DC Comics drops “the American way” from Superman slogan

Most the silly crap on here and our discussion of it is ultimately unimportant. I don't have to be here. I choose to be here to laugh at crazy trumpsters, and occasionally poke them with a stick.

That's actually pretty funny, since it's really your side of the aisle that creates the hysterical shit in this country. The laws and regs that you guys come up with is comedy gold much of the time.

As has been explained, it is about more than a comic book. It is that leftists have brainwashed enough people to believe that America is bad - and thus the “American way” is bad - that a woke American company has to remove reference to America in its slogan.

Or that maybe "the American Way" is kind of hard to define. Is Superman going to Third World Countries and trying to impose the "American Way" on people?

The problem with a Comic Book universe is that it really wouldn't work like our real world. (It also doesn't help that if they maintained continuity, Superman and Batman would be over 100 now.)

Thanks for demonstrating the hate and arrogance that spews from leftists‘ mouths. And trailer trash, really? If a conservative made a remark about the inner-city urban trash burning down buildings and looting stores, you’d be screaming. But because your comment implies low-level whites, you’re comfortable with your racism. Its against whites, so it’s OK.

It's okay because the lower class whites do this to themselves. Instead of punching up and trying to make things better, they side with their abusers and kick down. As opposed to inner city folks, who had the deck stacked against them from the moment they left the womb.

The majority of this country - white lower-middle class with high school diplomas - is starting to push back against the anti-white racism being taught to our children by white leftist elitists.

No, man, they are actually siding with their tormentors. You see, there used to be a time when if you were white and had a HS Diploma, you went down to the union hall, got a good union job, and were able to live a nice middle class lifestyle.

For the last 40 years, Republicans have been dismantling those unions, making college harder to afford, creating right to work and at will employment laws.... and these dumb ass white people keep going along with it because the GOP plays on their sexual, religious and racial fears.

It's like Stockholm Syndrome... but dumber.

You stupid no argument fucktard. Hey asshole, nobody has called this a conspiracy but you. You can’t grasp the issue so you revert to your usual ignorant bullshit. Showing how pathetic you truly are.
I'll explain this one more time to you, you dumb piece of shit. The cover-up is a conspiracy, not the sexual assault.

Comics have become an international market with the movies.

Foreigners don't want to be reminded that the heroes in the movies are American. They want to pretend they are Italian, Moroccan, or Chinese.

Foreigners don't want to be reminded that the heroes in the movies are American. They want to pretend they are Italian, Moroccan, or Chinese.

That might be one of the excuses the lefties use. But the real reason is that they, THE LEFTIES, are just anti-American assholes.

My answer now is my answer then...

It's a comic book character, get real.

Your gaslighting is noted and dismissed.

And my point stands. It is an important symbolic message and it reveals that you anti-American leftards are traitorous assholes.

Your gaslighting is noted and dismissed.

And my point stands. It is an important symbolic message and it reveals that you anti-American leftards are traitorous assholes.
You mean, the same as "under God" in the Pledge?

Both added as a political ploy to show our superiority to the red menace.

BUUUT

Given your attitude toward America and the American Way
I would think, most righteously, that you would support the change to the message.

AFTER ALL
You hate free elections
You hate PoC
You hate immigrants in a country 99% immigrant
You hate democracy

Your way doesn't sound like the American Way to me my Tiny Minded lower ape.

You mean, the same as "under God" in the Pledge?

Both added as a political ploy to show our superiority to the red menace.

BUUUT

Given your attitude toward America and the American Way
I would think, most righteously, that you would support the change to the message.

AFTER ALL
You hate free elections
You hate PoC
You hate immigrants in a country 99% immigrant
You hate democracy

Your way doesn't sound like the American Way to me my Tiny Minded lower ape.

1. Yes, an important symbolic message, like "Under God".

2. We are "superior" to the vile, totalitarian communists.

3. I see that you pulled the Race Card. YOu are welcome to shove it up your ass.

4. So, are you dropping the stupid claim that it is not important? I mean you are moving on to deflection and distraction now.

