De Blasio’s New York: Corpse Wrapped in Plastic Bag Found on McDonald’s Rooftop in the Bronx

Yikes!

The Bronx is a tough neighborhood in NY, so I guess its not that surprising.

Although I think its definitely tougher than it was when Al Pacino whacked Solozzo and Captain McCluskey in a restaurant there.

Back then, the police were called while the corpuses were still on the floor. The owner didn't put them on the roof.

The Bronx is a tough neighborhood in NY, so I guess its not that surprising.

Although I think its definitely tougher than it was when Al Pacino whacked Solozzo and Captain McCluskey in a restaurant there.

Back then, the police were called while the corpuses were still on the floor. The owner didn't put them on the roof.
Not enough room in the cooler?

McDonald's is adding their latest meal to the menu, the McCorpse!
They went through a health phase once of offering really good salads. Now you go there, and it's not even open. You have to get in a car line and communicate through your mask to another person in his or her mask. I miss the good old days of last year when you could go to a restaurant, sit down, and eat a meal in peace and quiet with your friends and loved ones.

They went through a health phase once of offering really good salads. Now you go there, and it's not even open. You have to get in a car line and communicate through your mask to another person in his or her mask. I miss the good old days of last year when you could go to a restaurant, sit down, and eat a meal in peace and quiet with your friends and loved ones.
I hear that Beautress, I haven't seen my old co-workers for months. We would hook up for lunch at various restaurants around town. This is a weird virus, what cold virus flourishes in blazing hot weather? Phoenix has been over 110 degrees for weeks now.

The first thing that came to my mind is the scene in the Con Air film when the body that falls from the plane lands on a car that had just come from the car wash.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Delbasidiot is a white hater--more proof blacks hate whites..he listens to his black wife white hater

Forum List

Back