Dear China: An Open Letter to the Chinese Regarding Pelosi's Trip to Taiwan

Such ugliness. Calling for assassination (in that regard, just as worse as some Democrats calling for Trump's death), hoping she never returns to face the judgment of American voters. I'd sooner have Pelosi drawn and quartered for some of the things she has done to hurt Americans, but we have a process and a certain code of morals and ethics regarding our own citizens. Her included. They don't suddenly cease to exist because the character of a person doesn't sit well with you. But laugh. Laugh your morals and ethics away. I won't be part of this tragedy.

Last edited:
rightwinger has finally proven he is exactly what his name implies …

Most liberals, if you scratch the surface, on international issues are really obnoxiously arrogant neo-con warmongers.

Here he is naive, ignorant and refuses to recognize reality … and won’t even listen to wise advice from both the U.S. military and the Biden White House, which is clearly trying to stop this trip.

I’m afraid liberals like rightwinger are playing the game of politicians like Pompeo and Tom Cotton, who are trying to embarrass Biden. They are oblivious to the fact that we are sleepwalking into a major war. Of course if & when the war begins (the result of their own militarism), they will blame Biden or other elites for not sufficiently financing our military. There is no limit to the stupidity, ambition and selfishness of both parties’ warmongering politicians.

Very few in this country have their heads screwed on correctly. Americans must understand the limits of American power abroad if we are to turn our own country around and prevent a catastrophic war with China.

For a deeper look at this issue, see the discussion here:
It is not a case of being a warmonger but maintaining global stability
I am not advocating invading China but providing Taiwan with high tech weapons, anti-ship missiles, SAMs and whatever else they need to ward off an invasion. We can also provide intelligence, submarine support and air cover.

Like I said before, I believe Taiwan would kick China’s ass if they were stupid enough to invade

I don’t think, as gipper just said, that Pelosi “is merely trying to incite another war.” I think this gives her (and similar politicians) too much credit.

None have experienced anything on the scale of a real war with China or appreciate the economic and social catastrophe it will bring. They have all been brought up in a period where the U.S. reigned supreme, and assume that the “peaceful” collapse of the USSR was inevitable and can be repeated in the case of China. Many are simply arrogantly sleepwalking into catastrophe, their heads filled with “fairy dust” about how “we must not allow another Munich Pact with dictators.”

Of course there are politicians directly lobbying for and connected to the Military Industrial Complex, just as others are lobbied by industries still heavily invested in China. Pelosi and the American people themselves will not easily wake up to reality. But those who believe wistfully that “showing strength” in this case will force the Chinese to keep backing down … are dead wrong.

I am tired of cowering before China and pretending Taiwan does not exist

After watching what is going on with Ukraine, we need to be clear where our loyalties lie.

We have become weak. Our weak leaders can't even stop a piddly country like Russia from annexing Ukraine. So how the hell are we going to stop an economic giant like China from taking Taiwan? Especially since we're so dependent on them for things?

This is just more dog and pony show from the Biden administration and the Democrats. They're desperately trying to make it look like they're "doing something."

We have become weak. Our weak leaders can't even stop a piddly country like Russia from annexing Ukraine. So how the hell are we going to stop an economic giant like China from taking Taiwan?

We need to sell Taiwan the firepower they need to repel an invasion

Takes more than being an economic giant to launch an amphibious invasion of a fortified country

Just a few years ago liberals including crazy Nancy were whining about use of the term "China virus" for Covid...and now they want to suggest the US will go to war if China interferes in Pelosi's trip to Taiwan.

So be it.

I would be far more worried about her insider trading before the semiconductor legislation that passed congress not long ago.
Yes, the Nvidia deal is very much insider trading......

However, I still support the bill -- I'd rather we invest in our own computer chip companies than to rely on Huwai, etc.....

But if a bill doesn't have an opportunity for establish politicians to grift, that bill aint passing...that is what happens when you allow greed to overpower doing something for the greater good..but hey, that's capitalism...

Just a few years ago liberals including crazy Nancy were whining about use of the term "China virus" for Covid...and now they want to suggest the US will go to war if China interferes in Pelosi's trip to Taiwan.
We get it, you love demonizing people for being different than you......that was what all of the whole "china virus" was all about.....

But whenever it comes down to Trump actually being tough on China -- he turns bitch.....every time...

Yeah we should support our corrupt politicians as they provoke yet another war.
A better strategy would you let war provoke itself by letting Japan rebuild its military to pre-World War II levels.

Talk about making China shit its pants.

Bushido is not dead. It just has a gigantic American military boot on its neck.

Yes, the Nvidia deal is very much insider trading......

However, I still support the bill -- I'd rather we invest in our own computer chip companies than to rely on Huwai, etc.....

But if a bill doesn't have an opportunity for establish politicians to grift, that bill aint passing...that is what happens when you allow greed to overpower doing something for the greater good..but hey, that's capitalism...
I was all the way with you until the bullshit about capitalism.

That is not capitalism. It's corruption.

I like the OP.
The problem is that the House and Senate should adopt motions to that effect.
Why don't they?

Why the fuck is the Pentagon acting so chikin-shit about China?
We spend all that money every year and all we get is "Nancy don't go to Taiwan"?
Because once Clinton gave them a carte blanche key to all of America's nuclear secrets, they paid them back with donations to the Clinton Presidential Library Foundation's opening, and their loyal scientists are just smart enough to outdo us. Nancy loves billion dollar handouts and no compunctions about selling out the American people in any way, shape or form, plus she hates Trump, and when he wins, if she is still alive, she plans on cooking his goose.

Because once Clinton gave them a carte blanche key to all of America's nuclear secrets, they paid them back with donations to the Clinton Presidential Library Foundation's opening, and their loyal scientists are just smart enough to outdo us. Nancy loves billion dollar handouts and no compunctions about selling out the American people in any way, shape or form, plus she hates Trump, and when he wins, if she is still alive, she plans on cooking his goose.
:laughing0301:
Love the Conservative media

Agreed here, too.

Don't misunderstand. My loyalty is to America and her values. Ukraine was full of corrupt politicians and backstabbing long before Russia invaded (well not so different from our politics, but I digress), yet here we are arming them and sending them infusions of cash aid. We aren't even doing that much for our own people, much less the Ukrainians.

Taiwan is another matter entirely. They are a hub for technology, for which we are all reliant on these days. Semiconductors, chips, you name it.

If Taiwan is attacked or conquered, the supplies to maintain our critical technology will become harder to come by. We will ALL suffer for it.

Still believing Donald Trump's lies about the Ukraine???? Trump was pushing Zelensky to "settle" with Putin, and he was also withholding aid. Ukraine does have corruption problems, but Congress approved the appropriation and Trump signed the Bill. Trump had no legal right to withhold the aid, and he did it to try to force Zelensky to cave in to Putin.

Putin is trying to start a war with the USA. He is promoting the notion that the Ukrainian War IS war with the USA. Biden is saying "No dice" and I hope and pray he sticks with that. But I weep for what's happening to the Ukrainian people.

The Clintons gave the Chinese NO SUCH THING!!! Why do you persist in believing Republican lies about Democrats. You're smarter than this.

I am tired of cowering before China and pretending Taiwan does not exist

After watching what is going on with Ukraine, we need to be clear where our loyalties lie.
The problem is there are people who can't stand her more than China. The damage has been done here at home. Jan. 6 is just one of the scams. Dying or worse in a war is not my chosen way to go. But if it does happen, it will be deserved. China may not be ready yet. But they will be at some point.

Forum List

Back