David Friedman: Jewish people are seeing some of the most barbaric acts since the Holocaust

Oh I do. Hamas started a War they cant win. I dont care if they are your buddies.
My worry is that the Palestinians, who elected HAMAS terrorists and have been screaming “Death to Israel”….”Death to Jews”…..will claim refugee status, and we’ll have 2 million more antisemites in America.

Last edited:
Do not play his game. They always try to make you defend. It is a tactic.

Self Defense needs no permission.

Hamas can burn in hell Gipper.
Yup…..that’s what they so.

In the meantime, not a word about true apartheid states.

So if it were an apartheid state, they would have expelled all Muslims.

You know, the way Arabs did to 1 million Jews.
So holding millions in an open air prison that is the Gaza Strip, is of no concern to you.

So holding millions in an open air prison that is the Gaza Strip, is of no concern to you.
Where else should they be? In America?? Sorry, but I don’t want any more Jew-haters here. We’ll full up as it is.

We are not talking about normal human beings. We are talking about barbarians who voted for HAMAS, and the massacre unfolding.

Looks like we'll have a good old fashion war where you wipe out the enemy preventing them from ever doing evil again.
The concern is that Obama…..oops, I mean Biden….will throw open their arms to millions of Jew-hating Palestinians.

And P.S. My concern goes more to the tortured and murdered innocent Jewish men, women, children, and babies the barbarians have slaughtered.

And P.S. My concern goes more to the tortured and murdered innocent Jewish men, women, children, and babies the barbarians have slaughtered.
No concern for the thousands of Palestinian women and children murdered over the years.

There are people who hate. Anyone who has went through it, knows it. Authoritarians have influence with the private side also who may be that. The test comes when there is mass impoverishment and despair.

Here is some truth for you.

The indiscriminate shootings of Israelis by Hamas and other Palestinian resistance organizations, the kidnapping of civilians, the barrage of rockets into Israel, drone attacks on a variety of targets from tanks to automated machine gun nests, are the familiar language of the Israeli occupier. Israel has spoken this blood-soaked language of violence to the Palestinians since Zionist militias seized more than 78 percent of historic Palestine, destroyed some 530 Palestinian villages and cities and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in more than 70 massacres. Some 750,000 Palestinians were ethnically cleansed between 1947 and 1949 to create the state of Israel in 1948.

Israel’s response to these armed incursions will be a genocidal assault on Gaza. Israel will kill dozens of Palestinians for every Israeli killed. Hundreds of Palestinians have already died in Israel air assaults since the launch of “Operation Al-Aqsa Flood” on Saturday morning, which left 700 Israelis dead.

Prime Minister Netanyahu warned Palestinians in Gaza on Sunday to “leave now,” because Israel is going to “turn all Hamas hiding places into rubble.”

But where are Palestinians in Gaza supposed to go? Israel and Egypt blockade the land borders. There is no exit by air or sea, which are controlled by Israel.
-Chris Hedges.

Friedman is Jewish so all of a sudden his opinion is important. Ho hum.
where as if you're not , you'd better opine the 'narrative', or be thrown into the pit of antisemitism

or, for those obvious racists here , if you want to learn more about who really rules you, find out who you're not allowed to criticize

~S~

Here is some truth for you.

The indiscriminate shootings of Israelis by Hamas and other Palestinian resistance organizations, the kidnapping of civilians, the barrage of rockets into Israel, drone attacks on a variety of targets from tanks to automated machine gun nests, are the familiar language of the Israeli occupier. Israel has spoken this blood-soaked language of violence to the Palestinians since Zionist militias seized more than 78 percent of historic Palestine, destroyed some 530 Palestinian villages and cities and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in more than 70 massacres. Some 750,000 Palestinians were ethnically cleansed between 1947 and 1949 to create the state of Israel in 1948.

Israel’s response to these armed incursions will be a genocidal assault on Gaza. Israel will kill dozens of Palestinians for every Israeli killed. Hundreds of Palestinians have already died in Israel air assaults since the launch of “Operation Al-Aqsa Flood” on Saturday morning, which left 700 Israelis dead.

Prime Minister Netanyahu warned Palestinians in Gaza on Sunday to “leave now,” because Israel is going to “turn all Hamas hiding places into rubble.”

But where are Palestinians in Gaza supposed to go? Israel and Egypt blockade the land borders. There is no exit by air or sea, which are controlled by Israel.
-Chris Hedges.
Rubbish. Wasnt stolen.

Israel fucked up after the 7 day War. Should have Never given it back.

Tell the Arab League to take them. Iran. They dont want them. Oh well.

Now back to the Topic. Where were we??

Ohhh Fuck Hamas

Rubbish. Wasnt stolen.

Israel fucked up after the 7 day War. Should have Never given it back.

Tell the Arab League to take them. Iran. They dont want them. Oh well.

Now back to the Topic. Where were we??

Ohhh Fuck Hamas
Palestinians have been booted out of every country BY ARABS.
It would be very simple to fix their problem. Other Arab nations let them in.
But they won't. They don't want them.

Forum List

Back