DC Comics drops “the American way” from Superman slogan

Support your premise that foreigners would not read an American comic with an American character in it, that makes a refence to "Teh American Way".
Its not my premise. I'm just making the point that Superman isn't actually American. I don't have a problem with him saying "and the American way". I kind of enjoy the idea of an illegal immigrant rising up to become the symbol of what it means to be a real American. I think foreigners might actually enjoy that plot point as well.

Last edited:
Its not my premise. I'm just making the point that Superman isn't actually American. I don't have a problem with him saying "and the American way". I kind enjoy the idea of an illegal immigrant rising up to become the symbol of what it means to be a real American. I think foreigners might actually enjoy that plot point as well.
Support your premise that foreigners would not read an American comic with an American character in it, that makes a refence to "Teh American Way".

It's not my premise you moron. In fact I kinda just said the opposite.

It's not my premise you moron. In fact I kinda just said the opposite.

You made the claim that keeping that, would "limit" their audience from the international market.

Me personally? I would have no problem with watching or reading fiction from other nations with Patriotic characters with loyalty to other nations.

Indeed, I have done so many times. I understand that other people are proud of their nations and loyal to them and I have no problem respecting that.

You made the claim that keeping that, would "limit" their audience from the international market.
No I didn't dick for brains. That was someone else.
Me personally? I would have no problem with watching or reading fiction from other nations with Patriotic characters with loyalty to other nations.
Good for you. I didn't ask because I don't actually care.
Indeed, I have done so many times. I understand that other people are proud of their nations and loyal to them and I have no problem respecting that.
How magnanimous of you. Lol.

Sorry, all you leftards share a hive mind and sometimes you blur together.
I do wonder how you'd feel if they did lean in to portraying Superman as an illegal alien who became the symbol of everything that's pure and good in America. The reaction over that plot line from the White wing would no doubt be hilarious.

I do wonder how you'd feel if they did lean in to portraying Superman as an illegal alien who became the symbol of everything that's pure and good in America. The reaction over that plot line from the White wing would no doubt be hilarious.

Depends how they did it.

A couple of months ago, I was talking to this lefty, he is Colombian, and he was talking a standard left position with regards to illegal aliens.

He mentioned that I sounded like his mother, who is supposedly so wacist against other non-colombian groups, perhaps Indians from Latin American, I did not get the details.

But, the point is, he mentioned that she said, "WE cannot take everyone".

Right there. That is how it is supposed to work, come here, BECOME ONE OF US, and have loyalty TO your now Fellow Citizens.

I have never met this woman, though I would like to, but I think of her, First GEneration immigrate that she is, as more on an AMERICAN, than many lefties on this site.

Because she thinks of me as her fellow America.

If they were to show "illegal alien" Clark Kent like that, that could be great.

If they make a woke mess, it would suck ass.

Right there. That is how it is supposed to work, come here, BECOME ONE OF US, and have loyalty TO your now Fellow Citizens.
The wonderful thing about freedom is cuck boys like you have no power to dictate anything to free citizens.

The wonderful thing about freedom is cuck boys like you have no power to dictate anything to free citizens.

So, your point about the illegal alien, superman, you dropping that? Are you agreeing that my point about how it depends on how they do it is true?

Cause I kind of got the feel that you were making some race bating point. Are you admitting that hte "white wing" would be fine with an "ILLEGAL ALIEN SUPERMAN" if it was done right and not as a "woke mess"?

So, your point about the illegal alien, superman, you dropping that?
lol. No... why would I? I think leaning into the illegal alien Superman becoming the symbol of America would be an interesting direction.
Are you agreeing that my point about how it depends on how they do it is true?
I'm not sure what your point is. I have no say in how you think it should be done. That's your opinion. Of course everyone will have their own opinion on how it should be done and they will be as equally valid as yours. That's how subjectivity works.
Cause I kind of got the feel that you were making some race bating point. Are you admitting that hte "white wing" would be fine with an "ILLEGAL ALIEN SUPERMAN" if it was done right and not as a "woke mess"?
I'm implying the white wing wouldn't like a superman comic where they learned into the fact that Superman is an illegal alien that becomes a symbol for America. Politically they are against the notion of any amnesty for illegal aliens but if they want to promote propaganda that teaches the exact opposite I'm not going to try and dissuade them. Lol.

lol. No... why would I? I think leaning into the illegal alien Superman becoming the symbol of America would be an interesting direction.

I'm not sure what your point is. I have no say in how you think it should be done. That's your opinion. Of course everyone will have their own opinion on how it should be done and they will be as equally valid as yours. That's how subjectivity works.

I'm implying the white wing wouldn't like a superman comic where they learned into the fact that Superman is an illegal alien that becomes a symbol for America. Politically they are against the notion of any amnesty for illegal aliens but if they want to promote propaganda that teaches the exact opposite I'm not going to try and dissuade them. Lol.

Except I am here as a representative of the "white wing" and I just said otherwise.

Tell me curried, do you think Whites as a group are more racist than other races?

Except I am here as a representative of the "white wing" and I just said otherwise.

Tell me curried, do you think Whites as a group are more racist than other races?
No. I think white racism has had more of about impact on minority groups in this country.

But as I said if you want to help promote the propaganda that illegal aliens can mane find citizens as I said, I won't dissuade you. Lol.

No. I think white racism has had more of about impact on minority groups in this country.

But as I said if you want to help promote the propaganda that illegal aliens can mane find citizens as I said, I won't dissuade you. Lol.

Are you willing to admit that your previous assumption of the "white wing" was wrong?

Are you willing to admit that your previous assumption of the "white wing" was wrong?
No. Your admission how you would react is in no way indicative of how the white wing as a whole would react. A sample size of one doesn't prove anything wrong. Don't be silly. Lol.

No. Your admission how you would react is in no way indicative of how the white wing as a whole would react. A sample size of one doesn't prove anything wrong. Don't be silly. Lol.

Are you open to data that disproves your assumptions? Or is this more of a made up excuse for your racist smears?

Forum List

Back