BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
upload_2016-10-3_15-48-12.png

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued

I hope it is so devastating that it takes Hildabeast, Bubba, Obama, Comey, and all the other minons (democrats and repuplicans) down for good. Time to Flush the toilet called Washington DC down the drain.

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

The MSM of course will ignore anything damaging to Hillary, there also could be a deflection to distract peoples attention.

Bombs away!

This-will-make-Hillarys-head-explode.jpg

Hillary's head is going to explode.

Hillary is as dirty as they come and it is about time she gets her comeuppance.

I think the level of hopeful excitement over this hoax is in direct proportion to the level of fear a rube has that Trump is going to lose the election.

View attachment 92038

Can we start the drum roll?

I don't fear Trump losing the election at all. I expect it. Even if he wins, he won't.

Forum List

Back