5. My point stands. This is the Left, assholes like you, using comics as political propaganda.

The nazi POS are serious, and not monkeying around. Like the gayer-than-gay theologian playing word games. Many prisoners missed the first Gestapo gesture: taking away the phone booths from the surface of America. More lesbionic than Lesbos, now the prisoners are staring at screens in the palms of their hands.

Oh, I don't know... the Billions of dollars made by the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies would say otherwise.

The fact that these characters are so marketable, even with Warner not being able to produce a good movie yet, says a lot of people care about them.

If anything, Comic Books don't get the credit they deserve.

You can write a story, and call it literature.
You can draw a picture and call it art.

But you combine the two in a comic book or graphic novel, and it suddenly becomes childish?
hollywood sucks nothing but stupid escapism with goofy comic book heroes running trying to b politically correct while they blow shit up

In the case of Superman he's an illegal alien.

1. Yes, an important symbolic message, like "Under God".

2. We are "superior" to the vile, totalitarian communists.

3. I see that you pulled the Race Card. YOu are welcome to shove it up your ass.

4. So, are you dropping the stupid claim that it is not important? I mean you are moving on to deflection and distraction now.

5. My point stands. This is the Left, assholes like you, using comics as political propaganda.
My god you are one dumb shithead.

"American way" was added to the superman intro by a radio program UNAFFILIATED with the comics as a PROPAGANDA message to US soldiers in WW2.
"UNDER GOD" was added to the pledge AS A PROPAGANDA MESSSAGE to the world that we are better than the commies because we believe in God. Ignore that segregation thing, the lynchings, chain gangs and the like. Those people are Black so they don't matter.

You are a propaganda victim and just too fucking stupid to realize it.

I often refer to Tiny Minded "conservatives" but, seriously, just how stupid can you be? It appears I'll have to come up with something that describes stupidity at an even lower level. I shall call it "corelling."

"Corelling": the act of being stupid at an indiscernibly moronic level. Congratulations, you're the first known example of a corell.

My god you are one dumb shithead.

"American way" was added to the superman intro by a radio program UNAFFILIATED with the comics as a PROPAGANDA message to US soldiers in WW2.
"UNDER GOD" was added to the pledge AS A PROPAGANDA MESSSAGE to the world that we are better than the commies because we believe in God. Ignore that segregation thing, the lynchings, chain gangs and the like. Those people are Black so they don't matter.

You are a propaganda victim and just too fucking stupid to realize it.

I often refer to Tiny Minded "conservatives" but, seriously, just how stupid can you be? It appears I'll have to come up with something that describes stupidity at an even lower level. I shall call it "corelling."

"Corelling": the act of being stupid at an indiscernibly moronic level. Congratulations, you're the first known example of a corell.

Putting it in was a message. Taking it out is another message.

IMO, this action is a part of the culture war, when marxist scum like yourself, are constantly trying to tear down American culture and/or institutions.

Would you like to address that, or are you just going to blather some more.

Putting it in was a message. Taking it out is another message.

IMO, this action is a part of the culture war, when marxist scum like yourself, are constantly trying to tear down American culture and/or institutions.

Would you like to address that, or are you just going to blather some more.
DC didn't put it in.
But DC is a major company with an international audience.
Why limit that audience to the US?
Why offend 80% of your audience by embracing a slogan that has no meaning?

What, EXACTLY does "THE AMERICAN WAY" mean?
Illuminate us.

DC didn't put it in.
But DC is a major company with an international audience.
Why limit that audience to the US?
Why offend 80% of your audience by embracing a slogan that has no meaning?

What, EXACTLY does "THE AMERICAN WAY" mean?
Illuminate us.

Support your premise that foreigners would not read an American comic with an American character in it, that makes a refence to "Teh American Way".

Forum List

Back