DC fears Trump

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

the swamp HATES Trump, which is why his shortcomings non withstanding these political humanoid under dwellers will stop at almost nothing to derail him.

the swamp HATES Trump, which is why his shortcomings non withstanding these political humanoid under dwellers will stop at almost nothing to derail him.
I do try not to get angry when government actors confirm my belief that they are lowly human beings not worthy of respect. With age and experience, most people eventually come face to face with enough instances of injustice or straight-up barbarity in the world to understand that life is no bed of roses wherein the righteous triumph effortlessly over the wicked. You see a few things that make it impossible to deny evil's grip on human nature, and it is no longer practicable to be upset by every instance of government corruption or ineptitude. Living life in a constant state of anger only serves evil's own machinations by handing it your soul.

Still, there are things that boil my blood faster than I can tend to my passions and mediate my hatred. And one of those instances came this week when Mitch McConnell pushed the D.C. Leviathan's lie that January 6 was a "violent insurrection" in his clear attempt to set the stage for a time in the near future when the power-mad monsters of Washington declare to the country that President Donald Trump will not be "permitted" to run for election in 2024.

I could write an avalanche of essays explaining how important I believe Trump's presidency has been for this country. But that seems secondary to the need to roll up six years of government-orchestrated hoaxes, crimes, and propaganda used to undermine the 2016 (and, in my opinion, 2020) election(s) and shove all of Washington's corruption right down its collective throat. Even if I did not like Donald Trump, the Uniparty's and Deep State's relentless efforts to prevent his 2016 election, sabotage his presidency, undermine 2020 ballot security, censor evidence of election fraud, criminalize his supporters as "domestic terrorists," and now put Trump in legal jeopardy by framing him as having attempted to overthrow the federal government are more than enough to ensure that I would walk through fire to vote for him again. In my mind, justice demands it. The D.C. denizens have just gone too far to ever be forgiven or for their treachery to ever be forgotten.

By that reasoning, Germany should have elected Adolf Hitler.

"Der Svamp hatez zat guy!"

Trump showed the nation that all these people in Washington are at best, IDIOTS, crooks, liars and incompetents!

He did their job far better, run more efficiently, cheaper, more responsive right out of the gate with no prior experience showing that all career politicians are blood sucking liars and cheats.

That is why they hate him. Trump intends to pull their plug and put them out of business.

So very true indeed,when you git both the house and senate trying to put a former president behind bars,a first in the history of America,only an idiot can’t see DC and the swamp fear him,they fear him cause he is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system.

That's why I believe they will put Hillary up against him. She is all they have that stands a chance against him.

They won't put Biden up there a second time and everyone else is too weak.

Trump won't even win the primary if Nikki Haley runs.

I figure once the dems get gutted like a fish in the mid-terms voters will want to move-on having got their revenge.....Haley checks a lot of swing voter boxes.

I do try not to get angry when government actors confirm my belief that they are lowly human beings not worthy of respect. With age and experience, most people eventually come face to face with enough instances of injustice or straight-up barbarity in the world to understand that life is no bed of roses wherein the righteous triumph effortlessly over the wicked. You see a few things that make it impossible to deny evil's grip on human nature, and it is no longer practicable to be upset by every instance of government corruption or ineptitude. Living life in a constant state of anger only serves evil's own machinations by handing it your soul.

Still, there are things that boil my blood faster than I can tend to my passions and mediate my hatred. And one of those instances came this week when Mitch McConnell pushed the D.C. Leviathan's lie that January 6 was a "violent insurrection" in his clear attempt to set the stage for a time in the near future when the power-mad monsters of Washington declare to the country that President Donald Trump will not be "permitted" to run for election in 2024.

I could write an avalanche of essays explaining how important I believe Trump's presidency has been for this country. But that seems secondary to the need to roll up six years of government-orchestrated hoaxes, crimes, and propaganda used to undermine the 2016 (and, in my opinion, 2020) election(s) and shove all of Washington's corruption right down its collective throat. Even if I did not like Donald Trump, the Uniparty's and Deep State's relentless efforts to prevent his 2016 election, sabotage his presidency, undermine 2020 ballot security, censor evidence of election fraud, criminalize his supporters as "domestic terrorists," and now put Trump in legal jeopardy by framing him as having attempted to overthrow the federal government are more than enough to ensure that I would walk through fire to vote for him again. In my mind, justice demands it. The D.C. denizens have just gone too far to ever be forgiven or for their treachery to ever be forgotten.
Yes. It was so unfair for his opponents to tell what he actually said and did, and then for the voters to kick his ass out of office based on his behavior. Even now, they are trying to force him to face accountability for the things he was able to avoid while in office. You would think they expect him to be accountable for his actions just like everybody else. So unfair to him.

That fear is fading...fast. You can see the beginnings of the rejection of Trump in a growing number of Republicans who are finally gathering up the courage to rebuke him, if only in the smallest of ways. But that will grow over time. Especially if Trump continues to run his mouth and blow Republicans chances at taking back the House in November...just like he did with the GA Senate runoffs. :)

The marxist filthy fucking animals have overshot the runway and will get the mother of all beatdowns they deserve in Nov.

The beatdown will continue thru 2024, doesn't matter who runs for the GOP. With nominal voting integrity, the GOP will rule the country for quite some time..... which isn't necessarily a good thing until they lop off the rotting flesh - war turtle, lindsay, cheney and on and on and on..... then the alphabets and big tech have to be completely dismantled.... scorched earth.

Yes. It was so unfair for his opponents to tell what he actually said and did, and then for the voters to kick his ass out of office based on his behavior. Even now, they are trying to force him to face accountability for the things he was able to avoid while in office. You would think they expect him to be accountable for his actions just like everybody else. So unfair to him.
spin away. and theft is not a loss.

The marxist filthy fucking animals have overshot the runway and will get the mother of all beatdowns they deserve in Nov.

The beatdown will continue thru 2024, doesn't matter who runs for the GOP. With nominal voting integrity, the GOP will rule the country for quite some time..... which isn't necessarily a good thing until they lop off the rotting flesh - war turtle, lindsay, cheney and on and on and on..... then the alphabets and big tech have to be completely dismantled.... scorched earth.
Don't..bet..the..farm..on..it. :)
In November 2019, I would have said the Orange Roughy's re-election was a lock.

How'd that work out? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, Dominion wouldn't hear of it. They installed a drooling, stuttering shit clown instead. I see what you did there. Touche.
They did nothing. Same machines that were had in 2016. Didn't hear you bitching about them then. :)
He lost. Because he sucked. Why not just move on? He's done. You'd be better served to put your support behind DeSantis..or Nikki Haley...or Dan Crenshaw (yes, I think he'll run).

By that reasoning, Germany should have elected Adolf Hitler.

"Der Svamp hatez zat guy!"
Biden is Hitler. The CIA, FBI, Homeland Security and all the other alphabets need to be reduced in power. If they can be. I respected these people so much at one time. It is painful at what they have become. I know there are good people, but to many have ulterior motives or are controlled by some other entity to violate Americans rights.

Trump showed the nation that all these people in Washington are at best, IDIOTS, crooks, liars and incompetents!

He did their job far better, run more efficiently, cheaper, more responsive right out of the gate with no prior experience showing that all career politicians are blood sucking liars and cheats.

That is why they hate him. Trump intends to pull their plug and put them out of business.
Yep. And I hope he gets the chance to finish the job.

Forum List

Back