Prior to the ban, 53 million pounds of plastic shopping bags were used in the Garden State, which has gone to...

ha, crick, you said if something is a fact you can find it with google
I did not say that. Once again, you are lying. You do that a lot.
Prove yourself right, how much has green energy cost us.
You're the one with the extreme interest. Why haven't YOU looked it up? Could it be that you have tried but found it wasn't as much as you expected? Is that why you never put up numbers to back up your claims? Because you've found they just don't?
or was crick just being his/her usual self, a filthy fucking liar
You've called me a liar on many occasions and on many occasions I have demanded that you identify a lie I have told. You have not identifed ONE SINGLE LIE. That, of course, makes YOU the liar.
That is what started this latest tit for tat, you said if it was fact that it is found with google. So show us just one fact, the total cost spent so far on Green Energy
Quote my post saying that or tell us you are sorry but you were wrong and it is not true.

It astounds me that so many of the deniers here can knowingly, willfully, tell so many lies. I begin to suspect that it is not the case that deniers tend to be liars, but that liars tend to be deniers.

I did not say that. Once again, you are lying. You do that a lot.
crick, you were crying, lying, claiming I do not link, and that if it was true, I would. So I challenged you to link to question you must have an answer for. How much did we spend on green energy

crick can not and will not answer, proving google floods the search results with propaganda in favor of Solar and Wind energy.

crick, you were crying, lying, claiming I do not link, and that if it was true, I would. So I challenged you to link to question you must have an answer for. How much did we spend on green energy

crick can not and will not answer, proving google floods the search results with propaganda in favor of Solar and Wind energy.
Wipe the spittle off your face you lying, paranoid, ignorant shite.

Forum List

Back