Dear China: An Open Letter to the Chinese Regarding Pelosi's Trip to Taiwan

It certainly isn’t like grade school, but you don’t know it.
Its exactly like grade school

No wonder libs are so clueless

They failed to learn anything about human nature during their formative years so now they blunder along from one foreign policy crisis to another

They failed to learn anything about human nature during their formative years so now they blunder along from one foreign policy crisis to another
Oh brother.

I want to deny china both by cutting off trade that fuels the PLA

Our hope that western style economics would tame the communist dragon has failed

Trade with china only created a dragon with bigger teeth and claws

We need to diversify our supply chain and not depend on china anymore

On this we can definitely agree. I still think Xi isn't much interested in a conventional, shooting war. Anyone with half a brain can see what a waste of resources that is in this day and age.

The only real value in conquering a nation is to get your hands on their resources and recover your costs for the war. Otherwise, you're just blowing up the things of value. The citizens are never going to accept you, so you have to maintain and militarily support a puppet government.

Realistically, what will Putin have, if he succeeds in taking the Donbass? The towns, the factories, and the infrastructure will be bombed back to the stone age, and he'll have to spend a vast amount of money rebuilding before he'll have anything of real value or use. Those citizens they don't bother to kill, will have to be fed, housed and clothed until you can get them to the point where they can contribute to GDP.

Look at how much blood and treasure you waste blowing up and rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan. What a waste, when you consider the condition your own infrastructure is in.

Who creates these "foreign policy crises????? No Democrat has started a war since Truman in Korea.

Conversely, every Republican leader but Trump has attacked somebody somewhere. Even Reagan attacked Granada.

Sorry bout that,

1. Leave China alone.
2. This open letter things lame as hell.
3. China has Tiawan and America has Cuba.
4. Just leave it alone.
5. Cuba's crap, while Tiawan isn't.
6. Just stay the hell out of Tiawan, give them space.
7. I don't expect Nancy to stay out, I expect China to throw some weigh around.
8. They have plenty of weight to throw around.
9. Just back away smiling is my advise.
10. Throw that insider trader, Nancy and husband under the sacrificial bus with China.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am tired of cowering before China and pretending Taiwan does not exist

After watching what is going on with Ukraine, we need to be clear where our loyalties lie.
I think that is the whole point of Pelosi's visit.

China is watching the West's reaction to the invasion of Ukraine so they can gain some insight into how much backbone we would have in the face of an invasion of Taiwan.

Pelosi's visit is about driving home the "don't even think about it" point.

On this we can definitely agree. I still think Xi isn't much interested in a conventional, shooting war. Anyone with half a brain can see what a waste of resources that is in this day and age.

The only real value in conquering a nation is to get your hands on their resources and recover your costs for the war. Otherwise, you're just blowing up the things of value. The citizens are never going to accept you, so you have to maintain and militarily support a puppet government.

Realistically, what will Putin have, if he succeeds in taking the Donbass? The towns, the factories, and the infrastructure will be bombed back to the stone age, and he'll have to spend a vast amount of money rebuilding before he'll have anything of real value or use. Those citizens they don't bother to kill, will have to be fed, housed and clothed until you can get them to the point where they can contribute to GDP.

Look at how much blood and treasure you waste blowing up and rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan. What a waste, when you consider the condition your own infrastructure is in.
Ideally XI wants Taiwan to surrender without a shot

And he was close to that goal as long as the KMT was ruling Taiwan

They were no long the sworn enemies of mainland china and were ready to do a deal

But that changed when the Taiwanese voters elected a pro independence government and refused to back down under chinese pressure and threats

So in lieu of a peaceful takeover china has been building up its military capability

Does that mean war?

Only the chinese dictatorship knows

Who creates these "foreign policy crises????? No Democrat has started a war since Truman in Korea.
Oops

For a moment I thought you were having a thoughtful moment

But Trumsn did not start the Korean War

Conversely, every Republican leader but Trump has attacked somebody somewhere. Even Reagan attacked Granada.
Really? You forgot Vietnam. How about Clinton in Yugoslavia? Or Ears in Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan? Plus he continued W’s wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Here's hoping and wishing her plane goes down and disappears over the Pacific.......

200.gif

I think that is the whole point of Pelosi's visit.

China is watching the West's reaction to the invasion of Ukraine so they can gain some insight into how much backbone we would have in the face of an invasion of Taiwan.

Pelosi's visit is about driving home the "don't even think about it" point.
We can not let China dictate who we will associate with

Oops

For a moment I thought you were having a thoughtful moment

But Trumsn did not start the Korean War

According to the History Channel he did: And TODAY is the anniversary of the day he ordered US Troops to Korea - June 27, 1950.

According to the History Channel he did: And TODAY is the anniversary of the day he ordered US Troops to Korea - June 27, 1950.

You are misinformed

The Communist Bloc invaded South Korea and the United Nations led by America led the free nations resistance

Americans are being hit economically on all fronts right now. Inflation, interest rates, energy costs, raising housing costs, food scarcity, etc…and this dumb bitch wants to incite China by visiting Taiwan.

Can you see the forest for the trees?

Exactly right.

Forum List

Back