV program. This is about Cohen, not Ventura.
A conspiracy theory is an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation,[2][3] when other explanations are more probable.[4][5] The term has a negative connotation, implying that the appeal to a conspiracy is based on prejudice or insufficient evidence

Conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

I watched a few minutes of this. Can you explain how the clip doesn't fit within that definition? You have Ventura talking to a person and being denied entry to a place and a collection of plastic coffins ten years ago. Out of it, you make a prediction made in hindsight of a company being prepared 10 years in advance for a global pandemic as prove of some plot.

Here's a thought. Ten years ago the H1N1 virus just had given the world a scare. Some company thought it was a good idea the make the relatively small investment of having coffins available made in plastic so they would keep in order to be able to charge a premium when the INEVITABLE next major pandemic occurred.

See, no elaborate plot necessary.

Cohen went out of his way to get Ventura off TV. Why? The program was labeled "entertainment". Explain that and I will give credence to your opinion.

By far Steve Cohen is the most hillarious and dangerous t the same time.... He should attend the assembly of Congress dressed as a clown. THat would be more fitting.

Wow cohen looked really bad in that video. I used to laugh at most conspiracy theories, at least how we define them, but not so much these days.

Biden and the democrats are.

For those who are assuming power, the most dangerous person are people who think this way.

I wonder if Cohen is genuinely worried, or is he just the latest to jump on the virtue-signaling bandwagon?

Dem Rep. Cohen Warns National Guard Mostly White Males: Inauguration Protected By People Who "Might Want To Do Something"

Dem Rep. Cohen Warns National Guard Mostly White Males: Inauguration Protected By People Who "Might Want To Do Something" | Video | RealClearPolitics
Apparently, those 2,000 members of the National Guard that were sworn in as US Marshals might want to pick Cohen up and hold him until after the inauguration is over...

He's a white male, so he might want to "do something"!!!

Republicans told us, on here on USMB, and other precincts, for years that 'Stop n Frisk' was justified because mostly black, and brown men were the main suspects, so it wasn't a race issue.

Well guess who's the bulk of White Supremacists...?

Hint: It ain't black men.

#StopCrying

National Guard Mostly White Males: Inauguration Protected By People Who "Might Want To Do Something"

I AGREE. Those mostly white males might want to do something crazy like:
  • Start a business.
  • Create jobs.
  • Boost the economy.
  • Generate wealth.
  • Invent something good.
  • Defend the border.
  • Keep you safe.
  • Give their life for our country.

Sounds like the traitors are scared shitless with 18 hours to go. We The People want to see mass arrests before, during or after the "inauguration." That's my early Christmas wish.

We will see it. It's been happening. Gitmo is overfull and it's not ISIS. Very few have or CAN recognize all the body doubles running around.

Anyone read the news how many rich libs offed themselves over the past few days? Hard alternative to being arrested and trying to explain themselves. Watch.

Who ordered so much National Guard to Wa DC ? Trump ? Evidently the Globalist minions don't trust National Guard since it is saturated with young white men.
I think the National Guard has been put in a Globalist designed trap.

I wonder if Cohen is genuinely worried, or is he just the latest to jump on the virtue-signaling bandwagon?

Dem Rep. Cohen Warns National Guard Mostly White Males: Inauguration Protected By People Who "Might Want To Do Something"

Dem Rep. Cohen Warns National Guard Mostly White Males: Inauguration Protected By People Who "Might Want To Do Something" | Video | RealClearPolitics
Cohen has a face only a mother would love....his father used to feed him with a slingshot when he was a baby.
That's why he hates white males.

Forum List

Back