Dan Bongino Permabanned from Youtube Platform

Ole Crazy Bongles was on his own show yesterday getting his dumb ass handed to him by Roland Martin.

Crying an wailing for breaking YouTube's terms of service.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Man are you nuts or what?...can't you see the mess Joe has the country in?...what is wrong with you?....you need to come out of the darkness my friend....

Doesn't the former fat guy already have that up and running? Isn't it doing well?
Man are you nuts or what?...can't you see the mess Joe has the country in?...what is wrong with you?....you need to come out of the darkness my friend....

Conservative host Dan Bongino has been permabanned from YouTube for 2020 election conspiracies among other breaches of policy.
Every where he goes...

Oh, man! I never did get around to see who this guy wasn't. Did we lose yet another mic jockey that can't spell?
Take the dumbest person you ever met. Add a heaping helping of aggressive ignorance, of cruelty, and of shameless lies. The person you made will be a much better person than Dan Bongino.

TORONTO, Jan. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the video platform Rumble announced that it has taken a stake in Parallel Economy, a transformative payment processing company. Rumble's investment in Parallel Economy furthers the company's mission to build the rails and independent infrastructure for a digital economy immune from cancel culture.

Founded in 2021, Parallel Economy is creating a financial ecosystem where creators can participate in the marketplace of ideas. Parallel Economy was started by Dan Bongino, the host of a nationally syndicated radio show and cable television news program, and Jeffrey Wernick, an early bitcoin adopter and angel investor.

Forum List

Back