Dear China: An Open Letter to the Chinese Regarding Pelosi's Trip to Taiwan

The problem is there are people who can't stand her more than China. The damage has been done here at home. Jan. 6 is just one of the scams. Dying or worse in a war is not my chosen way to go. But if it does happen, it will be deserved. China may not be ready yet. But they will be at some point.

You’re just itching for a war. Have you learned nothing from watching what’s happening in the Ukraine?

No. Dumb corrupt Nancy is going to Taiwan entirely to provoke China. No other reason. And besides she should be focusing her attention on trying to improve the lives of Americans rather than sticking her nose in China’s business.
The pacifist libs here remind me kids in school who were unable to look the school bully in the eye for fear of “provoking” them

Withholding aid even before the CIA cocaine addict started to hunt down Ukrainian males as cannon fodder.

You’re just itching for a war. Have you learned nothing from watching what’s happening in the Ukraine?
What do you say about china?

Are they itching for war?

Do they have a right to kill anyone that supports Taiwan independence?

Last edited:
The pacifist libs here remind me kids in school who were unable to look the school bully in the eye for fear of “provoking” them
Looks like Nancy is looking bully China in the eye

Nancy is not the model for anti-Chinese photo-ops that's going to find a spot in the collective unconscious of November voters.

I’m not lying. Watch the press conference between Trump and Zelensky. Also see First Impeachment.

That is EXACTLY what happened.
Naturally, you were watching this spectacle from outside our body politic.

It would be proper to say that he "delayed" not "withheld" the aid, and the first impeachment did not yield any actionable evidence. It was a show trial.

DL gets fucked up at precisely the point at which Russia is supposed to be starting a war with U.S. as Trump signs. This is also the point that Nancy is full of it as well as wanderlust. Taiwanese independence is a Nancy photo-op riding like a monkey on the back of CIA's 70 years of fucking around in Ukraine. The POSPOTUS is also a CIA puppet.

What do you say about china?

Are they itching for war?

Do they have a right to kill anyone that supports Taiwan independence?

I think that Xi CA is much smarter than Putin and he has massive amounts of trade with the West to protect, unlike Putin, who has only oil and gas exports.

It would appear that Xi is much more interested in economic domination, not a ground war. I haven’t watched Xi as closely as Putin - probably a mistake at this point.

I do think that that Xi has become much more aggressive since Trump was elected, as has Putin. Having a weaking like Trump in the White House, really allowed both Xi and Putin to make moves to increase their aggression and their spheres of influence.

Naturally, you were watching this spectacle from outside our body politic.

It would be proper to say that he "delayed" not "withheld" the aid, and the first impeachment did not yield any actionable evidence. It was a show trial.

No, it would be proper to say he "withheld" the aid. All of the inspections, certifications and pre-requisites had been met before the end of winterm, and Trump refused to release the aid, to the point that Congress had to re-authorize the money in September, BEFORE the aid could then be shipped.

Added to which, the aid was ONLY re-authorized and released AFTER the whole matter became public with the whistleblower's report.

DL gets fucked up at precisely the point at which Russia is supposed to be starting a war with U.S. as Trump signs. This is also the point that Nancy is full of it as well as wanderlust. Taiwanese independence is a Nancy photo-op riding like a monkey on the back of CIA's 70 years of fucking around in Ukraine. The POSPOTUS is also a CIA puppet.

What the fuck are you blithering about???? Your posts aren't even English, and make no sense at all.

It would appear that Xi is much more interested in economic domination, not a ground war.
I want to deny china both by cutting off trade that fuels the PLA

Our hope that western style economics would tame the communist dragon has failed

Trade with china only created a dragon with bigger teeth and claws

We need to diversify our supply chain and not depend on china anymore

It's more complicated than the China-PLA assemblage. Venezuela just gave Iran a million acres of farmland, and China still may want to buy the Russian Far East. China has already invested millions in Venezuelan agriculture as early as April 2009. Who was the POSPOTUS then?

Thinking foreign policy is akin to dealing with a schoolyard bully, is a perfect example of ignorance.

I want to deny china both by cutting off trade that fuels the PLA

Our hope that western style economics would tame the communist dragon has failed

Trade with china only created a dragon with bigger teeth and claws

We need to diversify our supply chain and not depend on china anymore
Yeah, democracies can't afford to trust nations where people support autocracies and no personal rights or respected borders.

And having one place like Taiwan make most of commodities like chips is ... suicide.

But that doesn't mean all nations support autocracy or that all trade is bad. And we aren't really that far from having an economy where a family of 4 making 80K cannot have affordable healthcare, childcare and college educations without loans for kids who can pass classes with a 2.5.

Thinking foreign policy is akin to dealing with a schoolyard bully, is a perfect example of ignorance.
Really?

Is foreign policy dominated by machines now or does it still involve people?

Yeah, democracies can't afford to trust nations where people support autocracies and no personal rights or respected borders.
And having one place like Taiwan make most of commodities like chips is ... suicide.
But that doesn't mean all nations support autocracy or that all trade is bad. And we aren't really that far from having an economy where a family of 4 making 80K cannot have affordable healthcare, childcare and college educations without loans for kids who can pass classes with a 2.5.
Who said all trade was bad?

But relying on our #1 enemy for vital consumer products is stupid

A diversified supply chain that excludes china is in our best interests

Last edited:

Forum List

Back