Debunked claims about January-6 in Biden's SOTU speech

There was no coup and you know it

A protest, and even a minor riot is not a coup.

Try to be better You only look foolish being LED around by your cult
The riot on the hill, was a miniscule part of Trump's pre planned, self coup.

If you informed yourself with the proven beyond doubt, evidence, YOU would know that.... :(

Let us know when a single person is ever charged with any of that! :auiqs.jpg:
Are you truly that stupid or are you just pretending to be that stupid?

Are you truly that stupid

Not as stupid as you. Your own examples point to conspiracy (planning) to commit sedition. Sedition can be nothing more than speech. Insurrection is the actual revolt. The Constitution calls for that when the government gets too far out of hand.

The original 13 colonies committed insurection against England to break away from the King.

Not as stupid as you. Your own examples point to conspiracy (planning) to commit sedition. Sedition can be nothing more than speech. Insurrection is the actual revolt. The Constitution calls for that when the government gets too far out of hand.

The original 13 colonies committed insurection against England to break away from the King.

Learn to read dumbo!

I wrote:

"Seditious Conspiracy and Incitement to Insurrection"

The oath keepers have been charged and found guilty of the first, Trump was charged with the second.

Learn to read dumbo!
I wrote:
"Seditious Conspiracy
Lear to read, moron. Conspiracy to commit sedition is WHAT I SAID.

and Incitement to Insurrection" The oath keepers have been charged and found guilty of the first,
They were tortured and coerced into conceding to the charges. The Oath Keepers did nothing wrong. It is all just a show for morons like you.

Trump was charged with the second.
Trump has been charged with nothing, Dolt. You are a braindead snowflake.

Lear to read, moron. Conspiracy to commit sedition is WHAT I SAID.

They were tortured and coerced into conceding to the charges. The Oath Keepers did nothing wrong. It is all just a show for morons like you.

Trump has been charged with nothing, Dolt. You are a braindead snowflake.
You are apparently delusional, so there's no point in continuing this discussion.

I suggest that you seek help.

You are apparently delusional, so there's no point in continuing this discussion. I suggest that you seek help.
BlueHand.jpg
LIBERAL TRANSLATION: Rich has lost the argument and thrown in the towel.
Whenever anyone proves a Tard wrong, they are obviously mental and in need of help!

View attachment 756649LIBERAL TRANSLATION: Rich has lost the argument and thrown in the towel.
Whenever anyone proves a Tard wrong, they are obviously mental and in need of help!

As I said you are obviously delusional. I proved you to be absolutely wrong, and you just responded with childish word games:

I said that the Oath keepers were charged with 'Seditious Conspiracy', and you responded by saying that you said "Conspiracy to commit sedition". They are the same thing dumbass!

It's obvious that your a lying bag of shit who lost this argument.

Go crawl back under your rock sleaze bag. I only care to discuss politics with people who are not second rate bullshit artists like yourself.

As I said you are obviously delusional. I proved you to be absolutely wrong, and you just responded with childish word games:
I said that the Oath keepers were charged with 'Seditious Conspiracy', and you responded by saying that you said "Conspiracy to commit sedition". They are the same thing!
It's obvious that your a lying bag of shit who lost this argument.

How do you lose an argument when you are saying the same thing as you, Fuckwad?
How can I be delusional by agreeing with you, Dimmwit?
How can I be absolute wrong when you just said right above I SAID THE SAME THING?
How is it a childish word game to simply agree with and clarify something you say is no different from what YOU said, Moron?
How can I be a lying bag of shit by agreeing with YOU, Imbecile?
  • CONSPIRACY to commit sedition is a fancy way of saying PLANNING TO SPEAK AGAINST YOUR COUNTRY.
  • INSURRECTION is to take up arms to physically try to overthrow your government.
Clueless Brain-dead Fuckhead.

How do you lose an argument when you are saying the same thing as you, Fuckwad?
How can I be delusional by agreeing with you, Dimmwit?
How can I be absolute wrong when you just said right above I SAID THE SAME THING?
How is it a childish word game to simply agree with and clarify something you say is no different from what YOU said, Moron?
How can I be a lying bag of shit by agreeing with YOU, Imbecile?
  • CONSPIRACY to commit sedition is a fancy way of saying PLANNING TO SPEAK AGAINST YOUR COUNTRY.
  • INSURRECTION is to take up arms to physically try to overthrow your government.
Clueless Brain-dead Fuckhead.

It's obvious that you think that if you keep puking up the bullshit it means you'll win the argument.

WRONG, dumbass!!!

You lost the argument as soon as I posted articles showing that people had been charged with seditious conspiracy and incitement to insurrection.

You may continue to puke up your bullshit, but from now on I'm putting you on ignore. You're not worth my time.

LOSER!!!

It's obvious that you think that if you keep puking up the bullshit it means you'll win the argument.

WRONG, RH. I won the argument before it even began because I'm just BETTER than you. And right. Not one person has been charged much less convicted of INSURRECTION.

How do you have an insurrection with no insurrectionists? :dunno:

Forum List

Back