December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
December Job growth blows past expectations. Really good news for those of you connected in some way to the economy. Enjoy the reading:

KEY POINTS
  • Private job growth totaled 807,000 for the month, well ahead of the Dow Jones estimate for 375,000 and the November gain of 505,000 according to ADP.
  • Hiring was broad-based, though leisure and hospitality led with 246,000 new positions.
  • Businesses with 500 or more employees accounted for the bulk of the gains in December, adding 389,000 jobs.

December Job growth blows past expectations. Really good news for those of you connected in some way to the economy. Enjoy the reading:

KEY POINTS
  • Private job growth totaled 807,000 for the month, well ahead of the Dow Jones estimate for 375,000 and the November gain of 505,000 according to ADP.
  • Hiring was broad-based, though leisure and hospitality led with 246,000 new positions.
  • Businesses with 500 or more employees accounted for the bulk of the gains in December, adding 389,000 jobs.
those are false numbers,,

people going back to work after a purge from covid arent jobs created,,

your dementia has got you to believe what youre told to believe,,

those are false numbers,,

people going back to work after a purge from covid arent jobs created,,

your dementia has got you to believe what youre told to believe,,
Sorry. I didn’t mean to trigger you. I just posted the article and said it seemed like good news for those who benefit from an improving economy. I assume you are connected to it somehow?

They were probably just part timers hired for the holidays.
How’s your business? Cuz if you waited until December to hire Holiday staffing you may be fucked. I hope you’re kidding.

Sorry. I didn’t mean to trigger you. I just posted the article and said it seemed like good news for those who benefit from an improving economy. I assume you are connected to it somehow?
not triggered at all,, just pointing out the flaw in your link,,

seems that triggered you not me,,

Jobs post Covid aren’t the same jobs pre-covid. Business isn’t a conservative strength it seems.

I am a bit triggered by your unusual use of multiple commas though,,,, what gives,,,?

Jobs post Covid aren’t the same jobs pre-covid. Business isn’t a conservative strength it seems.

I am a bit triggered by your unusual use of multiple commas though,,,, what gives,,,?
I'm not a conservative and yes you are triggered by facts and reality as is proven by your posts,,

KEY POINTS
nice seasonal work around xmas

nice seasonal work around xmas
gulfman

Do you three need me to explain what seasonally adjusted data means? If you do just reply that you don’t know what it means and you still think the growth was seasonal jobs. ;)

13B7C8DA-79FE-49E5-B49D-010E90B0422B.jpeg

Those who are connected to the economy??.... well it obviously isn't you citygator

Read and Weep.... Number of People employed 5 year period.
WE HAVE NOT REACHED PRE-COVID EMPLOYMENT NUMBERS YET
These are not new jobs.This graph is to Nov. 11th
Adding 800,000 is still below Jan 2020.

We have a long way to go before reaching Jan 2020 (about 4 million more jobs)
In other words there are about 4,000,000 less people working now than then.

Workers.jpg

gulfman

Do you three need me to explain what seasonally adjusted data means? If you do just reply that you don’t know what it means and you still think the growth was seasonal jobs. ;)

View attachment 583932
nice seasonal work...typically we see jobs this time of year, people looking for extra jobs for x-mas, college kids home from break etc.

Xiden still hasn't got us back to the jobs we had prior to the Chinese Virus, and dem Gov lockdowns...doubt he will anytime soon

Those who are connected to the economy??.... well it obviously isn't you citygator

Read and Weep.... Number of People employed 5 year period.
WE HAVE NOT REACHED PRE-COVID EMPLOYMENT NUMBERS YET
These are not new jobs.This graph is to Nov. 11th
Adding 800,000 is still below Jan 2020.

We have a long way to go before reaching Jan 2020 (about 4 million more jobs)
In other words there are about 4,000,000 less people working now than then.

View attachment 583938
Retirees dropped out of the workforce due to the dangerous unvaxed right wing nuts walking around. It’s been shown on this site multiple times that the bulk of the workforce loss is on the older age brackets. But still… Republicans killed employment and Democrats are fixing…again…again…again….again.

nice seasonal work...typically we see jobs this time of year, people looking for extra jobs for x-mas, college kids home from break etc.

Xiden still hasn't got us back to the jobs we had prior to the Chinese Virus, and dem Gov lockdowns...doubt he will anytime soon
You’re picking an arbitrary time. Its way up to when Trump shit the economy onto Biden’s desk like a Jan 6 rioter. He’s done a great job with it. Give credit where credit is due. I never criticized the Trump economy until he destroyed what Obama passed to him.

Forum List

Back