From 2017 to 2021

What has really been disappointing to me is how do many anti government oppression left wingers have turned into totalitarians.

Particularly among entertainers like Rage Against the Machine and Howard Stern.

If the MACHINE is now considered the working class, like TRUCKERS…the left have lost their way.

They became what they despised.

WHY?

Yep, Hillary told Democrats to resist, and no person accused her of an insurrection.

hillarysatsresist.JPG

What has really been disappointing to me is how do many anti government oppression left wingers have turned into totalitarians.

Particularly among entertainers like Rage Against the Machine and Howard Stern.

If the MACHINE is now considered the working class, like TRUCKERS…the left have lost their way.

They became what they despised.

WHY?
Exactly. I suspect this complete 180 by the left has to do with Trump. Since the entire government/establishment sided against Trump, the rank and file left has joined them in all things.

Exactly. I suspect this complete 180 by the left has to do with Trump. Since the entire government/establishment sided against Trump, the rank and file left has joined them in all things.
I am SOOOO fucking mad at RAGE.

One of my all time favorite bands, and now their songs are 100% true…BUT THEY DO NOT SUPPORT THEIR OWN RHETORIC!

How the fuck do you scream, “FUCK YOU I WONT DO Y
WHAT YOU TELL ME MOTHERFUCKER”.

That is a direct quote from “Killing in the Name” By Rage Against the Machine……..and they fucking support vax and mask mandates?

Forum List

Back