Debunked claims about January-6 in Biden's SOTU speech

Okay fag, what "didn't" happen? Weapons? A cop was beat over the head with a fire extinguister and died.
Guess you missed the report here proving that the extinguisher had nothing to do with it days later.

It shows that cops and soldiers are not our best or brightest.
How can they be with our worst and dimmest running the WH?

Here is proof

I don't need no proof that the 2020 election was STOLEN, then ADMITTED TO in TIME MAGAZINE, then the impeachments were a FRAME, set up with LIES by TRAITORS high up in government, including our ILLEGAL fake Biddum puppet president, so they could STAGE J6 as a SET UP to try to FRAME Trump AGAIN. And when that didn't work neither, they broke into his house to plant EVIDENCE.

Now we have a communist chinese operative in the WH selling the country down the TUBES.

There going your fucking democracy. :1peleas:

You look stupid every time you deny, did you catch the video. I am sure you didn't or you say stuff like that. I know you can find worse people in US history, but does not make the Trumpsters any less guilty.
Which video? There’s so much video missing. I don’t deny people were guilty nor do I deny there were people delusional enough to think they could overthrow the government. It was laughable and even more laughable you people think it was a serious threat to US.

There are some people like you and many others in this topic who have been gaslighted to such an extent by your propagandists that you have become completely detached from reality. You are beyond reach.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

They were just trespassing.
Propagandists? I watch the videos and see that by sundown, everything was restored to order. Rosenberg and Ayers tried to blow up the Capitol and today they are college professors. What is factually inaccurate about what I just said?

Senate Sergent of Arms Michael Stenger said investigations should have looked into the role of "what appears to be professional agitators" present during the riot.
So the SOA spouts a bunch of horseshit & that means that orange pile of shit didn't try a coup?

Pence was supeoned by the SC today. Let's see if he has the balls to speak the truth about J6 or if the stink of Trump's ass on his face has gone to his head.

Show the whole video.
OK. I am in a bank. One camera shows the break room and the other camera shows the safe. In the break room there is no one and nothing is happening. In the other camera, toward the safe the bank robbers are shooting tellers and blowing up the safe all clearly shown on video. When it comes time to go to court the bank robbers say hey, Look at this camera toward the break room. Nuthin to see here, we are innocent. this look at the rest of the video defense might be the stupidest defense for a crime I have every heard.

Pence was supeoned by the SC today. Let's see if he has the balls to speak the truth about J6 or if the stink of Trump's ass on his face has gone to his head.
Pence will do what Pence thinks is politically convenient for Pence. He might have some conscience, more than Trump, but still Pence is a politician.

OK. I am in a bank. One camera shows the break room and the other camera shows the safe. In the break room there is no one and nothing is happening. In the other camera, toward the safe the bank robbers are shooting tellers and blowing up the safe all clearly shown on video. When it comes time to go to court the bank robbers say hey, Look at this camera toward the break room. Nuthin to see here, we are innocent. this look at the rest of the video defense might be the stupidest defense for a crime I have every heard.
I’m not defending anyone or anything. I’m also not delusional to think our Democracy was threatened or our Government would really be overthrown. I’m more concerned about deranged Leftists seeking to blow up the Capitol and/or shoot up an open field of Republicans.

I’m not defending anyone or anything. I’m also not delusional to think our Democracy was threatened or our Government would really be overthrown. I’m more concerned about deranged Leftists seeking to blow up the Capitol and/or shoot up an open field of Republicans.
Yea sure, you worry about that. But Jan 6 already happened for a fact. Deranged leftist blowing up the Capitol? What ever are you talking about?

Which video? There’s so much video missing. I don’t deny people were guilty nor do I deny there were people delusional enough to think they could overthrow the government. It was laughable and even more laughable you people think it was a serious threat to US.
Laugh on. I am just thankful we still have a functional democracy (democratic republic, before one of the 5th graders correct me) at least for now.

Pence will do what Pence thinks is politically convenient for Pence. He might have some conscience, more than Trump, but still Pence is a politician.
He's a piece of shit who refused to cooperate with J6 committee. He was ok with his former staff members testifying, but when it came to him manning up & doing the right thing he said no.

He also doesn't want Trump prosecuted. So much for Pence's concern for human life considering people died as a direct result of what Trump did.

Btw, that fucker got supeoned by the Special Counsel because he's refusing to cooperate otherwise.

Last edited:
Yea sure, you worry about that. But Jan 6 already happened for a fact. Deranged leftist blowing up the Capitol? What ever are you talking about?
These happened for a fact. You and I are United by facts.

Laugh on. I am just thankful we still have a functional democracy (democratic republic, before one of the 5th graders correct me) at least for now.
Yes, as you shit yourself thinking US was going to lose our Democracy on January 6.

Forum List

Back