DC Comics drops “the American way” from Superman slogan

Yes. I know lots of people care about comic books. I just don't see how some little change the OP is whining about is any reason to get all excited about. You understand it is just a movie, right?

It is symbolic of where you people want to take the culture.

IMO all the wokeness is doing more harm than good. But I’m not seeing the big deal on this one. Most likely it‘s just DC trying to reach a wider audience. With all the Marvel and DC movies in the past 15 years makes sense to me Considering the world wide popularity of the movies.

It is part of the Culture War. Symbols are important. IF it were not important, they would not dedicate so much effort to it.

I havent forgotten anything, bitch. You are a liar plain and simple. The issue about a lol Superman comic? You evidently have no clue how pathetic this makes you look thinking this is some sort of conspiracy against your kind.
You stupid no argument fucktard. Hey asshole, nobody has called this a conspiracy but you. You can’t grasp the issue so you revert to your usual ignorant bullshit. Showing how pathetic you truly are.

Shouting "fuck you' to anybody in front of little kids is disgusting. The trump party doesn't seem to believe that any more. I guess you threw away your morals with your integrity.
But your fag pride parades with nearly naked “men” doing lewd sexual acts in front of children is okay with you. Take your hypocrisy and hit the road. Fuck Joe Biden.

Please point out where I said Superman wasn't known internationally?

But to think an alien race would send one single member of their race to Earth, so that American, and America alone, would have a hero, is ridiculous.

And the phrase "...and the American way" sounds great to Americans. But to the rest of the world it sounds like this singular is only ours.
You love showing ignorance. You claimed this was to open up international markets. Hey dummy, Kal-El’s parents had no way of knowing where the rocket would land. They sent it to Earth to save him from the planet’s destruction. Maybe you and your fellow ignorants would prefer the Red Son version of the story. That probably makes you smile.

Unbelievable. Is America viewed by leftists and woke companies as so awful a country (the result of CRT indoctrination) that the very mention of its name must be avoided or erased?

New slogan is “truth, justice, and a better tomorrow.”

After watching biDen through the Pandemic (FAIL), giving FORTY MILLION PEOPLE INTO THE HANDS OF TERRORISTS and going full woke.......so it SHOULD be dropped..........or maybe add a caveat.".......way; PREDEmocrats!!!!"

Greg

Yet, here you are, to talk about comic books.

Liberals. the shit they say, they don't mean. It is just shit.

Like Bulldog, trying to spin this as not important. So not important that he has to be here to defend it.

If he really thought it was not important, he would not have commented.
Most the silly crap on here and our discussion of it is ultimately unimportant. I don't have to be here. I choose to be here to laugh at crazy trumpsters, and occasionally poke them with a stick.

Not running away from anything. I'm discussing the facts as they are. That doesn't mean I'm invested in the outcome.

Said the guy still here in the thread on PAGE TEN, despite starting out talking about how unimportant it all it. .

A gay pride parade is an adult event.
Oh really?

1634606193218.jpeg

1634606248315.jpeg

Really “adult” there aren’t they?

Said the guy still here in the thread on PAGE TEN, despite starting out talking about how unimportant it all it. .
And I'll hang around as long as you crazy right wingers keep saying stupid shit. It's entertaining.

Oh really?

View attachment 553471

View attachment 553472

Really “adult” there aren’t they?
So some people take their kids to inappropriate places. Not sure what I can do about that.

And I'll hang around as long as you crazy right wingers keep saying stupid shit. It's entertaining.

Discussing iconic cultural symbols is not stupid. Pretending that they are not relevant, that is stupid.

To be clear, your position is what is stupid here.

Forum List

Back