Dan Bongino Permabanned from Youtube Platform

You are correct. I would add the left refuses to look outside of their little bubble in fear of what they would see.
You seem to be under the idiotic delusion that the entire right backs morons like Bongino.

No. They don't. No, you are not normal. His following is a smallish contingent of angry morons.

Ole Crazy Bongles was on his own show yesterday getting his dumb ass handed to him by Roland Martin.

Crying and wailing about suffering the consequences of breaking YouTube's terms of service.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I listened to that show and I can assure the forum that’s not what happened. Bongino laughed his ass off at Martins refusal to answer any questions. Just another leftist lying to himself.

You seem to be under the idiotic delusion that the entire right backs morons like Bongino.

No. They don't. No, you are not normal. His following is a smallish contingent of angry morons.
Nope he has a huge following slave.

It is you my angry leftist friend who is delusional. I merely stated what I heard on the Bongino show.

I listened to that show and I can assure the forum that’s not what happened. Bongino laughed his ass off at Martins refusal to answer any questions. Just another leftist lying to himself.
Martin simply asked him to be specific about what the banned doctor said that got him banned, and Bongles, in the expected cowardly conservative form, refused to answer and ran away like a hit dog.

Here's the full segment broken down piece-by-piece...

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:

Conservative host Dan Bongino has been permabanned from YouTube for 2020 election conspiracies among other breaches of policy.
Another win for the good guys.

I wonder if he'll be able to afford ill-fitting T-shirts in the future.

Never quite understood the need for some men to look more muscular than they are by wearing clothing that doesn't fit and grunting a lot.

TORONTO, Jan. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the video platform Rumble announced that it has taken a stake in Parallel Economy, a transformative payment processing company. Rumble's investment in Parallel Economy furthers the company's mission to build the rails and independent infrastructure for a digital economy immune from cancel culture.

Founded in 2021, Parallel Economy is creating a financial ecosystem where creators can participate in the marketplace of ideas. Parallel Economy was started by Dan Bongino, the host of a nationally syndicated radio show and cable television news program, and Jeffrey Wernick, an early bitcoin adopter and angel investor.

Hopefully Conservatives will succeed in building a parallel Economy and Media for themselves and Independents.

They can but then the servers like AWS can pull the plug. AWS did that with Parler IIRC.
Conservatives are numerous and strong enough to build their own media. Hopefully they will share their space with Independents.

Forum List

Back