DC Comics drops “the American way” from Superman slogan

A claim that you cannot support with anything. YOu are a race baiting asshole.
I supported it with evidence and historical facts that you can't even begin to address. I told you I would school you on any subject you want you mental midget. You're only worthy of name calling since you refuse or are unable to engage intellectually. Lol.

Last edited:
I supported it with evidence and historical facts that you can't even begin to address. I told you I would school you on any subject you want you mental midget. You're only worthy of name calling since you refuse or are unable to engage intellectually. Lol.

No, you didn't. YOu cited SLAVERY, as though that is relevant to modern comic book fans.

That is you just talking shit, calling people names, based on nothing. That makes you the asshole.

No, you didn't. YOu cited SLAVERY, as though that is relevant to modern comic book fans.
Stop lying coward. You asked specifically why I thought the white wing would be against a comic emphasizing Superman's illegal alien status and I gave you historical relevant data which you simply aren't intellectually capable of addressing. Furthermore you admitted you had no evidence that the embracing of diverse comics was coming from conservative whites. You pretty much failed all around in your arguments.
That is you just talking shit, calling people names, based on nothing. That makes you the asshole.
Thank you for proving talking shit to you was warranted. Lol. Cuck boy. Read a history a book. Lol.

Stop lying coward. You asked specifically why I thought the white wing would be against a comic emphasizing Superman's illegal alien status and I gave you historical relevant data which you simply aren't intellectually capable of addressing. Furthermore you admitted you had no evidence that the embracing of diverse comics was coming from conservative whites. You pretty much failed all around in your arguments.

Thank you for proving talking shit to you was warranted. Lol. Cuck boy. Read a history a book. Lol.

Slavery is not relevant to a discussion of modern comic book fans. You claim it is, is just you talking shit.

Thus, you are accusing people of wacism, with no justification.

That makes you the asshole, and the shit you say, shit.

Slavery is not relevant to a discussion of modern comic book fans. You claim it is, is just you talking shit.
It's telling that you can't actually quote me to provide context to my comments. That's okay. We both know you're a coward and intellectually incapable.
Thus, you are accusing people of wacism, with no justification.
I provided plenty of data that you simply can't refute.
That makes you the asshole, and the shit you say, shit.
Lol. Hiding only works when people don't see you hide.

It's telling that you can't actually quote me to provide context to my comments. That's okay. We both know you're a coward and intellectually incapable.

I provided plenty of data that you simply can't refute.

Lol. Hiding only works when people don't see you hide.

You said it, it was shit. And based on that shit, is your justification for calling people "wacist" and your excuse for the shit you claim about modern comic book fans.

This is not me hiding. THis is me calling you on your shit.

My complaint about d.c. stands. They sent a message with their action and it is that they are anti-American assholes.

You said it, it was shit. And based on that shit, is your justification for calling people "wacist" and your excuse for the shit you claim about modern comic book fans.

This is not me hiding. THis is me calling you on your shit.

My complaint about d.c. stands. They sent a message with their action and it is that they are anti-American assholes.
Lol. You prove my point about White wingers with your last line. They took out one little line and now they're anti-American. Lol. What a bunch of soft little cucks you are.

Lol. You prove my point about White wingers with your last line. They took out one little line and now they're anti-American. Lol. What a bunch of soft little cucks you are.

If it is such a "little line" that means so "little" then why bother at all? THey seemed to think it was important enough to do.

And you keep saying "whitee", like it is a bad thing. Are you racist against white people?

We live with all kinds. However everything is gay and lesbian, extreme feminist and racial promotions of heroisms.

If it is such a "little line" that means so "little" then why bother at all? THey seemed to think it was important enough to do.

And you keep saying "whitee", like it is a bad thing. Are you racist against white people?
No, I'm not racist against white people. There are quite a few white people in my family who are very dear to me. What I am is uninterested in entertaining any pretense of empathy or respect for the concerns and arguments of white racists.

No, I'm not racist against white people. There are quite a few white people in my family who are very dear to me. What I am is uninterested in entertaining any pretense of empathy or respect for the concerns and arguments of white racists.

Then why do you use the term "white" like it is a bad thing?

AND, if the line is such a little thing, then why did they do it? And why are you here talking about it, if it is not important?

The actions of everyone involved, DC, you, me, seems to imply that it has some importance. YOur denial makes no sense.

Then why do you use the term "white" like it is a bad thing?
I don't use the term white as a bad thing. I use the term white wing to highlight how little representation and support the right has with minority communities. I suppose the term white right would also describe the demographic reality of the GOP but I like that white wing and right wing are so close in cadence. Also when I say it to people in person they always pause like they're wondering if they heard me right or not and that always makes me laugh.
AND, if the line is such a little thing, then why did they do it? And why are you here talking about it, if it is not important?
They did it because it's their comic and they wanted to and we're talking about it because cucks like you caught feelings over it.
The actions of everyone involved, DC, you, me, seems to imply that it has some importance. YOur denial makes no sense.
No, it seems it's very important to you. I already stated previously that I didn't give a shit and that I would of actually preferred them leaning into the illegal alien aspect of Superman and his journey to becoming the symbol of the American way.

Last edited:
Unbelievable. Is America viewed by leftists and woke companies as so awful a country (the result of CRT indoctrination) that the very mention of its name must be avoided or erased?

New slogan is “truth, justice, and a better tomorrow.”

A better tomorrow?! That ain't going to happen Not even for Superman With Joe the best we are going to get is a year and a half. Maybe we won't get that much. Depending on how much more of this crazy shit we will be taking. America will be gone. Nothing will be left, except for the smart and prepared. The democRats will be scattered and stinkin in the streets with no one wanting to bury them. For the first time in history genocide was a good thing. But by the time Joe rots from the tree there will be no one on Earth wasting good dirt . The Earth will be purified of limp wrist , damaged fist, with jagged fingernailed democRats along with democrat queers, climate change fears ,and every denocRat that love to grind gears. who cry homo tears. Which is all of them. Any questions? Ask Joe, he is hanging around. right next to Kerry and pelosi and Adam Shits and all those democRats escaping the sinking ship. Their last swing of resistance and they pull an Old Joe and shit themself. Pathetic!

Last edited:
A better tomorrow?! That ain't going to happen Not even for Superman With Joe the best we are going to get is a year and a half. Maybe we won't get that much. Depending on how much more of this crazy shit we will be taking. America will be gone. Nothing will be left, except for the smart and prepared. The democRats will be scattered and stinkin in the streets with no one wanting to bury them. For the first time in history genocide was a good thing. But by the time Joe rots from the tree there will be no one on Earth wasting good dirt . The Earth will be purified of limp wrist , damaged fist, with jagged fingernailed democRats along with democrat queers, climate change fears ,and every denocRat that love to grind gears. who cry homo tears. Which is all of them. Any questions? Ask Joe, he is hanging around. right next to Kerry and pelosi and Adam Shits and all those democRats escaping the sinking ship. Their last swing of resistance and they pull an Old Joe and shit themself. Pathetic!
Lol. I love these cuck boy fantasies. If we're all limp wristed how come you let us steal an election from you? Fill your country with immigrants? Teach your children to hate the Founders and Confederates? Why are you letting limp wristed weaklings cuck you in your own country?

Some of your best friends, right? :rolleyes:
Some family and friends. But ask how much it bothers me when you get all up in your feelings when I point out the demographic facts of the GOP. One of you cucks go ahead and try to dispute it. Tell me how many black members of congress in the GOP? Lol. Clowns.

Forum List

Back