David Friedman: Jewish people are seeing some of the most barbaric acts since the Holocaust

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

David Friedman: Jewish people are seeing some of the most barbaric acts since the Holocaust​

QUOTE: Former U.S. ambassador to Israel David Friedman reacts to the surprise attack on Israel, leaving hundreds dead on 'Life, Liberty & Levin.'

OP COMMENT: The bad old days are back, with Nazi Democrats throwing the Jews under the bus and into the flames

1696765279715.png

~S~

What the Arab barbarians are doing is horrific, and proves that they are subhuman scum. The latest I read is that they are taking the bodies of Jewish women they murdered, stripping them naked, battering the bodies, and then parading them through the streets.

Former Israeli PM Naftali Bennett: This is one of the hardest days in Israel’s history​

Quite impossible then that it is deliberate theatre?

All conflict in this area has been fully directed and controlled for at least the last 50 years .
What is any different ?
Do you really believe the Israelis were caught with their pants down ? Only Gullibles would believe such nonsense .
But it takes the heat away from humiliation in Ukraine for the US .
Now there’ a lucky break , rofl .

What the Arab barbarians are doing is horrific, and proves that they are subhuman scum. The latest I read is that they are taking the bodies of Jewish women they murdered, stripping them naked, battering the bodies, and then parading them through the streets.
They have no idea what they have started

No, just assholes who blame the Jews for the Jews being attacked by terrorists. You know, assholes like you.

Don't be late for your Heinrich Himmler Fan Club meeting.

When I think about the Palestine/Israel conflict it always reminds me of the Malcolm X quote

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

I have yet to read an article that explains, in rational terms, the reasons for the "Palestinians'" anger, and those of the rest of the Muslim countries in the Middle East. It appears to this outsider that the main "occupation" of Muslim males is being pissed off. What are the industries in Gaza? Are there any? Or are they just a big welfare state, dependent on donations from outside (including from Israel) to survive?

This kerfuffle is worse than any in a long time, but the end is always the same. Israel will retaliate violently, as Hamas struggles to ensure that lots of pathetic civilians in Gaza are killed, and the international Press will condemn Israel for its atrocities.

The gamesmanship with the Hamas hostages will be dreadful, and unprecedented on this scale.

But where did Hamas get its missiles, arms, etc? Is Iran too obviously the source?

I will be content to blame all of it on Biden.

I am sure Ilhan Omar(D) will have a different take on the situation. I will never understand why so many Jewish people in the US vote for that party.

When I think about the Palestine/Israel conflict it always reminds me of the Malcolm X quote

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
So you stand with the terrorists that are dragging women and children through the streets?

Its a bit more complicated.
1696772125401.png

Forum List

Back