Dan Bongino Permabanned from Youtube Platform

The left has to PRETEND they don't know who he is. Sort of whistling past the graveyard. But whether they know him or not, he's behind making the cancel culture irrelevant
I think Bongino is really good. And if the work he’s doing to cancel “cancel culture” pans out, he will be a very wealthy entrepreneur as well as a terrific conservative commentator.

Conservative host Dan Bongino has been permabanned from YouTube for 2020 election conspiracies among other breaches of policy.

What YouTube is doing is simply asking the cattle to just step back from logic for a second and only listen to the government approved lies.

The owner (s) of the platform. Let's not pretend your tribe understands (or even wants to) the cost and complexities of running server farms and social media.
So you can't define hate speech? 10 commandments old testament new testament hate speech?

So you can't define hate speech? 10 commandments old testament new testament hate speech?
noun
abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation.

noun
abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation.
2 out of 3 ain't bad. On your opinion is the constitution old testament and new testament hate speech?

YT is getting to be really bad for some people.
Many are moving to Rumble but its not nearly as much as YT but it is growing.
Maybe yt has a stake in Rumble, so they are trying to add value to their competition.

2 out of 3 ain't bad. On your opinion is the constitution old testament and new testament hate speech?
When do you get to the punchline here? You keep repeating the same question. You made the connection with these things. You explain why. I'm weary of trying to read minds.

Lib censorship of opposing ideas is not new.
Exactly. Censorship is the only way lefties know of to fight their political opponents. Lefties wouldn't even be able to fuck America without her legs being held open for them.

Does it really have to be this way? I guess it does if leftists can't TOLERATE opposing ideas and opinions. Tells us everything we need tovknow about the left
Conservatives have enough people and money to build Alternative Media. I wish them success.

Independents have to ask Conservatives to be allowed onto their space.

Forum List

Back