Dem Congressman warns National Guard guarding inauguration is mostly white males. People who "might want to do something"

Anyone that voted for Dump is a national security threat. You'd have to be criminally insane or criminally stupid to have voted for that orange piece of chit.
That's a lot of irrational hate to hold onto. You should release that for your own health.
I hate no one. I do deeply despise Dump and all the others liars that conned you though.
Uh, you just accused almost 80 million people you don't know of being not only a security threat, but insane or stupid. That's irrational hate. Then you turn around and say, "I hate no one"?. Nope, not buying it.

You don't do that without hate.
I only accused 70 million and that's not hate. That's stating a fact. I know you don't like facts but that's something you're going to have to come to grips with.

Where can I sign up for your gulag list COMMIE?
The local FBI office.

Anyone that voted for Dump is a national security threat. You'd have to be criminally insane or criminally stupid to have voted for that orange piece of chit.
That's a lot of irrational hate to hold onto. You should release that for your own health.
I hate no one. I do deeply despise Dump and all the others liars that conned you though.
Uh, you just accused almost 80 million people you don't know of being not only a security threat, but insane or stupid. That's irrational hate. Then you turn around and say, "I hate no one"?. Nope, not buying it.

I only accused 70 million and that's not hate. That's stating a fact. I know you don't like facts but that's something you're going to have to come to grips with.

I only accused 70 million and that's not hate.

No

that's hypocrisy

No

that's hypocrisy
Please explain. Do you know the definition of hypocrisy?

No

that's hypocrisy

I looked it up.

It had your picture.

No

that's hypocrisy

I looked it up.

It had your picture.
Show me.

Repubs forcing RINOS on their voters and the lies of Obama was enough.

A Democrat telling citizens they can't leave their homes before going out to have their hair done.
What does that have to do with me or what I said?
You asked if someone knew the definition of 'hypocrisy', right. I gave you the best one out there.
I didnt ask someone random. I asked a specific person. WillHaftawaite Cant you read?

Say it along with me: The thread is about Trump and military members...

Sorry, I refuse to support your lie. As I am the pne who created the thread and I decide what the thread is about, not some butt-hurt snowflake who wants to change the subject, you lose.

The thread is about a racist Democrat who made the false, unsubstantiated claim that white male Conservatives and Trump supporters pose a National Security / 'Insider' Threat, setting up another Biden appointee's ability to carry out his promise to PURGE such 'threats' from our military.

Again, you do not get to declare what the thread is about - that's up to the OP, the person who created the thread, lil' snowflake. That ain't you...and you don't get to ;hijack' the thread. That's against Board Rules.

This is what Democrats think.

People like this are dangerous and they are coming for Americans, especially "white" ones, but even that will expand.
Of course it will expand. It has already. Have you not heard of multiracial white supremacists?
Can you make sense of this scholastic word salad?

Rihanna is a white supremacist.

The white man is the victim in Trumpyworld. Someone is always picking on us.

It is a terrible grievance we must bear.

How long?

What puzzles me is that back in my time we pledged an oath to serve and protect the constitution and country, yet this pathetic elected representative sees fit to question the integrity of those serving our country that I assume made the same pledge. One can only would assume this SOB never served, wonder how he avoided the draft.

"Joe Biden’s Secretary of Defense nominee Lloyd Austin said if he is confirmed he will “rid our ranks of racists and extremists.” And by “racists and extremists” he is referring to white male Trump supporters."
Biden's typical United States service member after the Purge, proud members of the 1st Soy Boy Division, the Fighting Pajama Boys:

soyboys.png

Forum List

Back