Schumer and McConnell work out power sharing agreement

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is not good for trump. Mitch is signaling a complete break from trumpism. For the good of the country...I hope trump is gone for good. He is a cancer on our country.

Those who have TDS will never let go, their brains have been ravished by hate.
For the next four years, it's still going to be about Trump.....not Biden, but Trump. :laughing0301:
Every Quid Pro failure will be blamed on TRUMP! until the next Republican is elected, at which point they pretend the Quid Pro regime never happened.

This is not good for trump. Mitch is signaling a complete break from trumpism. For the good of the country...I hope trump is gone for good. He is a cancer on our country.
The Duopoly is back in business.

How beautiful.

I'm getting verklempt.

That was the best deal Mitch could make and generous of the Democrats. They lead with grace and not pettiness.
They had no choice, because they only have power if they are unanimous, have bipartisan support, or an even split so Kamala can cast the deciding vote. IOW, SOP.

For the next four years, it's still going to be about Trump.....not Biden, but Trump. :laughing0301:

There is no such thing as TDS. Trumpism is a cult of deranged believers in the magical thinking of Donald J. Trump. Those who want him out of office are the sane, logical, reasonable people, and those trying to keep him in power are the ones with Trump Derangement Syndrome, because they continue to believe Trump's lies.

Mitch disappoints me.

This has literally nothing to do with Trump yet it caused your TDS to flare up....

There is no such thing as TDS. Trumpism is a cult of deranged believers in the magical thinking of Donald J. Trump. Those who want him out of office are the sane, logical, reasonable people

Sorta like this guy.

levinex750.jpg

There is no such thing as TDS. Trumpism is a cult of deranged believers in the magical thinking of Donald J. Trump. Those who want him out of office are the sane, logical, reasonable people

Sorta like this guy.

levinex750.jpg
Rachel Levine has adult children who call him Dad.

Sorta like this guy.

levinex750.jpg
Rachel Levine has adult children who call him Dad.

Nice to hear they don't buy the charade.

Hopefully not, but I fear you are right. The press eats him up, and won't let go of their chew toy willingly.

That was the best deal Mitch could make and generous of the Democrats. They lead with grace and not pettiness.
Since when?
Well, you are watching it now. Feel free to point it out when you see it go the other way. I will too. I am not a blind follower of anyone... orange or not orange. ;)
Time will tell. I would not take either demrats word or McConnell's if either one said night is dark and day is light. That goes for China Joe the Thief in Chief to be.

Forum List

Back