De oppresso Liber

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome

We have another guy names Publius.

Do you drone on and on page after page endlessly about the same thing which nobody ever reads too?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I shall call you "Little Pubes".

OP
publius2010

publius2010

2010 Anti-Federalist
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome ... XO A-341 Bu Dop '67 WIA there as well ...

I am not a little anything and certainly not a little publius ... lol But I do have to admit that someone here beat me to that name so one must do what one must do and besides if the the other publius is not SF qualified then he/she can't use the De Oppresso Liber which I can so I'm the rightful Publius ...

As to this administration well they are so far of the reservation that they would be thrown out of the EU. I can wait till November ...

I am very active locally and do much more locally then just write or complain. I will be very actively campaigning for conservative candidates between now and November ... and have been very vocal to anyone who will listen and some that will not ...

random3434

Reaction score

I am not a little anything and certainly not a little publius ... lol But I do have to admit that someone here beat me to that name so one must do what one must do and besides if the the other publius is not SF qualified then he/she can't use the De Oppresso Liber which I can so I'm the rightful Publius ...

As to this administration well they are so far of the reservation that they would be thrown out of the EU. I can wait till November ...

I am very active locally and do much more locally then just write or complain. I will be very actively campaigning for conservative candidates between now and November ... and have been very vocal to anyone who will listen and some that will not ...
Make sure you TYPE IN CAPS A LOT

And use the SIZES With Pretty Colors

to make your points, and then if someone says something you (and only you) think is funny say:

ROTFLMNAO

Oh, and make sure you call everyone "sis"

and you'll fit right in!

Welcome!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am very active locally and do much more locally then just write or complain.
I will be very actively campaigning for conservative candidates between now and November ... and have been very vocal to anyone who will listen and some that will not ...
Considering the lack of punctuation marks throughout the post, the bolded sentence should easily be read that you at first are very active, then you just write or complain.

Then there was than that should have been there then instead of then.

If you are going to write, you need to get that right. I am sure that you do much more locally than just write or complain.

Gatekeeper

Reaction score

to make your points, and then if someone says something you (and only you) think is funny say:

ROTFLMNAO

and you'll fit right in!

Welcome!
Yes agreed, because as EZ says, I think, "SIZE MATTERS

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

ROTFLMNAO

and you'll fit right in!

Welcome!
Yes agreed, because as EZ says, I think, "SIZE MATTERS
Methinks that the fact that the original pubes likes to use a whole rainbow of COLORS says something about him.

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Reaction score
Cool, back to attacking new members again before they even post much.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List