De oppresso Liber

Thanks for the welcome ... XO A-341 Bu Dop '67 WIA there as well ...

I am not a little anything and certainly not a little publius ... lol But I do have to admit that someone here beat me to that name so one must do what one must do and besides if the the other publius is not SF qualified then he/she can't use the De Oppresso Liber which I can so I'm the rightful Publius ...

As to this administration well they are so far of the reservation that they would be thrown out of the EU. I can wait till November ...

I am very active locally and do much more locally then just write or complain. I will be very actively campaigning for conservative candidates between now and November ... and have been very vocal to anyone who will listen and some that will not ...

Welcome.

I shall call you "Little Pubes".

Now there's two of them.....

179607.jpg

NOOOOOOoooooooo!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I am not a little anything and certainly not a little publius ... lol But I do have to admit that someone here beat me to that name so one must do what one must do and besides if the the other publius is not SF qualified then he/she can't use the De Oppresso Liber which I can so I'm the rightful Publius ...

As to this administration well they are so far of the reservation that they would be thrown out of the EU. I can wait till November ...

I am very active locally and do much more locally then just write or complain. I will be very actively campaigning for conservative candidates between now and November ... and have been very vocal to anyone who will listen and some that will not ...

Make sure you TYPE IN CAPS A LOT

And use the SIZES With Pretty Colors

to make your points, and then if someone says something you (and only you) think is funny say:

ROTFLMNAO

Oh, and make sure you call everyone "sis"

and you'll fit right in!

Welcome!

I am very active locally and do much more locally then just write or complain.
I will be very actively campaigning for conservative candidates between now and November ... and have been very vocal to anyone who will listen and some that will not ...
Considering the lack of punctuation marks throughout the post, the bolded sentence should easily be read that you at first are very active, then you just write or complain.

Then there was than that should have been there then instead of then.

If you are going to write, you need to get that right. I am sure that you do much more locally than just write or complain.

to make your points, and then if someone says something you (and only you) think is funny say:

ROTFLMNAO

and you'll fit right in!

Welcome!

Yes agreed, because as EZ says, I think, "SIZE MATTERS

ROTFLMNAO

and you'll fit right in!

Welcome!

Yes agreed, because as EZ says, I think, "SIZE MATTERS

Methinks that the fact that the original pubes likes to use a whole rainbow of COLORS says something about him.

gay_glitter_7.gif

Forum List

Back