Dear Mr. Trump, if the work was so bad you stiffed workers, how come it was never done over?

When Trump says he didn't pay workers because he didn't like their work, there is never any accompanying story that the work had to be done over.

Meet the architect Donald Trump stiffed for work on his golf course clubhouse

The guy that designed this building for Trump was invited to the very building he designed and stiffed. He had to use his son's college tuition to save his company.

And that is who Republicans want to be president.

And Oddly Tesoro Architects list that golf course on its homepage stating:

Challenge
The site is a magnificent hilltop overlooking the Hudson Valley and the sprawling Trump National Golf Course redesigned by Tom Fazio. We were charged to create dramatic spaces inside and out to compliment the spectacular setting.

The task involved designing a sophisticated building that incorporated luxurious dining for 400-500 people with supporting lounge, bar, and kitchen areas integrated with locker rooms, golf cart storage, practice courts, fitness facilities, offices, and a pro shop.

trump-case1.jpg

When Trump says he didn't pay workers because he didn't like their work, there is never any accompanying story that the work had to be done over.

The guy that designed this building for Trump was invited to the very building he designed and stiffed. He had to use his son's college tuition to save his company.

Challenge
The site is a magnificent hilltop overlooking the Hudson Valley and the sprawling Trump National Golf Course redesigned by Tom Fazio. We were charged to create dramatic spaces inside and out to compliment the spectacular setting.

The task involved designing a sophisticated building that incorporated luxurious dining for 400-500 people with supporting lounge, bar, and kitchen areas integrated with locker rooms, golf cart storage, practice courts, fitness facilities, offices, and a pro shop.

trump-case1.jpg
My understanding is that Tom Fazio designed the entire Golf Course, but Andrew Tesoro designed the building.

---------------------------------------

“Mr. Trump’s attorney said that if I were to sue the Trump organization, I would probably get that money, but he made very clear to me that it was his job to make sure that it took me so long and so much money that I was probably wise to accept this very meager sum of money. … It almost put me out of business.”

Tesoro is not alone. While he chose not to go to court, thousands of others have. USA TODAY has been conducting extensive research into lawsuits in which Trump and the Trump organization has been involved. To date, they’ve identified 4,055 lawsuits.

Trump and his company were involved in more lawsuits than five top real estate moguls combined. And in many, he was being sued for non-payment of fees or wages.

Trump inherited his money to begin with. Investment analysts, including Fortune and others, have estimated that if Trump had just invested his money in an unmanaged stock index fund, he’d have made billions more. In other words, Trump would have made more money if he’d just gone golfing instead of building golf courses.

Watching the unfolding reports of Donald Trump’s practices in business, here’s the advice I’d give any small-business owner: Don’t do business with Donald Trump.

Abrams: Hey, small businesses, would you want Trump as a client?

--------------------------

And Republicans think swine would make a GREAT president.

more lawsuits than five top real estate moguls combined.

A really good fucking record. Perfectly represents the GOP.

Challenge

trump-case1.jpg
My understanding is that Tom Fazio designed the entire Golf Course, but Andrew Tesoro designed the building.

“Mr. Trump’s attorney said that if I were to sue the Trump organization, I would probably get that money, but he made very clear to me that it was his job to make sure that it took me so long and so much money that I was probably wise to accept this very meager sum of money. … It almost put me out of business.”

Tesoro is not alone. While he chose not to go to court, thousands of others have. USA TODAY has been conducting extensive research into lawsuits in which Trump and the Trump organization has been involved. To date, they’ve identified 4,055 lawsuits.

Trump and his company were involved in more lawsuits than five top real estate moguls combined. And in many, he was being sued for non-payment of fees or wages.

Trump inherited his money to begin with. Investment analysts, including Fortune and others, have estimated that if Trump had just invested his money in an unmanaged stock index fund, he’d have made billions more. In other words, Trump would have made more money if he’d just gone golfing instead of building golf courses.

Watching the unfolding reports of Donald Trump’s practices in business, here’s the advice I’d give any small-business owner: Don’t do business with Donald Trump.

it was his job to make sure that it took me so long and so much money that I was probably wise to accept this very meager sum of money. … It almost put me out of business.”

So your OP is a lie he did pay them, no wonder why the left and government workers fear trump..he will try to get the best deal possible and get screw over lazy ass workers ..my dream candidate .

Challenge

trump-case1.jpg

it was his job to make sure that it took me so long and so much money that I was probably wise to accept this very meager sum of money. … It almost put me out of business.”

So your OP is a lie he did pay them, no wonder why the left and government workers fear trump..he will try to get the best deal possible and get screw over lazy ass workers ..my dream candidate .
No way around it. The guy was screwed over by Trump.

Challenge

trump-case1.jpg

And yet the work apparently wasn't that bad. No one did it over. How do you explain that?

Shitty work sucks....good for Trump....time to end the democrats shitty work...
If he didn't do it over, would it still be "shitty work" or just a plain old "deep dicking"?

And yet the work apparently wasn't that bad. No one did it over. How do you explain that?

Apparently the reason for it ws cost over runs, not bad work on the architects part, but who knows? The articles is not giving Trumps side of the story.

The guy walked off with 1/6th of his total bill, but were other costs he incurred covered in other payments?

And why is this coming out only now, after Trump decided to run for POTUS? This is a clear example of convenient truths for lying politicians.

If he didn't do it over, would it still be "shitty work" or just a plain old "deep dicking"?

Trump has built a lot of buildings around the world and lawsuits are a natural part of that business, especially in New York.

A few thousand lawsuits are just part of the price of doing business there.

And why didnt the architect get half up front? That is what I have always heard they do. They take half up front, give you examples then when they say the final version is ready that ask for the other half of their fee before they give it to you.

Sounds like either this guy is an idiot, or he is just another political tool or he is just hoping to gouge some more money out of Trump.

Challenge

trump-case1.jpg

No way around it. The guy was screwed over by Trump.
How so?

Trump has built a lot of buildings around the world and lawsuits are a natural part of that business, especially in New York.

A few thousand lawsuits are just part of the price of doing business there.

And why didnt the architect get half up front? That is what I have always heard they do. They take half up front, give you examples then when they say the final version is ready that ask for the other half of their fee before they give it to you.

Sounds like either this guy is an idiot, or he is just another political tool or he is just hoping to gouge some more money out of Trump.
You musta missed this part:

You musta missed this part:

No, I didnt miss it as it is an ambiguous and meaningless assertion.

What is a "top real estate mogul" and why would it be hard to put together a group of five of them with less lawsuits than Trump has?

This is the kind of horse shit your Dimocrat handlers feed you and you think it is good eating, and maybe it is since you are a 100% mushroom.

Forum List

Back